May 14, 2024, 01:17:01 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction  (Read 1443 times)

LagMaster

• View Profile
Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction
« on: July 11, 2015, 12:38:11 pm »
You guys killed a newby in gecko. I do not trust you. He died in cold blood.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:12:38 am »
Will edit
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:35:46 am by Napalm »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 03:15:56 pm »
The issue is not about the number of players involved in swarm, Fonline is about swarm: The more players you are, the more AP you have to kill your opponent. It has always been a golden rule in 2238-like server. We had great fights during august, we have swarmed and been swarmed, with defeats and victories and -I guess-, it was fun for both sides. :)

You can continue to rationalize how you keep your domination on this server, it's not about number whining, but it's your boring no-fight team strategy these last weeks that pissed off our guys (the climax was about 2 weeks ago, the evening when you constantly started TC timer -whereas ours was still alive- and dropped it when we go at your encounter). On our side, we play Fonline for PvP, not loosing our time in a time-consuming mouse/cat hunting. I guess most of you guys are more interested in "UVs are controlling all towns" pipboy award than good PvP propositions. I don't whine on your game objectives and your means to accomplish them, the server allows this and everybody knows that wasteland is harsh. :) The truth is that we don't play the same game, but please, you can't dodge a PvP proposition (our "TTTLA Summer Party 2015" challenge) and argue after that nobody want/is able to compete with you on the Pvp ground ! :)

Most people just left because there is nothing to do on the server apart from TC.
Even TC is boring nowadays !

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:57:25 am »
Blink dont be mad. u left this tb becouse u whos alone there. all your friends die there. DW whos there with UV vs TKS. when we start taking advantage Dark Anus eneter and say to u "ATTAK UV!!!" :) and uvs die becouse of your "dirty ATTAK!! :) only i come buck there and start helping khans becouse of this... i cleaned spown posicions (4 capers), i cleaned south and whos comming 4u...  u lose... KHANS wins. DA sacrifice u all... but u blame me...

Take the pills, UV monkey mental lvl
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 08:59:56 am »
Blink dont be mad. u left this tb becouse u whos alone there. all your friends die there. DW whos there with UV vs TKS. when we start taking advantage Dark Anus eneter and say to u "ATTAK UV!!!" :) and uvs die becouse of your "dirty ATTAK!! :) only i come buck there and start helping khans becouse of this... i cleaned spown posicions (4 capers), i cleaned south and whos comming 4u...  u lose... KHANS wins. DA sacrifice u all... but u blame me...

"MORONE"  ::)
Stop crying, take the pills. Nice english skill, example of UV mental.

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 10:05:29 pm »
i play this game many years... i see when people prepering characters on wm or moving near town sek character (different zone) or who is using whot char how he move how he play... like i say your skill is still the same... 2 years the same... 3min to change char... not 2 or some times 1:30... we paying with rulez your friend rulez... not like u and your friends from fraction... u say we lose its notmal when swarm... but tell me how many times u win with your real frakcions members?? when u lose u bagg all server to help u... and u will se u will do the same think like allways... your friends will leve and UV will recrit more and again u willl be crying about numbers... u allways fucked up this server... "propaganda" - you use words but you dont know what they mean...
We do not fast relog or scout on duallog, we do play by rules, about swarm let me quote a classic ( UV leader BTW)
let me Quote Classic on this one

Quote from: Napalm on September 14, 2015, 01:59:31 PM
Tell me a name from a faction who never did swarm. A faction who scot enemies and check how many they are to bring exactly the same number of players. Tell me please, I want to know, maybe UV can be like them, ha-ha.

Complain swarm this game is a mistake. There is always a solution. Be strong to survive or give up. Most give up, the strong survive. It was not easy to UV survive. Every faction has bad times.

It seems that only Khans survive, but they just here in the forum propagandizing and lying in HUB smoking marijuana.
End of quote

You asked for PvP we provided, all this Butt Hurt is from the fact that you stopped winning all the time. And Rainbow BS cmon BSG are no longer playing those 2 ppl are just left their tag because I am not such asshole to force them to change it, rest is playing under Social Warriors tag, so calling us "Rainbow" is like calling Chessboard or a Panda Bear a rainbow, 2 colors do not make rainbow.