May 14, 2024, 07:15:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fastrelogger in Hub  (Read 1494 times)

Mona

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Fastrelogger in Hub
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:14:10 pm »
So I was on my way to trade in Hub Oldtown, when I saw this guy, Fireflares232 and his alt Fireflares with a different number. One of them was (off).
The guy shot me on sight, got killed by the guards, then his alt came, obviously to loot me. Unfortunately I had a few more hp so I can't get him banned..

GenericoScout

• Wiki Editor
  • Charity Worker
    • View Profile
Re: Fastrelogger in Hub
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:46:10 pm »
Fighting in guarded towns is low, I say they all need fences to prevent this, like the Hinkley one.
If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.

I'll help the best I can. Oh yeah I'm also a Wiki Editor.

Kaaon

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 12:30:44 am »
Fighting in guarded towns is low, I say they all need fences to prevent this, like the Hinkley one.
there is reason why there arent fences already after 4-5 years  ;)
guarded doesnt mean that its supposed to be 100% safe.. but using fastrelog for looting is against rules, next time it would be better to report it with proofs directly to Kilgore/DocAN then posting on forum..
and btw almost same nickname doesnt means that its same player..

Gorishimo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 01:05:36 pm »
I think if both names had Fireflares but with a difrent number that it is safe to say it was one player :p

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 05:54:00 pm »
(N)ext time it would be better to report it with proofs directly to Kilgore/DocAN then posting on forum..
Doesn't matter how many times you ~requesthelp, gm's are never on.
And really Seki? Both of them in the same place at the same time, the second one taking advantage of the guest's actions, and your gonna say they're not the same guy? Makes me wonder the isp.....
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 07:40:02 am »
Again:

Also, some people mistake "The Thunderdome" as "cheat reporting subforum" lately, then they get pissed off when nobody cares about it.
Most of the time I don't care what's going on in this forum section so all reports should be made via private message.

So, report such things via PM.

There are no GMs only administrators, we also have our own lives you know. We need to prepare changes for wipe etc.
And guess why there are no GMs? It's enough for me that out of three administrators ONLY ONE is/was playing the game and people made shitloads of crying about "cheater abuser admin" totally out of air because they died.