May 16, 2024, 03:42:43 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1691926 times)

Jish the small

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4905 on: December 14, 2015, 06:23:44 pm »
I'll be honest, i really dont like some of the cans(pretty sure some are mental cases but idk tho), but they are better to get along with than all the other "pvp veterans" . they may suck, but id rather bettwr people over better players

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: December 14, 2015, 07:07:25 pm »
"If you am not in mah fraction we not talk!!" Says every faction ever.

Oy let me stop you there.... I hate khans guts big time, yet i never kicked any of you guy from my TS and we had some lols as well so do not generalize Pl0x ^^
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:09:14 pm by Awgy »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4907 on: December 15, 2015, 07:37:53 am »
I would like to suggest we stop and take a moment to reflect on when Stalker applied to join TKs but was rejected.

---

---

One month later though he served the Khans as a mercenary instead.

---

---

It's clearly not our ideals that ticked him off. Some of us who have been in TKs for a while have old out-faction contacts going down years, we still fight, we still flame but we have history for better or worse and share a mutual respect. Stalker you're the worst kind of scum because you are a traitor and a turn-coat wherever you go as your only single love is for yourself. You vomit your bile here over your old friends without reflecting for a second upon that you yourself tried to sign up for TKs already in august this year and I believe it's only a matter of time before BSG see through your bullshit and you and your waifus are on your own again, as your history seems to always repeat itself. Can't teach old wapanese dogs new tricks.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 07:40:46 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4908 on: December 15, 2015, 08:50:29 am »
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4909 on: December 15, 2015, 10:13:21 am »

Great response.

Nothing more than expected and it only serves to underline what a pathetic piece of shit you are, kill yourself.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: December 15, 2015, 10:22:34 am »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: December 15, 2015, 10:31:00 am »
Great response.

Nothing more than expected and it only serves to underline what a pathetic piece of shit you are, kill yourself.

Urm....ok?

Not sure why you brought this up, completely unnecessary and obviously your attempt to embarrass me but failed. Why? Because nobody gives a shit except you. You're just salty because I've been the one killing you everytime we've fought and the "champion " has nothing to show for all the shit talking he does  ;D BTW I did get accepted to Khans, if only I played along longer I've could of successfully accomplished my mission xD

But then I got distracted with company of heroes, FOnline2/AoP and WoT xD also lone's logic for PvP was  :facepalm

PS there are limits to forum PvP, might want to watch what you say.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: December 15, 2015, 11:11:03 am »
Great response.

Urm....ok?

Not sure why you brought this up, completely unnecessary and obviously your attempt to embarrass me but failed. Why? Because nobody gives a shit except you. You're just salty because I've been the one killing you everytime we've fought and the "champion " has nothing to show for all the shit talking he does  ;D BTW I did get accepted to Khans, if only I played along longer I've could of successfully accomplished my mission xD

But then I got distracted with company of heroes, FOnline2/AoP and WoT xD also lone's logic for PvP was  :facepalm

I guess you play on NA server in WoT?
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4913 on: December 15, 2015, 11:34:11 am »
Urm....ok?

Not sure why you brought this up, completely unnecessary and obviously your attempt to embarrass me but failed. Why? Because nobody gives a shit except you.

Embarrass you? What reputation would you have left to damage? Your on-going hostility against our members and our brand required a proper response as I will not stand by and let such unrightous lies or attacks stand unchallenged.

You're just salty because I've been the one killing you everytime we've fought and the "champion " has nothing to show for all the shit talking he does  ;D BTW I did get accepted to Khans, if only I played along longer I've could of successfully accomplished my mission xD

Accepted you say? You never passed Khanscription and where not even close to smell a Recruit status.

You dare challenge me Stalker?

knuckle

« Reply #4914 on: December 15, 2015, 11:50:31 am »

The forum warrior is back watch out  ;). (so distracted he been constantly posting in forum pvp)  ::)

::)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: December 15, 2015, 01:08:48 pm »
Great response.

Urm....ok?

you can fight me on EU, 2220 WN8 this week :D
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: December 15, 2015, 01:17:48 pm »
Great response.

Urm....ok?

You gonna be wrekt, son :D
See you in wastelan...tfu...in Kharkov :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: December 15, 2015, 02:14:07 pm »
I'm lvl 90 shadow priest Fite me irl.

Bison

« Reply #4918 on: December 15, 2015, 06:08:42 pm »
I try to talk to mi hermano stalker, and he tell me to fuck off cause I am khan

Clearly it isnt the khans who take this shitty game seriously...

Khans are shit same as u now.

Does any one remember "Riot Team"???

Does anyone remember Bison 1hexing someone? No.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: December 15, 2015, 06:30:19 pm »
Yeah NA server

git gud son

I haven't been playing in months and yesterday I did a few battles :V

Rest is Nerd Rage

You dare challenge me Stalker?
Yeah sure, I've been killing you easily and you still have so much to learn. Perhaps read the wiki some more  ;)

That's not a one hex.

He was low HP and you just finished him off from 2 hexes away.