Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1687332 times)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4500 on: November 04, 2015, 03:07:16 am »
It's time for the PEOPLE to take Khantrol!  And make their own events.

This Chris/Beer dispute needs to be resolved at THUNDERDOME! And televised in the flesh!  Who's right and who's wrong will be decided by combat.

Saturday - 11:00am PST.

THUNDERDOME!

2 men enter, 1 man leaves!

Is thunderdome TB?  8)
Most likely xD
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: November 04, 2015, 06:24:52 am »
Docan made many things ingame and helped many people ingame too. I can assure you.
Corosive done enough to speak about him too. Main Writer, the BoS scribe of Reloaded. I learn from him many things about how to start add new things on fonline engine. Making maps, quest etc. So hands off from them, they do enough as working for free.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4502 on: November 04, 2015, 08:22:59 am »
Docan made many things ingame and helped many people ingame too. I can assure you.
Corosive done enough to speak about him too. Main Writer, the BoS scribe of Reloaded. I learn from him many things about how to start add new things on fonline engine. Making maps, quest etc. So hands off from them, they do enough as working for free.

The last 3 pages have been people putting words in Chris mouth. TKs obviously enjoys the game as our monthly subscriptions should cover the server expenses and we have had a good relation with Kilgore from day 1, minus a few hick-ups.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: November 04, 2015, 10:54:05 am »
I didn't say anything about Chris, so don't try to put not "mine" words in my mouth. I was taking overall, not to Chris.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4504 on: November 04, 2015, 11:39:59 am »
The last 3 pages have been people putting words in Chris mouth. TKs obviously enjoys the game as our monthly subscriptions should cover the server expenses and we have had a good relation with Kilgore from day 1, minus a few hick-ups.

I didn't say anything about Chris, so don't try to put not "mine" words in my mouth. I was taking overall, not to Chris.

I believe I called out 'people' and not 'mad matt from the fonline forum'. I didn't call out any names at all as I think this discussion in general has been the lowest watermark yet.

We donate monthly so things keep running for all of you, put hours into the communities culture (and stimulate other factions cultural projects behind the scenes) and refuse alliances to keep the game from the terrible 2 swarms state where surprices where scarce.

We host player driven events from time to time and look at how the Thunderdome event we hold weekly has inspired TYK aswell as the UV to hold their own minigames or how TDK up to this point resulted in 2 more newspapers however short-lived they might have been. Drama and immersion is what keeps the game going, no one outside the small TC crowd gives a flying fuck about even the most beautiful of maneuvers. This game has a steep learning-curve but becomes easy once you know how things are done and I've suggested before that certain exploits are fixed as to force end-game players back out into the environment again. If you want to help the world and the community embrace the Pax Bisonica, embrace peace.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 11:59:43 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: November 04, 2015, 01:15:04 pm »
You quote my post, so I thought you wrote this to "those people" and I'm one of them in your mind. Nothing personal Doctor Meng.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: November 04, 2015, 01:16:19 pm »
I just saw 3 pages of nothing.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: November 04, 2015, 04:00:33 pm »
I just saw 3 pages of nothing.
Maybe you were hit in the eyes.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: November 04, 2015, 04:17:40 pm »
Kilgore at least HAS made his presence known a few times, the others I nearly forgot have any roles within the server.
What a silly nigger - going by your brain damaged logic, the air doesn't exist because you cannot see it  ::)

Edit, @ piglet below: make me  :-*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 05:50:46 pm by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4509 on: November 04, 2015, 05:49:21 pm »
What a silly nigger - going by your brain damaged logic, the air doesn't exist because you cannot see it  ::)

Air is outlawed for non-citizens under the Pax Bisonica so in any case you should just start holding your breath.

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: November 05, 2015, 04:53:22 am »
just bloody stick to TB cause you guys really suck donkey's balls when playing in RT. Cheers.

Yeah, there's little to no PvP players as it is, and you are telling one of the few groups that are actually here to fuck off?

How about you fuck off instead?
How 'bout you fuck off, my sire? If you want pvp, go reno. Uvs bloody everywhere, asswipe.

Yeah, UVs are there, always are. I fight them on the regular, it would be nice to see other factions too though. There is way to much bile and toxicity here among players mostly looking for the same shit. Sorry I picked on you in particular, but most of this other "forum pvp" is just general shittalking and yourmom jokes, yours was very specific in telling players to not participate in RT pvp at all, it may have been some kind of reverse psychology, but still, that is hardly helpful.

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: November 05, 2015, 12:54:05 pm »
Jokeusa has got Ebola dick

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: November 06, 2015, 04:42:35 pm »
GG Gecko

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: November 06, 2015, 05:59:49 pm »

First fight 1hexed 3 khans in 2vs3  ::)

second 4 or 5 khans vs 2 riots + sneaker

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: November 08, 2015, 02:45:33 pm »

Not only khans are easy to 1hex

---
Again triple kill by 1hex - KHANS  :-*

1hex saturday