May 20, 2024, 12:29:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Nerf Turbo Plasma  (Read 8766 times)

toxica

Re: Nerf Turbo Plasma
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2014, 07:33:40 pm »
please nerf bozar too, cant keep killing people with 3 shoots from 50hex

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2014, 07:52:40 pm »
Bozar will be rare (not like now rare) weapon. Problem with turbo plasma is that it's available for free from caves, it's even easier to get than normal plasma rifle but is way too strong for that.

Sorry, couldn't resist ;p
Spoiler: show
:facepalm

Kaaon

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 08:24:00 pm »
ah this topic..

- bozar is maybe rare but oneshotting chars at 40 hex range isnt still okay.. (burst mode + crit)

- tpr can be countered by using tesla helmet, it does have only 35 hex range like bursting weapons and its very luck depending, from my prespective it looks more like you cant stand that finally something esle then just burster tank is playable
maybe a little nerf of critroll would be okay (to 6+- ?)
another thing about TPR and snipers in overall is that there are almost no KDs to eyes or head, mostly KO/nothing so its just like KO = win or nothing = lose, this thing is making it too much random

- to all that talking about pancors, xls.. (same problem with gat and lsw) they all should be a little bit nerfed because there is no sense taking other then tank perks and its only way to not die by 2 ranged burst from those wpns which doesnt requires any perks

long ago i written big post about my opinions on balance but i didnt posted it anywhere in the end cuz it would end with big flamer or ignored
anyways

Even with +10%dr plasma tesla you get bypassed koed etc...
just btw..
best bonus on helmet is -5 crit roll so far
what from 10% dr when you will get KO or bypass
5 crit roll makes big difference while ppls are still using shitty combat helmets mk2 instead of tesla with -crit pow or at least combat helm -crit pow

I also suggest bonehead to give 15-20 crit resis and -2 IN. And bring back arm cripplers which were heavily nerfed in the crit table update.
you can looking at problem from wrong side.. you cant boost bonehead because it would affect other weapons/builds too like snipers which would be completely useless then
-2 in is like no penalty to tanks because they have more then enough special points so in the end it would be another buff to tanks

Finesse is useless perk and should be reworked cause all sniper should have it, maybe it could increase the hit chance for bodyparts?
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5054.0
problem with useless finesse is well known, topic is open for suggestions
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:33:28 pm by Seki »

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 08:53:22 pm »
- tpr can be countered by using tesla helmet

You can't put tesla helmet on groin. Even hpa won't save you when it goes to baypass anyway.

from my prespective it looks more like you cant stand that finally something esle then just burster tank is playable
Nothing else than tank is playable, kind of tank doesn't matter. Turbo plasma builds are also tanks. It's well known (?) problem that tanks do more damage than builds that take 3-4 perks to even think about doing damage and in the end they are worse dps than tanks simply because they are papers (3-4 free perks on tanks' side).

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2014, 12:26:14 am »
Naaah, its ok! Could remove all special items and implants.
please, you think you're such a pro doing a 200 dmg KO on me, I do agree that implants should be removed though

yeah sure, lets nerf a weapon to be "viable" need to spent 3 or 4 perks.
every build requires at least 4 perks

Burster : 3x BRD, 2x life, 2x toughness

sniper : 2x more crits, 1x better crits, sharpshooter

turbo plasma same as sniper except without sharpshooter (but you can still get it)

mojuk, Stalker, and Johnny... just people who plays with 1hex builds. Interesting...
please as I said, you're acting like a big shot dominating an empty server xD

also I've played almost every build except HtH or sneaker.

If they change it, must change another things too...so no sense. Its ok for now. You have to adapt. I was and still against many things here. But I adapted, you should do the same.
you have nothing to adapt to, only thing I've noticed is that noobs got implants and have 2 guys at least spam an OP weapon

your post gave me cancer because it made no sense.

- tpr can be countered by using tesla helmet, it does have only 35 hex range like bursting weapons and its very luck depending, from my prespective it looks more like you cant stand that finally something esle then just burster tank is playable
AHAHAHAHAA TURBO PLASMA CAN BE COUNTERED BY TESLA HELMET??!! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. Even on a full "tank" with MoS, bonehead, tesla with -5 Crit chance and that other shit, you'll still get a 170+ dmg bypass KO

I do suggest to remove that extra crit roll. It should do the same/ a bit more damage than the plasma rifle, and that  the only difference it cost 2AP less (with -AP). After all, that what it says in the weapons description with the plasma forming faster.

pretty much this happens every critical with a turbo plasma

Bla bla was critically hit in the eyes for 198 hit points, knocked out, blinded, and had his armor bypassed.

what the fuck is that shit
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 12:27:50 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

toxica

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2014, 01:45:52 am »
Quote from: toxica on November 14, 2014, 08:33:40 PM
your post gave me cancer because it made no sense.

oh please, i hope that cancer will eventually kill you

Johnny

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2014, 10:54:24 am »
• You were critically hit in the eyes for 96 hit points, knocked out and blinded.
11:39:17• pulgosa. was hit for 111 hit points.
11:39:18 • You were critically hit in the eyes for 193 hit points, knocked out, blinded and had your armor bypassed.
11:39:20 • pulgosa. was hit for 59 hit points.
11:39:20 • Capitalism was hit for 35 hit points.
11:39:20 • You were hit for 38 hit points.
11:39:20 • Mark-MKII was hit for 32 hit points.
11:39:20 • eight8 was hit for 60 hit points.
11:39:20 • You were critically hit in the eyes for 79 hit points and were killed.[/size]
11:39:21 • pulgosa. was hit for 54 hit points.
11:39:21 • Mark-MKII was hit for 55 hit points.
11:39:21 • Capitalism was hit for 60 hit points.
11:39:21 • eight8 was hit for 45 hit points.
11:39:22 • You see Wall.
11:39:24 • pulgosa. was hit in the head for 8 hit points.
11:39:25 • Citizen was hit for 222 hit points and was killed.
11:39:25 • Father Tully was hit for 164 hit points.
11:39:28 • -Dendito- missed.
11:39:28 • Citizen was hit for 69 hit points.
11:39:31 • Johnny Ghoul: ...turbo plasma again vucking homo...
11:39:32 • Citizen missed.
11:39:35 • -Dendito- was hit for no damage.
11:39:38 • Citizen missed.
11:40:08 • Johnny Ghoul: ...no gg turbo abuse now im pissed...
11:40:14 • Johnny Ghoul: ...no alliance...
11:40:17 • Johnny Ghoul: ...nothing...

Happned with hpa helmet and armor.
Thats the first time im really pissed about something i dont fucking know who is using ultraviolence.z but you clearly abusing a broken weapon.

Seem like you cant fight without your fucking plasma turbo. Between you and me i told you already not to abuse this and you continue. Well as you wish seems like you didnt understood when i said we play for fun here not to win at all costs.

Very deceived about your attitude.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:36:25 am by Johnny »

Kaaon

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2014, 11:32:22 am »
not 100% countered but its big difference if your enemy is shooting you into combat helmet mk2 or combat armor mk2 thats why i said that little nerf would be probably okay.. also some KDs added to crit table to not make aim fights only about KO/nothing

groin = no bonehead = +10 crit roll more then eyes but..

helm plasma dr 35%
armor plasma dr 50%

groin crit chance ~50%
eyes crit chance ~80%

groin dmg multiplier 2x - 2,5x
eyes dmg multiplier 2,5x -3x

biggest difference is crit chance, from my experience you cant much rely on groin aims because they very often do 2+ noncrits in a row which means death in current scale of pvp
you still have to hit 95%
then you have to crit ~50%
and then you have to also roll proper crit roll

that -30% crit chance will result in much lower amount of bypasses even with 10 more roll to groin then to eyes

btw when plasma tank kills you in 3 shots (he still need some RNG to do that) then its OP
but when he dies to 3 ranged bursts from bursting wpns which doesnt requires any BRD/CRIT and also no RNG then its not OP ?  ;D

im not saying that TPR is fine, it should be maybe a little bit nerfed but wearing tesla helm does makes big difference even when enemy have to shoot you into armor, on the other side, it shouldnt be must have to wear tesla helm
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:37:25 am by Seki »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2014, 01:07:39 pm »
I agree with Stalker. It's way too powerful compared to how very easy it is to get find one.
Click and pray for baypass with insane dmg - very skillful weapon.
+1

mojuk, Stalker, and Johnny... just people who plays with 1hex builds. Interesting...
Says UltraViolence.z who wins only when score a 200 dmg K.O.

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2014, 02:39:15 pm »
I agree with Stalker. It's way too powerful compared to how very easy it is to get find one.
Click and pray for baypass with insane dmg - very skillful weapon.
+1

Says UltraViolence.z who wins only when score a 200 dmg K.O.
When amboys were in the server i didnt see you guys complaining couse you would use it all the time (dspkns or wherever his name is and smashface). so dont be a bitch about it now.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2014, 02:54:04 pm »
i didnt see you guys complaining couse you would use it all the time (dspkns
Of course we were saying it's OP and needs to be changed. Dsk used turboplasma long before it was bumped with +10 crit roll. So stop acting like a moron / stop posting if you're really one.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2014, 04:08:12 pm »
Yep, DSK was the original plasma tank till they became mainstream.

Johnny

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2014, 02:43:25 pm »

btw when plasma tank kills you in 3 shots (he still need some RNG to do that) then its OP
but when he dies to 3 ranged bursts from bursting wpns which doesnt requires any BRD/CRIT and also no RNG then its not OP ?  ;D

Fresh from fonline2 forums:

"Nerf rock, paper is fine" scissors.

;D

artek405

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2014, 06:14:38 pm »
Fresh from fonline2 forums:

"Nerf rock, paper is fine" scissors.

;D
buahaha so true

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 11:34:54 am »
also some KDs added to crit table to not make aim fights only about KO/nothing

There are KDs in crit table, actually some good number of them but... there is also current must have perk - Stonewall (OP btw ;p).
Stonewall + 10 endurance = 0 KDs
Even if you score super turbo imba crit Stonewall check is after effects calculation and KDs are removed.
So problem with no KDs is not with crit table, I would not even say with Stonewall perk itself (because this KD part was unchanged for years) but with Stonewall being must have perk for most builds because how nice it protects from rockets, explosions and such stuff on top of KDs elimination and nice KOs protection.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 11:44:04 am by mojuk »