May 12, 2024, 01:03:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: discover my safehouse  (Read 6509 times)

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
discover my safehouse
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:55:50 am »
How could anyone discover my safehouse? And take everything plus a premium car. Is it possible if I put down Activate On a radio or combat helmet? It can thus discover the safehouse?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 06:08:14 am by Atman »

Strike

Re: discover my safehouse
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 06:17:40 am »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 06:48:39 am »
1. Ya got followed.
2. Someone ya gave a map to, got followed.
3. Someone ya gave a map to got pked or otherwise lost the map.
4. Someone ya gave a map to, did it. :-\
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 08:30:07 am »
I was wondering about that radio 0 myself.

Few people bragged about tent / base rape in hub.

So Scince all radios or just disable reception / brodcast on all ?

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 08:33:09 am »
Even if someone persecuted me, he can not stole three cars at once, if he leaves the locational lose it, and so far as I know maps can produce just me.
(10lightsuport, 10plazmarifle, 10 miniguns, 50 cmb. armors, 3cars, windicator, bozzar, turboplazma, implant, 400k caps, 3k HQ... 2 rope, 50 fibers, 1k fruits  Lol )
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:55:26 am by Atman »

bish001

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 01:12:59 pm »
I killed someone yesterday and they dropped 5 maps to diff tents/safehouses, i took all cars and some items, don't think it was you though.

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »
You do not know what was his nickname? I think it would more interested in how he came to my Safehouse. Have you found a Rusty Highwayman?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:11:29 pm by Atman »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 10:59:52 pm »
Instructions on how NOT to get tent Raped.

1. Pay MAXIMUM attention to your party status before entering your tent. Especially after leaving busy or crowded towns. If you notice someone tagged you, kick them from your party.

2. It's best NOT to create maps to your tent/house. But if you need to share tents between alts, duel log and bring them to your tent. NEVER let that map leave your tent. After your alt reads the map, burn it in the fire.

3. Avoid being generally stupid. DO NOT fall for anyone's "I'm a noob" act. If anyone EVER requests going to your tent, they are planning on killing you and raping your area.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:37:30 pm by Steve »

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 11:56:13 pm »
I already know who took the case. It was an old friend who helped me at the beginning of my game. I shared with him Safehouse. Not to say his nickname because I am grateful that he taught me to play it. Link to him. The things he can happily leave, I'm okay. I am glad that it has pleased.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 12:09:23 am »
Wow can I become your friend... seriously just because he helped you he has no right to take your shit man  ???

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 12:13:16 am »
I already know who took the case. It was an old friend who helped me at the beginning of my game. I shared with him Safehouse. Not to say his nickname because I am grateful that he taught me to play it. Link to him. The things he can happily leave, I'm okay. I am glad that it has pleased.

I thought I read this wrong. So what you are saying is, because he helped you start.... you let him have EVERYTHING? Dude... you're pantie-whipped man.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 03:42:54 am »
I was wondering about that radio 0 myself.

Few people bragged about tent / base rape in hub.

So Scince all radios or just disable reception / brodcast on all ?
You can't call distress signals from inside a location, so no need to science all radios.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 04:20:57 am »
You can't call distress signals from inside a location, so no need to science all radios.
You can't? Well, that explains a few things.......
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 03:17:10 pm »
More troubling me farewell with a friend like some game items.

Warcraft

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 04:20:11 pm »
*Wakes up after a loong sleep of retirment*

Hello Atman, loong time no see.
Your very aware of what happned and your very right in your susspicion on who it was.
it was just me.

See back in the days i planned to get out of game since i had to much going on and i kind of came up with
this brilliant investment to help Real true newcommers, show them im rich and i know this and that, here take my car and the guns and ammo you need.
will teach you everything about getting rich and perhaps share your first tents map?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.we shared it, like i did with a few more other people.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. i dumped some stuff around a few noobs-tents places days after
3. you dropped a map that lead to another place. i read it and placed it back where it was. you removed it afterwards but to late.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. i retired
5. i came back and saw you had prospered.
6. you had more maps in the spot on the map you removed back then, i read them and got to your safehouse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it took a few days for me to actually get the balls to commit such a horrid act, i drank and smoked alot of weed and just went for it all.
Im still impressed about how calm you are about it and even would hide my ID from all the people who have a golden heart standing ready with their imaginative pitchforks
ready to stab my ass.    * i will take hate PM's dont need to flame this thread *

But since you wondered i just wanted to supply you and everybody else here about the Truth of this paricular matter, how good tales end bad.

All in all if you still want to be friends Atman, good tales that end bad could maybe just evolve into someting else.
-but you will have to be mentally ready to cutt your material losses-
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:27:19 pm by Warcraft »