May 13, 2024, 09:45:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: I have returned  (Read 1892 times)

Swag Master

• I'm that guy that you see running around then dies
    • View Profile
    • notarealsite.com
I have returned
« on: January 10, 2015, 11:46:01 am »
And like an asshole I made a new topic for it  8) . So, whats changed in the past 6 months or so ?
Hire me to help you, help me, help you  . Also I do odd jobs .

Call me : 666-777-12345

Crazeddoctor

• Professional Reno Bluesuiter
    • View Profile
Re: I have returned
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 12:11:16 pm »
haha I like your style, but welcome back! and i couldnt tell ya much, as iv been here only a couple weeks haha

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 03:34:07 pm »
Hi swag.
Only a few of the factions from "back then" are really still around.
That's the biggest change. New critters in Warehouse. Like V-15.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Swag Master

• View Profile
    • notarealsite.com
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 05:49:01 pm »
That means I can now roam the waste without THAT MUCH fear . Well at least Swag Master will get his cardio of running away from anything again .

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 06:34:48 pm »
Literally, the same thing still going on, except now BBS not in reloaded

Turbos still OP as fuck, UV now more shittier,

Swag Master

• View Profile
    • notarealsite.com
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 07:25:11 pm »
Not sure if I should be happy or sad that not much has changed . I'll go with happy , for now . Also is the wipe still "soon" I remember that being a running joke when I was last here .

P.S. About your comment on UV I was with them before I left , the main reason I think they are bad is , because they take too many people in . They think they can train them , but they can't . What they need a refined group {I.E: Their Death Squad} . BOOM just have those people in a faction , when they get to know each other ,learn new tactics ,adapt to different situations, and then after a small group of the best is formed . Open to take one or two skilled players , or nubs turned them into killing machines and repeat . But ALAS they just try to recruit swarms of players thinks they'll instill order , but we've seen where that's gotten them . ANYWAY I have no clue why I needed to tell anyone that I just wanted to say it . Lol Good to be back in action and preaching like always .

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 11:43:08 pm »
Not sure if I should be happy or sad that not much has changed . I'll go with happy , for now . Also is the wipe still "soon" I remember that being a running joke when I was last here .

P.S. About your comment on UV I was with them before I left , the main reason I think they are bad is , because they take too many people in . They think they can train them , but they can't . What they need a refined group {I.E: Their Death Squad} . BOOM just have those people in a faction , when they get to know each other ,learn new tactics ,adapt to different situations, and then after a small group of the best is formed . Open to take one or two skilled players , or nubs turned them into killing machines and repeat . But ALAS they just try to recruit swarms of players thinks they'll instill order , but we've seen where that's gotten them . ANYWAY I have no clue why I needed to tell anyone that I just wanted to say it . Lol Good to be back in action and preaching like always .
Said like a wise man.
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?