May 12, 2024, 09:43:50 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fastrelog to loot stuff  (Read 9203 times)

greenthumb

• View Profile
Re: Fastrelog to loot stuff
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 04:29:56 pm »

if it's one sided, then move your damn ass outta your cavern in some damn armor with a gun in your hands slot instead of bitching you die in a bluesuit due to gatling burst.

but noooo.... players like you like everything predictable, which is the exact opposite of what a sandbox post-apocalyptic game should be.

the truth is that you can't handle playing alone that's why you hide your ass amidst crapload of your faction mates and when you die alone because of some PK-er you blame the PK-er, not yourself for being an incompetent dumbass.

Thanks for polite speech, your are smart and all people know this, expect me to ignore your air-based claims and suggestions and call me incompetent please.

Seems like some people think it's OK to cheat, as long as the person
who is cheated is "player-killer". I strongly disagree. I hope this will be
cleared up by the server staff, one way or another.

Honestly, i feel  cheated when somebody is using his time and sources to parasite on my ingame work.  I disagree aswell.

Deputy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 04:38:42 pm »

if it's one sided, then move your damn ass outta your cavern in some damn armor with a gun in your hands slot instead of bitching you die in a bluesuit due to gatling burst.

but noooo.... players like you like everything predictable, which is the exact opposite of what a sandbox post-apocalyptic game should be.

the truth is that you can't handle playing alone that's why you hide your ass amidst crapload of your faction mates and when you die alone because of some PK-er you blame the PK-er, not yourself for being an incompetent dumbass.

Thanks for polite speech, your are smart and all people know this, expect me to ignore your air-based claims and suggestions and call me incompetent please.

[/quote]

your attitude is like: "DO THAT! DON'T DO THAT!", which is why you piss me off. i play my own style, i don't need some no-life loser that takes this game too seriously to tell me how to have fun.

air-based claims? my claims are purely based on your constant butt-hurt with PKs because after all this time, you haven't figured out how this game works.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 04:41:45 pm by Deputy »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2013, 10:13:04 pm »
Dunno what this discussion was about.

PvP is PvP, doesn't matter where: in TC, Reno, NCR, public mine or your tent.

Of course if you make fastrelogs in PvP inside your base because you want to test something, nobody will ban you because:
1. No one gives a shit about what players are doing in their bases,
2. Nobody would report it.

But if you got raided by some other gang and start furious fastrelogging in order to defend that place (or vice versa, you raid somebody using such methods forbidden in pvp), you get reported, checked, banned...

...what is so confusing here?

There was even one situation where a player who probably farmed stuff on dual was reported by a dude who seemed to fall into his encounter and got killed by ONE of his chars. Screenshots looked like he even started to withdraw his other char to not break rules (fight was in TB). No offense here, no warns/bans, fair fight pretty much.

DemonHunterV2

• Supporter
  • Lifes to short to be sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2013, 11:36:00 pm »
so im all ok? for stuff i didnt really truely do besides hunter was logged off in the mine so when i came back he was already there on one occasion

Weir

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 12:51:00 am »
AND i only retrieved my minigun from turkey once. so get actual true facts before you start blaming me for shit

Use diffrent account names so cry-bitches can fuck off! Fuckin wankers!

Retreiving your property is your right- especially when bitches from BBS (or other suckers) are attacking pious players!!!! Praise the Holy Vault 13! (or whatever!)

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 03:58:32 pm »
There was even one situation where a player (guy A) who probably farmed stuff on dual was reported by a dude (guy B) who seemed to fall into his encounter and got killed by ONE of his chars. Screenshots looked like he even started to withdraw his other char to not break rules (fight was in TB). No offense here, no warns/bans, fair fight pretty much.
So basically if the guy B killed both characters of the guy A in the first turn (critbursts or whatever) and then reported it, the guy A would not only lose his stuff but also he would get warned/banned because of your crystal clear PvP rule, right? And if not, then there must be some exception(s) to this rule which would imply that I’m the one who’s right here  :P.