May 05, 2024, 01:50:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: fonline realoaded is going dead beacuse of fonine2  (Read 4561 times)

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
fonline realoaded is going dead beacuse of fonine2
« on: March 07, 2014, 10:54:39 am »
I Ask admins please make some changes like "enclave event" make APA avalbe is some special encounters make armors From players lotoble by %  like u cant always loot it coud depend on your repair skill and autdorsman and luck! this way people woud take to fights beter armors. and so u can resp with your armor but condition is decreased by 5 %.
IF u need help with maps i can make a special euncounter location.

Yes and special euconters ( to little of them make more please )

NPC like campanions CANT WARE desert armors. Bug or ?

Evrybody is going to fonline2 ... please make some changes outherwise server will be empty
Ultra V have all towns, why ? beacuse all good players went to play fonline 2 (im starting to wonder to)

King Kong anin't got shit on me!

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
Re: fonline realoaded is going dead beacuse of fonine2
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 11:24:43 am »
Nah man its all cool

Strike

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 12:01:56 pm »
While this is not 100% accurate, but still you are right.

Salamander-Bitch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 12:03:40 pm »
MACReady its good plan .. I like playing on FO reloaded but there is no 1.. Only ultra violence :P So good luck and i want see many players on this server ! :)

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 01:14:38 pm »
fonine2

mkay...

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 04:04:10 pm »
I Ask admins please make some changes like "enclave event" make APA avalbe is some special encounters make armors From players lotoble by %  like u cant always loot it coud depend on your repair skill and autdorsman and luck! this way people woud take to fights beter armors. and so u can resp with your armor but condition is decreased by 5 %.
IF u need help with maps i can make a special euncounter location.

Yes and special euconters ( to little of them make more please )

NPC like campanions CANT WARE desert armors. Bug or ?

Evrybody is going to fonline2 ... please make some changes outherwise server will be empty
Ultra V have all towns, why ? beacuse all good players went to play fonline 2 (im starting to wonder to)

In fact, server is dying, everyone go to fonline 2 because reloaded is now boring, no update. Fonline 2 have update eveery weeek. UV have towns not because all good players leave, but because the cheat team have leave.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 09:55:17 pm »
The enclave event thing's a good idea, but only if you give enough warning for non-combatants to get out of the way. Or make it somewhere that no one has any reason to go to except for that.
The fixboy is a lot better, but otherwise that's it. In FOR you can get 2-300 min/ore in one place (any of them, even the unguarded mines), taking 15-20 with a miner build. You can get 20-50 junk in one site. In fo2, you'd be VERY lucky to get 10 min/ore in one cave, thus taking hours to do the same thing. You "could" get unlimited junk in one site, but the time you'd have to hang around to get more than 10 pretty much guarantees some noob troll will stumble in, see you while you're distracted, and lol pk you taking everything. (Uh, not that I ever did something like that...)
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 12:07:25 am »
Pardon me? "Everyone is going to FOnline 2" is a bunch of bullcrap. Next time one of you guys wants to speak for me, don't! I'm not going to another server. Last i check, there's an average of 15 new forum accounts here per day. That's not a dying server and don't say crap about it being bots - you guys don't know what you're talking about and you can't know. You're posting wild guesses. When people don't know what they're talking about, they make stuff up.

This is the best server. FO2 was brought online maybe a year before it was ready. The devs admitted when they announced it, it was too soon but they did it because 2238 was being shut down and they were afraid the community would disperse. THAT is why they have so many updates lol because they need them! Lots of updates is not necessarily a good sign. It's like saying, "eat at Al's restaurant! they are closed for remodeling each month, so you know it's clean!" Yeah they get closed by the health inspector because they were not clean!

More players? Okay so? So what? I already told you where the jackasses go - they migrate to denser populations following you when you switch servers. So if some players go away, it leaves a better quality community here. I'll take quality over quantity any day. And what next? Those grass-is-always-greener players will be back. It is predictable. They are never happy so they spend time here, go there, spend time there and come back. Fickle! Meanwhile, we hardcore players dig in our heals and get ready for the next op. Go if you want. I won't complain. Come back when you want, i guess. I'll be here.

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 10:50:10 am »
The highest level char left: Seki.
King Kong anin't got shit on me!

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 11:20:33 am »
Seki play on both server. Ugh I know you can't comprehend that somebody can play in same time on both server.

artek405

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 11:31:22 am »
Seki play on both server. Ugh I know you can't comprehend that somebody can play in same time on both server.
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=3819.0

Seki : deleted, i stopped playing this game, thx to everyone for trades

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 11:38:09 am »
People play what they want to play, and we make updates when they are ready. For example, there is an update coming today. And if they update every week... yeah yeah we'll see how often they update after 6-7 months-long session ;)

Companions can't wear Desert CA because we forgot to add option for it. Already reported, use search?

Your whining isn't helpful, just filling up forum with crap, so maybe stop it or take it elsewhere. Again, the game is free to play and it's for those who want to play it.