Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1691757 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4875 on: December 12, 2015, 05:14:48 am »
Oh Stalker. That's where you are wrong. Our skill isn't going to waste, we are nurturing the future of the wastes. We are here to guide the hand of the artist. We are... aging the wine to perfection... we are molding the cheese.. shit thats a bad example.. were training the fuc*ing Khans, OK? Jeez. The Khans are pretty new to PvP, so there isn't much skill yet, but give them some time to shape up and we will have a solid group of savages.

Besides, as much as I hate to say it.... I too think that BSG will be gone in a couple of months. With AKs raging, and Stalkers "I'm a lone wolf I do what I want" attitude, and the overall seriousness, it'll start to snowball. You can't only think of winning or you will have a really ragey time when you lose. Anyways, I respect you all as a faction that's why I'm not flaming. The Khans as a team will continue to improve and we WILL be the ONLY scourge of the wastes.

Good wins today. A very tactical position and placement of C4. Today goes to prove that experience and practice beats numbers. We will be ready next time. O/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:24:03 am by Gimper »

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #4876 on: December 12, 2015, 05:42:28 am »
gg way 3 brutal 5 me. I don't mind being on a losing team though I like a challenge

and every team is a losing team sometime.

btw thing about c4 is that 6 of us went inside to fight so it would have been 6 vs 6 while the rest, 2 others and sneak, stayed outside watching back.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:12:21 am by Hungry Hungry Shark »

zinthos

« Reply #4877 on: December 12, 2015, 06:11:33 am »
Good ol team came back! god speed BSG
lmao i love these posts
they all were playing since bsg got rekt and "disbanded", its really just switching names every time they decide to play "again"...
nice return tho, already allied with muhosransk :-\

p.s gratz to khunts that they are unable to recognize the weakest trolling ever and writing walls of cryin
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:13:21 am by zinthos »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: December 12, 2015, 06:12:21 am »
I don't mind being on a losing team

We aren't a losing team Sharky, we're on a growing and progressing team  8)

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #4879 on: December 12, 2015, 06:13:24 am »

Yes, wrong choice of words. Post edited check it out

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: December 12, 2015, 06:38:38 am »
Sadly your guys skill and experience is not good enough to carry the shitters xD Even sharky said he's on the losing team xD obviously lacking the confidence in his team.

Looks like you need to git gud. Also Khans claim to dominate in anything, I just see them dead or run away when I encounter them  ;D

Lone Wolf attitude? Cool beans. P.S - we're not even at our full force xxdddd
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:42:16 am by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4881 on: December 12, 2015, 07:52:22 am »
Looks like you need to git gud. Also Khans claim to dominate in anything, I just see them dead or run away when I encounter them  ;D

What? You if someone kept dying all the time because you play on paper.

Lone Wolf attitude? Cool beans. P.S - we're not even at our full force xxdddd

Saying shit like flags and tc doesn't matter because it's the end of session is the thing here, you're still not part of a bigger thing, you do not yet believe in a flag or an idea. Waving your banner is everything and no matter the cost your timer was stopped everytime you tried it and had you been able to bring those critbursters into towncontrol proper and fight in the open you'd have regeared and come back to fight, same in redding before that.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: December 12, 2015, 09:57:31 am »
dirty tactics, I wouldnt be so proud of backstabs, c4, teamspeak scouting, and taking screens with the uv we killed. I wish you better actions in the future, something you could be proud of

Dirty tactics ? You want us guys staying in cornfield with one sniper and wait for your swarm... Well, if you want to play it this way, ok.
In BH it was a backstab, you lost UVs loot, you lost your loot and left wm. I have a video of your performance in Redding. You only killed Ultraviolence.D and 11 players remained. We didn't backstab you, we killed UV, and having 4 pvp + sneaker, eliminated 7 uvs and their sneaker.
C4 is a part of the game. No one frobids you to use it against us.
Teamspeak scouting ? Sending us troll, then Gimper, now jish who wanna join. And you dare blaming us about scouting?
We were there to fight you, and we won. 

Better actions ? Here you go. Any team, at any time and no matter their numbers. Our gang name changes but not our players.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/UrukhaiFonline/videos
Badboys: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThanePL/videos
Pinkies: https://www.youtube.com/user/geobots13/videos

nice return tho, already allied with muhosransk :-\
[/quote]

No one is allied with them.

It is not about TC and Flags.

:facepalm

Yep... here we go.

There are a couple of battles earlier this evening when you first tried to get Redding that you seem to have forgot aswell Uruk, but you went to start the Klamath timer instead? At the same time TC and flags doesnt matter?

There where some fine action tonight and there's no reason to be a UV spic about it, start a timer and its obviously about flags and tc and also stop these ridiculous claims we sided with the UV. Your just pissing yourself in the face.

Please chill man. No point to go beyond limits and say stuff like "You're just pissing yourself in the face."

I don't have to justify any of our choice regarding pvp and tc as I am not asking you why you go here or there.

TC for us is just another map to pvp. There is clearly no good reward in the locker which would give us the motivation to keep towns, we don't have many people and we can't afford us doing TC whenever we want to.

If you are proud that the name of Khans is amongst those who keep a town, well I am glad for you. It looks like a pvp faction does also somekind of RP either on forum and in game. Keep on doing it ;). Thats really cool!

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4883 on: December 12, 2015, 10:33:53 am »
Please chill man. No point to go beyond limits and say stuff like "You're just pissing yourself in the face."

I don't have to justify any of our choice regarding pvp and tc as I am not asking you why you go here or there.

TC for us is just another map to pvp. There is clearly no good reward in the locker which would give us the motivation to keep towns, we don't have many people and we can't afford us doing TC whenever we want to.

If you are proud that the name of Khans is amongst those who keep a town, well I am glad for you. It looks like a pvp faction does also somekind of RP either on forum and in game. Keep on doing it ;). Thats really cool!

True that.

tbh I'd really like to see BSG make it this time. Things have gone from a pretty stale and dead midsession to a multifaction clusterfuck of an endsession and when it's on things go down.

o/

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #4884 on: December 12, 2015, 10:38:00 am »
We lost, fair enough.

I don't understand why no1 attacked us when we was taking towns? Nevermind shit happens.

Nice to see BSG back, nice to have some pvp and fights even if you loose or win nice one .

Reason we was fighting in redding wasn't because we wanted to keep town but because there was pvp there
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:46:38 am by knuckle »

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #4885 on: December 12, 2015, 04:30:14 pm »
I understand theres not many native speakers here but losing team means in a fight theres a team that wins the fight and one that loses. Term of losing team is not one that always loses, it's being referred to 1 single fight. And I don't mind losing a fight. When the server is up we'll see who the losing team is of our next battle. I have very high confidence in our team

Urukhai, in BH we were chasing uv that was running away who we killed in residential then went to wm and spawned back downtown to fight you but looks like you guys looted and left instead. We don't care about the loot we wanted a fight

and I don't think anything justifies teamspeak scouting really, I have your bsg teamspeak but I don't connect to scout you

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4886 on: December 12, 2015, 04:46:44 pm »
Teamspeak scouting ? Sending us troll, then Gimper, now jish who wanna join. And you dare blaming us about scouting?

Such slander. You know damn well I came in to say hello to the old gang. I came to make small talk, not scouting anything. I even wanted to make an alt for BSG so I could play with you sometimes maybe in Reno or Warehouse. But never did I scout or spy. You all said "If you are in Khans, you can't be here." This is the time where you take the game too far. You can say what you want, but it's a shame you take a game so serious. This will be your downfall.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: December 12, 2015, 05:03:22 pm »
I even wanted to make an alt for BSG so I could play with you sometimes maybe in Reno or Warehouse. But never did I scout or spy.

Nuff said.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: December 12, 2015, 05:07:42 pm »
I even wanted to make an alt for BSG so I could play with you sometimes maybe in Reno or Warehouse. But never did I scout or spy.

Nuff said.

LOL you just want the pixelz but not our freindship ? thats some salvia action men ... in bsg its now only elite blyat , but everybody who isnt just interested in pixels is welcome. tbh i like khans for what they are except their forumtrolling.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:10:30 pm by FrankenStone »

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #4889 on: December 12, 2015, 06:03:05 pm »
good luck 1v1 me with my new interface