May 03, 2024, 08:48:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Random encounter death  (Read 2698 times)

KaosMonkey

Random encounter death
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:40:03 am »
I was on the map going to my tent when i got the option to go to an encounter with NCR and and Geckos. I went in and tried to loot while i had a knife as my main weapon. I got killed in 2 seconds. What happened to all of my inventory and how do i get it back?

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Random encounter death
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 08:48:27 am »
1. check you reputation
2. dont loot unitl ncps will finish looting

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 08:55:49 am »
I was on the map going to my tent when i got the option to go to an encounter with NCR and and Geckos. I went in and tried to loot while i had a knife as my main weapon. I got killed in 2 seconds. What happened to all of my inventory and how do i get it back?
If u die you lose everything you have in your inventory. Get a tent and keep your stuff safe inside. Just carry the items you need when leaving the tent.

KaosMonkey

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 09:06:13 am »
ok, crap. Thanks for the info. I thought I would have lost it all but wanted to make sure.

Belrask

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 05:04:03 pm »
It's part of the charm of a game like this. Really gets the adrenaline pumping, for me, heh.

You get an amazing amount of xp from crafting new gear, so no worries, right? ;)

You should check out the wiki. I'd also recommend getting the Ranger and Awareness perks as soon as you can. This pretty much covers it all.
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Advice_for_beginners