May 20, 2024, 10:23:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1694572 times)

Dendito

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1530 on: December 04, 2014, 07:34:07 pm »
Like i said many times before, my respect to most BBS members, you on the other hand, well...

http://picosong.com/ceku/

I'm such a noob...

Anyway I wish you a lot of luck against Lamstow barracudas. It looks like you got an equal enemy... Finally  ::)
Whats funny about this? we used to fucus you couse you were easy to kill and used turbo plasma. like i said, kudos to BBS but you are still stealing credit from your teammates.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: December 05, 2014, 10:03:07 am »
Some rambo/solo stuff

That was fun to watch

I would just like to point out at one point you did a 140 dmg knockout/bypass/blind 2 shots in a row on a bonehead/MoS char, I fucking hate this game sometimes lol
thanks i'm pleased about that :)

btw: MoS also? no wonder that bursting you doesnt bring you down as i would wish

yeah that have been some lucky shoots, but i think one ko could maybe have been very close for finishing the job. was a pretty good plasma pistol as well :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:26:41 am by triqua »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: December 05, 2014, 01:25:39 pm »

P.S. That death of mine in your movie is not even from the same fight. lol. I jumped out from down sewer later and we had some 1v4 fight in the doors of New Reno Arms, then got caught while running up. But I guess it's a great trophy for you so you had to put it there. ;D

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: December 05, 2014, 01:29:26 pm »
MOUHAHAHAHA that was too good and so true  :D ;D

Napalm

« Reply #1534 on: December 05, 2014, 02:22:24 pm »
Ok BadBoy, continue dying in Reno alone. Just like when I extended my hand to you. You came to Ultra Violence, after you grew up. Its funny, you are playing with mexicans now, people that you offend with racist words everytime in forum PvP. You are ridiculous. You were one of the players who left Ultra Violence also for the problem with Mexicans. I would have preferred to with you in Ultra Violence, Triquaaa, Barneys etc. But you proved to be idiots with no respect. Now you just confirmed as stupid you are. I never agreed with aggressive jokes against you here. Enough. Fuck scum! Triquaaa seems the only reasonable guy.

About Johhny, Max and another scum I do not read messages. I have lost a lot of time with idiots who asked my help to fight BBS and betrayed me.

Max you are a loser who keeps calling everyone noob. You are a moron who now leads a swarm former for ex-Ultra Violence (mexicans and children without education) using HPA and a group of traitors. And you were the great traitor! Stick your finger in the ass and jump with just one feet.

This shit will not last long. You called bad things barracudas as called everyone. And will always said bad things in the back. Grow up!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: December 05, 2014, 06:48:24 pm »
Ok BadBoy, continue dying in Reno alone. Just like when I extended my hand to you. You came to Ultra Violence, after you grew up. Its funny, you are playing with mexicans now, people that you offend with racist words everytime in forum PvP. You are ridiculous. You were one of the players who left Ultra Violence also for the problem with Mexicans. I would have preferred to with you in Ultra Violence, Triquaaa, Barneys etc. But you proved to be idiots with no respect. Now you just confirmed as stupid you are. I never agreed with aggressive jokes against you here. Enough. Fuck scum! Triquaaa seems the only reasonable guy.

It took only three lines for you to come from "I extended my hand to you" and "I never agreed with aggressive jokes against you" (btw, do you really believe in that? you trolled and said mean things to me as well as your friends long before I started to hate on you as well or even call you mexicans) to "you just confirmed as stupid you are" (that actually assumes you had a bad opinion about me anyway so why bother inviting me to your faction?) and "fuck scum". That's just the way you are - you change your attidute quickly. You talk all the time about honor, loyalty and dignity but seems to have none of them. I like you, Napalm. I really did like talking with you, but I don't see any bright future aspects in us playing together anymore. And the thing you don't understand/don't want to accept is it's not because of me "being an ass/idiot with no respect" or w/e, but about how your attitude changed toward us - coming along with a flood of bullshit to say, insults and not fair tricks - when we left UV (even though I've been there only for a week or two). Then it just escalated to a horrible level (and it's pretty sad, because when I was leaving UV I actually tried to stay friends, but it was you who started treating us like the worst enemies ever just in that moment). So if you want to blame anyone for me saying that your "play with me" is a bad joke - blame yourself.

Second thing you mentioned and are not right about. Me and Barracudas? Wtf has been born in your mind? I don't care really about what you think about it, but if you want to know I do not play (and won't) with Barracudas and how you want to call them "mexicans". Yesterday I tried to do 1v1 with Dendito (he saw me), but he had a crippler on his side so I just decided not to fight and left. Then spent quite a long time on WM waiting for a good moment to strike and it came when Barracudas attacked you outnumbered. My action was a solo backstab, nothing less and nothing more. (And to be honest I thought that my target to finish would be Barracudas with their PAs, but you appeared to be more than 3 and they died easy. :v)
And actually, I refused to talk to Johnny about Reloaded when he asked me to. So (again) if anyone here is ridiculous - and more precisely paranoid - it's you.

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: December 05, 2014, 07:12:30 pm »

Max you are a loser who keeps calling everyone noob. You are a moron who now leads a swarm former for ex-Ultra Violence (mexicans and children without education) using HPA and a group of traitors. And you were the great traitor! Stick your finger in the ass and jump with just one feet.

This shit will not last long. You called bad things barracudas as called everyone. And will always said bad things in the back. Grow up!

So if i am the loser, why you dont answer me about the 1vs1 i ask 3 times? I lead nothing, you are a real paranoiac guy, no one is leading in baracudas, and we still win every time, and YOU lead YOUR team and fail everytime, so tell me, who is the loser????

Using hpa? haha i almost always play with brotherhood armor, i prefer bonus than use cheated item like hpa, c4 and turbo. Traitor haha  ;D

Johnny

« Reply #1537 on: December 05, 2014, 07:47:17 pm »
And once again i can confirm that our team do not play with amboys, only few members play occasionally the fact that you saw stalker with us doesnt mean that the whole faction play with us but we already explained that 20 times to you.

I can also confirm that badboy is to be shoot on sight same for triquaa ;)

Nobody have hate towards you napalm you see if only you accepted to talk maybe we werent where we are today.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: December 05, 2014, 07:47:56 pm »
This post is just a fucking joke!!

YOU NEED SUPPORT???

Yesterday you was 9 to fight against us! And you dont have other ennemys!

problems is that you cant swarm us and you die everytime, yesterday i got 7 battle in the day, and lose 1 time because tony do shit!

Thats why you call help, because you just cant swarm.

In baracudas we got only 2 or 3 veterans, and others are all newbies, so its fair i think!

Sad that the "best" team as dendito say cant win ONE battle. Best escape team yeah, yesterday in all your battles minimum 1 people run out like a bitch.

Eight, the pro of escape, cant win a 1vs1 HPA against CAMK2!

Max, we know eachother in this server pretty well, you are always crying about turbos and shit when your faction use them as well, so stay quiet about that, dont be an hypocrite. you are aways asking for fair fights when we are always less people, what is your problem man? we kill you 4 vs 4 and bring 8 people, so stay quiet about it as well. yesterday you came to modoc 9 vs 6 and we still showed up in BH where you were 11 vs 7, so be thankful that we are not like your faction that shows up with more people or doesnt show up at all.
this is what i mean, 11 + Bombata fast relog 12. half in power armors.
to the ones you see in screen, add one more sneaker (something with K), Bombata fast relog (run or die) angel of disease (the plasma beam you can see)

Not complaining about it, just dont write shit here it isnt true. i wont go through this trouble becouse of you again, couse you know what's what in this sever, like i said, we know eachother.

Arco

• View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: December 05, 2014, 09:07:49 pm »
Pure bullshit, we was never 11 in ts. You was 6 yesterday in modoc? lol what a joke, i enter with sneaker and see 8 inside+sneaker. you start to lie like napalm do.

VooDoo

• Torture me and I'll beg for more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: December 05, 2014, 09:56:09 pm »

About Johhny, Max and another scum I do not read messages. I have lost a lot of time with idiots who asked my help to fight BBS and betrayed me.

Man.. you need to just.. sit down and take a look at you're life.. From the second I joined Fonline I knew I hated you and UV, You and your faction are nothing but a babbling brook of stupidity that I've had the misfortune of seeing flow through my chat box in game..
UV is probably the most successful gathering of all the people, players hate in video games.. You and your faction make me physically ill with how stupid and uneducated you are.. onto of that.. Every time I have the misfortune of stumbling across your idiotic postings ( which I have to read through a few times because you speak utter shit English... but they always make me laugh) I always think of you as a HUGE tool bag.. the kinds of toolbag that finds Call of Duty "fun" and "cool" as well as finds wearing an anarchist style bandana over your face "cool" I bet you like to dress up in a gas mask and take selfies.. Even your name depicts this cliche style.. You might as well name yourself barny and walk around in a big purple dinosaur costume..

But there is a light to your disgusting existence in Fonline.. No matter how much my mouth tastes of vomit when looking in UV's direction.. I can always pride myself on the fact that I'm not in UV... I tell myself things like "Welp.. Could be worse.. I could have to deal with Napalms egotistical, broken-English speaking, downsy "mexicant" ass every day as a UV player" and it makes my whole day better..

I hope this has all sunk in to that dense skull of yours.. I hope you understand how much of a cancerous growth you and your faction are. Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:58:50 pm by Amber Fae »

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: December 08, 2014, 08:12:08 am »
there is an easy line to draw between UV and barracudas nowadays:

1 (!) action vs UV in 1v2 ppl of them are shouting after fight: noob, loser, fag or whatever

with barracudas i can have hours of pvp without exchanging a single line in chat and if we do exchange some words, they are mostly friendly.

being a pk all day and meet ppl that are shooting instantly on sight is no problem for me. but when reading all those insults out of nothing i think to myself: "what happended to those guys in rl that they are so mad in virtuality?"

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: December 08, 2014, 10:21:47 pm »

It took only three lines for you to come from "I extended my hand to you" and "I never agreed with aggressive jokes against you" (btw, do you really believe in that? you trolled and said mean things to me as well as your friends long before I started to hate on you as well or even call you mexicans) to "you just confirmed as stupid you are" (that actually assumes you had a bad opinion about me anyway so why bother inviting me to your faction?) and "fuck scum". That's just the way you are - you change your attidute quickly. You talk all the time about honor, loyalty and dignity but seems to have none of them. I like you, Napalm. I really did like talking with you, but I don't see any bright future aspects in us playing together anymore. And the thing you don't understand/don't want to accept is it's not because of me "being an ass/idiot with no respect" or w/e, but about how your attitude changed toward us - coming along with a flood of bullshit to say, insults and not fair tricks - when we left UV (even though I've been there only for a week or two). Then it just escalated to a horrible level (and it's pretty sad, because when I was leaving UV I actually tried to stay friends, but it was you who started treating us like the worst enemies ever just in that moment). So if you want to blame anyone for me saying that your "play with me" is a bad joke - blame yourself.

Second thing you mentioned and are not right about. Me and Barracudas? Wtf has been born in your mind? I don't care really about what you think about it, but if you want to know I do not play (and won't) with Barracudas and how you want to call them "mexicans". Yesterday I tried to do 1v1 with Dendito (he saw me), but he had a crippler on his side so I just decided not to fight and left. Then spent quite a long time on WM waiting for a good moment to strike and it came when Barracudas attacked you outnumbered. My action was a solo backstab, nothing less and nothing more. (And to be honest I thought that my target to finish would be Barracudas with their PAs, but you appeared to be more than 3 and they died easy. :v)
And actually, I refused to talk to Johnny about Reloaded when he asked me to. So (again) if anyone here is ridiculous - and more precisely paranoid - it's you.

Wow. Stuff just got real :o

I've never seen forum PvP that is so appropriate and semi-non judgmental. I don't know how to feel about this.

Johnny

« Reply #1543 on: December 09, 2014, 04:12:49 am »
In advance - sorry, guys. We had some nice PvP tonight, but this fight was just so amusing... I had to do it. :D

Wasnt me.
I had lag.
I was recently amputed of both hands.
I laughed so much i couldnt play.
So it doesnt count. ;D

Piotreq

« Reply #1544 on: December 09, 2014, 10:07:56 am »
Lamstow Barracudas have class. UV always scream shit, always insult, always have butthurt. They haven't got respect, even to their old allies. As an inactive member if TAD/Pisto, I can wish you luck Barra Guys. We don't need to like each other, but me and Barra members, are respectful to the opposite side. You have class. Good luck.
SuperMariusz