May 20, 2024, 10:24:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1694572 times)

NeedALight?

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4575 on: November 16, 2015, 11:35:05 pm »
suddenly these last 2 pages were showered with Polish, can peps please speak engrish at least?

That's what translator is for :D

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: November 17, 2015, 12:15:14 am »
Those this makes sense to you?

"further you write nonsense ... buahahah Koniko ... ass hurts that some kid can get you sued ?? or his old ?? Look at your posts ... There is so much information about people harassed for months that anyone on you can borrow a fuck you to the many years ... you come back from a trip from England will stop you to the airport you do not even know OCB ... hit the cell on śledczak a week and zesrasz there with fear ... this week it's almost like a flash but for people like you it will be forever and you will not be able to do anything . for that you can not tighten the sphincter forum. you write that I want you to give more thought ... dumb ... I do not wish anyone such changes in life ... even you do not realize what trouble you can make your colleagues who have families and they care more for them than for wyzywaniu bluzganiu community by which that kind of fight ."
"

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: November 17, 2015, 12:55:57 am »
Yeah guys, now we got proper PVP discussion. That's we were waiting for.

You know that Data and Dark Angel(for those who dont know-guy who killed 5 bbs in one attack) were playing together in one team for a very long time and now they are arquing on forum.

That guy Data is even making many grammar mistakes in simple polish words. Data is warning Dark Angel that somebody could report him and accuse for insulting in internet, blackmailing or smth like that.

I also found it so funny, how Khans troll people and provoke to write such words on forum. They are donating server and keeping alive that game. If they wounldn't play, you would not have anybody to shot in those dead north cities.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: November 17, 2015, 05:31:10 am »
remek pokarz mi post w którym to ja zaczynałem kogoś obrażać... wszystkie moje obraźliwe posty są odpowiedzią na te które nie powinny się na forum znaleźć.
It's easy enough. Open your own profile and look at your own posts which are wroten here.

Kaaon

« Reply #4579 on: November 17, 2015, 07:31:11 am »
3. Use English or post in the proper forum section if you want to use some other language provided.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:34:37 am by Seki »

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: November 17, 2015, 08:59:32 am »
i co nie możesz nic znaleźć?? dalej wypisujesz głupoty?? co to ma być "popatrz na swój profil..." jeżeli jest ich tak wiele to wklej i pokaż wszystkim jak to ja zaczynam obrażać i wyzywać ludzi bez powodu jak wy to robicie...  wasza propaganda - tak własnie nazywacie swoje posty gdy obrażacie i wyzywacie ludzi na forum bez żadnych powodów. a gdy ja zaczynam po Was jechać to piszecie do kolgora z płaczem "pomocy!". zrobiliście z siebie pośmiewisko. nie szanujecie czyjeś pracy na forum czy w grze... oni zrobili to również dla Was... Wy tylko to niszczycie...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 12:46:49 pm by Data »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: November 17, 2015, 09:32:32 am »

Paranoya
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: November 17, 2015, 09:45:47 am »
You don't got anything up against me, Meng. 1v1 me anytime. You're probably not even a real Doctor.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4583 on: November 17, 2015, 11:30:39 am »
You don't got anything up against me, Meng. 1v1 me anytime. You're probably not even a real Doctor.

Better wear googles and take some friends with you, bimbo.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: November 17, 2015, 12:22:20 pm »

Better wear googles and take some friends with you, bimbo.
Bimbo? Seems like someone's mad that I'm taking all your girlfriends.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: November 17, 2015, 01:02:50 pm »
Ty nawet nie wiesz co to znaczy... nie wiesz co napisać?? zacznij pisać to co powinieneś... graj... pisz o tym...

nie potrafisz?? to popadasz w schizofrenię...masz problemy z interpretacją, źle postrzegasz, przeżywasz, odbierasz i oceniasz rzeczywistość... popatrz na swoje relacje z kolegami a nawet z innymi ludźmi... nie wiesz kiedy przestać... w swej psychozie do zinthosa nakłaniałeś ludzi do tego aby wysyłali informacje do kilgora ze razem z csabesem wyzywają ludzi ich rodziny w hubie i w hinclay tylko po to by narobić im kłopotów by kilgor zbanował im postacie... w rl też chodzisz i składasz pomówienia...tylko w inne miejsca...kolegów...sąsiadów...wystarczy Ci odrobina zazdrości...

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:37:00 pm by Data »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: November 17, 2015, 01:10:10 pm »
Ty nawet nie wiesz co to znaczy... nie wiesz co napisać?? zacznij pisać to co powinieneś... graj... pisz o tym...

nie potrafisz?? to popadasz w schizofrenię... źle postrzegasz, przeżywasz, odbierasz i oceniasz rzeczywistość... popatrz na swoje relacje z kolegami a nawet z innymi ludźmi... nie wiesz kiedy przestać...

Ohh I see. You already read The Sorrows of Young Werther and thats why you got so bad mood.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: November 17, 2015, 02:26:43 pm »
Well Barneys google translation of eiughts polish into english won't be accurate as of he makes SHITLOAD of grammar mistakes. It fucking makes me mad that people like him are allowed to browse an internet. Anyway he's so desperate that he threatens us with lawsuit.  Main reason -  harassment in mmorpg, naming virtual character and his owner a dumb fuck becouse he cannot write a basic sentence in ANY language without making a mistake  :facepalm:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( alot.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: November 17, 2015, 03:05:40 pm »
Dark Angel(for those who dont know-guy who killed 5 bbs in one attack)
;D I must browse 2238 archives... Is it kind of meme isnt it?
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: November 17, 2015, 03:41:38 pm »

nie potrafisz?? to popadasz w schizofrenię...masz problemy z interpretacją, źle postrzegasz, przeżywasz, odbierasz i oceniasz rzeczywistość... popatrz na swoje relacje z kolegami a nawet z innymi ludźmi... nie wiesz kiedy przestać... w swej psychozie do zinthosa nakłaniałeś ludzi do tego aby wysyłali informacje do kilgora ze razem z csabesem wyzywają ludzi ich rodziny w hubie i w hinclay tylko po to by narobić im kłopotów by kilgor zbanował im postacie... w rl też chodzisz i składasz pomówienia...tylko w inne miejsca...kolegów...sąsiadów...wystarczy Ci odrobina zazdrości...

MORE PLEASE ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA