May 14, 2024, 04:21:12 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Stealing in Towns  (Read 7598 times)

RaFox

• View Profile
Re: Stealing in Towns
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 02:00:26 pm »
Remove PVPfree zones, allow theft.

Newly started newbies can not be robbed untill the become say lvl 12, or 48 hours has passed since character creation.

Others can be robbed, raped, killed, licked etc.

artek405

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 03:19:19 pm »
licked etc.
i like idea of licking XD

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2014, 10:23:22 am »
Actually, so do I... but Kilgore said no.
Party pooper...
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Raiden

• Clear Skies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2014, 09:24:47 pm »
So from what I've gathered, the general consensus is a jail time and PvP being turned back on in The Hub.

As I've stated, my problem is the bluesuits who troll around and need to be kicked/banned/beaten/destroyed for their griefing. The no-PvP is the reason for it as far as I can tell, and a lack of immediate consequence makes it a viable option for the troll to simply make a new character if need be eventually. They simply hope to get lucky and score something big, or get amusement out of harassing players.

Point being, it's not the Thieves' Guild that I see as a problem here, it's the assholes in bluesuits who just spam steal on you all day.

Wormsign

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 09:39:10 pm »
Why does being in a blue suit add to the frustration? Because nothing to lose? That is a bad argument because getting shitty leathers from NPC is incredibly easy.

kungfu

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 10:40:07 pm »
stealing is good for singleplayer in multiplayer it adds nothing of value pls remove

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 11:14:38 pm »
Jail time does seem to be a popular punishment for getting caught stealing/trying to steal.

But what about Prison? (Not completely serious with this) say if you are in San Francisco and cause trouble, they could send you to Alcatraz. Cause trouble in Boneyard you could end up on one of the islands.

At the very least an island prison where the people who run the game can send people or other towns and cities can send people. It could make for a nice role playing location as well.

But yeah this is something I was thinking about, not saying this is a "super awesome idea" but maybe there is something to it. Won't know until I put it out there so... it's out there.

Edit: Instead of being sent there for X amount of real world time, you are sent there for X amount of game time. So you can't just sign off and play as another character until the time is up.

Have a mine there and other resources that we have to do.. hard to but not impossible to create weapons such as knives.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 11:19:21 pm by Styles »

Wormsign

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 03:28:34 am »
Every time they have put me in jail, I have been sent to some underground prison with force-fields. Literally no way out except from a GM.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 03:37:24 am »
Every time they have put me in jail, I have been sent to some underground prison with force-fields. Literally no way out except from a GM.
A GM put you in there cause no one likes you

Wormsign

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2014, 03:43:51 am »

They love me!

artek405

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2014, 10:32:49 am »
LOL who is saying this ...

RaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2014, 11:28:43 am »
LOL who is saying this ...

His right and left hands...

Wormsign

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2014, 01:45:17 am »
So from what I've gathered, the general consensus is a jail time and PvP being turned back on in The Hub.

Bump