May 18, 2024, 01:51:35 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Change or remove militia  (Read 9770 times)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
Change or remove militia
« on: September 12, 2013, 10:33:46 pm »
When  militia get kill they should not be there in next 1 hour or 2, the fight are between low amount of player right now and in a 6 vs 7 fight militia make all the difference.

Tomowolf

• "You rules really begin to annoy me..."
    • View Profile
Re: Change or remove militia
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 10:34:21 pm »
When  militia get kill they should not be there in next 1 hour or 2, the fight are between low amount of player right now and in a 6 vs 7 fight militia make all the difference.
I agree, this just leads to swarm wars.
In game nick : ****.

Ro7shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 10:54:24 pm »
I bought 4 milita WTF we never spam the shit because we exactly know anyone can do the same and it turns into PvE or anything actually we want to give you some handicap here and I'm not joking, we were attacked by both BBS and TTLA in the same time, do I look like i come and make a topic about it?

If you ask me we feel confident increase the cost to 5k per milita and 1 hour+ cooldown and it's fine. But please don't tell me we spammed militia because we had only 6k caps and we bought the milita just after we won both fights.

By the way all the difference was made by your position on open field you just open'd yourself for rush >.<

It was some good shooting anyway +++ gg

-Deathbolt
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:58:21 pm by Ro7shadow »

Tomowolf

• "You rules really begin to annoy me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 11:04:33 pm »
It is not even about fights, but being able to buy INSTANTLY militia is just pure nonsense, and increased costs are nothing, that you can get tons of caps easily.
In game nick : ****.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 11:34:43 pm »
I would say 30-40min cd, not 1h ;) if enemy want to fight he will have chance to shoot down npc and kill protecting team

LeMark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 11:36:55 pm »
You was already the more numerous, you buy militia because you could, I do not see problem in that.

But in last week at least 3 time we kill militia and get fuck by her just after. I do not thing the militia is there for this. Player should be alone in this kind of fight.

EDIT: Btw increase cost is useless, tc team probably all have millions caps already.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 11:41:25 pm »
I am poor :) so please give me you millions :) I am not big fan of militia but they should have weaker weapons (shotguns-flamers-rippers-huntings) and have bigger cd before you can buy new one

Ro7shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 11:57:38 pm »
You was already the more numerous, you buy militia because you could, I do not see problem in that.

But in last week at least 3 time we kill militia and get fuck by her just after. I do not thing the militia is there for this. Player should be alone in this kind of fight.

EDIT: Btw increase cost is useless, tc team probably all have millions caps already.

You killed our militia before the fight, we won the fight w/o militia and we replaced it yeah, but man we didn't spam anything just 4 militias you killed when we were not in town :) We defended the town and bought militia.

The point is if you would be able to hold the fcking ground few more minutes you could buy militia too -.-

+ Yeah people have millions of gold because the stuff and goldsink is too cheap increasing the cost of such stuff could prove healthy for the economy.

LeMark

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 12:00:27 am »
I do not see anything in your post about my topic. If you want to show your dick go to Screen and movie section, there is about the fact militia can be a factor when it should not, no one care about the fact is X or Y faction who got it.

Ro7shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 12:20:46 am »
Brah you killed our milita when we were not in the town, we entered, we cleaned. That's the whole point the team that owns the town can buy 4 guards, you say we spammed, nope you killed our 4 militias and we bought them back after winning clean fight, you came again and we had militia even if there would be cooldown we still would be able to buy it because the one you killed was bought like 10 hours before so it doesn't matter. You could lure it out and kite with your bazookas but instead you left yourselves on open position and we rushed you again. The difference was we had militia as meatshield, yeah. We made 4 militias and we fought TC where people spammed 20-30 on us so any changes will work for us too I think.

If you want the change im open for cooldown and everything else you like. Just keep in mind the rules are THE SAME FOR EVERYONE :)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 04:58:39 am »
I've got some fast (but effective) solution in mind, we'll try it today or tomorrow, need to work on an update.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 06:29:31 am »
nerf militia and bigger cool down?

milita should have more weapons instead of 223 pistol/ plasma pistol/ sniper rifle/ laser rifle. I miss crappy militia with rippers, flamers, huntings, shotguns and also better weapons like miniguns. Other problem is they allways use metal armors and they have about 250-350hp. I recomend to make them more random and with lesser health.

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 06:42:25 am »
cap their hp on 200hp, dont see the problem with kiling 4 militians with so low hp.. :o
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Smalltime

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 06:44:56 am »
More random and less health? Militia are a joke. I don't know anyone who has been afraid of militia. I have friends who go to towns and just the two of them, kill all four militia. If you are having trouble with militia, you shouldn't be doing TC. Worried about someone buying militia when you're attacking? Sneak into the area where they buy militia, and kill the person buying them. It only takes one person to kill someone who is in a chat dialogue.
Seriously maszrum, 200hp is a complete joke. The person in control of the town deserves at least a minimal standing advantage in said town, and nerfing militia makes it even worse.
Edit: If you're having trouble with low player numbers against NPCs, make use of the partypoint system instead of whining for a nerf.

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 06:51:53 am »
I have friends who go to towns and just the two of them, kill all four militia.
nice, respect. maybe tttla should recruit both of them.

its not me who has problem with militians here.. just dont like to read all this whining.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 07:57:48 am by maszrum »
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV