May 13, 2024, 08:52:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1689526 times)

Napalm

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #930 on: July 13, 2014, 12:00:50 am »
Respect from such chimerical person like yourself has no meaning.

Sorry do not understand what you said. The stench of dick got hard when you opened your mouth. You are very predictable, after posting was expecting a post from Manero with this response. You are the biggest idiot of FOnline generation. Has no friends, BBS probably do not like you and your dick stench. I feel sorry for you puppy!

Agree, c4s are bullshit but sometimes its fun to use it. There are only 3 factions left which are still fighting. So let's make something like ,,verbal agreement" and stop using it in Reno pvp. Lets have a good fights. But you know, it is just an idea. People don't want to be pissed of bec. of this game. Lets enjoy it.

Playboy, excellent idea. But it seems impossible because someone will use at some point and we lose control. I can not control the attitude of everyone here at UV. Anyway we are the last faction that uses this feature often. The correct thing is Docan stop applauding the use of C4 and do something about it. Could reduce the damage and increase the number of aps for your use. Or delete this item completely. No one will miss it, just the idiots who do not know what is to enjoy a true pvp battle.

I'm sure everyone is losing by using C4. If you keep playing with C4 I will encourage my faction to boycott Reno PVP etc. All factions can stay inside New Reno killing just npcs with C4 for me. I dont give a hot. I already have the TS message for all boycott everything in this case. This item is completely inappropriate for this game. Nobody wants to play a game where the trajectory to get items is painful, and you lose everything without even able to enter the city map.

The use of C4 can be funny, but it's completely uninteresting in terms of involvement of players in the process of winning. And who loses, of course, is much worse. And I have not spoken so far about the paranoia that makes us waste time on the map or something. Some players get tired and leave. This is our reality in the game now. Besides speciais items, sneaks, motion sensor, ping 300-800, implants and Manero, now we have C4 on the top list of crap on the server.

Note: we have access to all items as any faction, but that does not mean I agree or like them. I confess that I do not like when we win battles when we are superior number or when we use speciais items. I prefer more balanced and disputed battles (like everyone?). We could make arrangements, but that would soon spiral out of control.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 13, 2014, 01:59:37 am »
Congratulations BBS, you are now fags like Amboys. I have no respect for you too.

OMG we don't have Napalm respect, who cares srly ? ::)

Daryl

« Reply #932 on: July 13, 2014, 08:57:53 am »
Agree, c4s are bullshit but sometimes its fun to use it. There are only 3 factions left which are still fighting. So let's make something like ,,verbal agreement" and stop using it in Reno pvp. Lets have a good fights. But you know, it is just an idea. People don't want to be pissed of bec. of this game. Lets enjoy it.

I agree with you playboy, but some people just won't listen, I don't understand how useing c4 is fun, I see many bbs in Reno last night they out numbered us, but still felt the need to use c4 they didn't even get to fire there guns, to me that'd very boring, sane as amboys because they use it alot aswell,
I would get very board just waiting around for enemy to spawn and not even shoot just for a team mate to blow them up. It's no fun atall, I miss the old fights were there was tactics involed,  skill and was fun shooting each other not half a second battle.

Bbs you think your the best on the server prove it by not useing c4,
and amboys aka old pistoleros I thought you guys where good skill and tactical players also?  Dskpnk your a good leader and skilled player prove a point instead of useing c4,  2 nights ago when we fight you we lost 3 Times in a row and u guys didn't use c4 we enjoyed this we didn't care we lost because it was fair, this c4 is basically cheating and very boring. 

Playboy if we had agreement someone will break it so it's pointless nice idea though

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 13, 2014, 11:30:38 am »
Napalm dont be mad at manero. Manero is a good guy. Anyhow this c4 is boring. No one want to attack the corner because of dead npcs with c4 and fucking c4 mine field.
Sometimes i am feeling i am not playing fo but saper by Windows

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 13, 2014, 11:35:48 am »
Yeah you jokers you were using c4 all the time and it was all ok and now when tables have turned yall are craving for agreements and shit,sorry to disappoint you but it aint gonna happen.
 napalm: so stop playing or whatever no one really gives a shit

Daryl

« Reply #935 on: July 13, 2014, 12:14:14 pm »
The mighty amazing Adams has spoken. You can't win without it :) and for your info I don't think uv ever use c4 :) just you and amboys!
and please don't be nasty to napalm Adams you sound very nasty it's scary :(

Daryl

« Reply #936 on: July 13, 2014, 12:19:37 pm »
bbs c4 fail :(

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 13, 2014, 12:40:25 pm »
Omg playb you fucked up the system hehehe.

Adams I personally never used c4 and I don't like it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:42:53 pm by jacky »

Napalm

« Reply #938 on: July 13, 2014, 02:08:18 pm »
Try dialogue here is a big mistake. If UV stop playing you will miss us because no one plays that shit besides us, amboys and few russians. So, keep in front of New Reno Arms expecting for nothing Adams. I'm off in this case.

We have ways to beat BBS anyway. But here expounded ideas that make sense for a dynamic game better than current.

Yesterday Dsknpk was in Reno against us, they did not use C4, we had a great battle. It was a much better fight than before. I thought we were going to die in two stages. It was a tense and interesting battle for both sides. But I do not know if they agree.

My respect for BBS was something important to them. In a nutshell, Amboys play (or played) with unsuitable resources to win. BBS had a bad patch at the beginning of the server, but today was a faction that fought bravely. They were on the map or inside ready for a clean fight. So I dedicated myself at various times to massacre Amboys. Nobody asked me, I did it because I wanted to. Now that has changed and I think someone should start worrying. See you in combat or not. Who cares!

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 13, 2014, 02:53:58 pm »
yes blame mayski and pinki hehehe

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 13, 2014, 03:32:50 pm »
It looks like someone is going to rage quit. Again.
Bang Bang Smash

Daryl

« Reply #941 on: July 13, 2014, 05:06:41 pm »
i hate it when manero and adams say stuff there so scary :(

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 13, 2014, 05:09:06 pm »
How many euroes you paid for implants? will USD be accepted?

Daryl

« Reply #943 on: July 13, 2014, 05:13:59 pm »
How many euroes you paid for implants? will USD be accepted?

lol stalker .

and do they accept uk pounds?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 13, 2014, 05:24:35 pm »
Love how when we kill TTTT, immediately logs off and comes back try hard

Spoiler: show