May 13, 2024, 01:03:13 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Private Mines  (Read 1139 times)

Rothbard

• View Profile
Private Mines
« on: April 30, 2014, 04:24:11 am »
Me and another player, both of us new to the game, are considering going 50/50 on a private mine. I have a few questions first.

1) If the owner takes another player to the location, can they learn that location permanently? Is there a campfire or whatever?

2) If we each place one slave on opposite sides, stop all actions, tell them to mine, leave the map before logging out, and check back occasionally for pathing issues, then is there any other problem we should worry about?

3) How many veins are there in total? 4? And they regenerate after depletion in 5 minutes?

Thanks in advance!

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Private Mines
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 04:45:34 am »
My advice is don't bother splitting it. There is no campfire or maps for it. Just pay the 100k each, get 2 NPC workers working there, come back in 1 week and it's done. You'll have a ton of GMP and some of the other mats.

Kaaon

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 05:26:38 am »
Me and another player, both of us new to the game, are considering going 50/50 on a private mine. I have a few questions first.

1) If the owner takes another player to the location, can they learn that location permanently? Is there a campfire or whatever?

2) If we each place one slave on opposite sides, stop all actions, tell them to mine, leave the map before logging out, and check back occasionally for pathing issues, then is there any other problem we should worry about?

3) How many veins are there in total? 4? And they regenerate after depletion in 5 minutes?

Thanks in advance!
1. when you take another player to private mine location he will be able to see this location automatically
2. no ?
3. 4 veins, regen ? (probably 10 minutes)

with 2 slaves after one week i usually have ~8k hq iron and ~4k hq minerals + some normal from each mine

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 06:29:36 am »
1. Just lead him there. No need for a map.
2. Shouldnt be, just remember to log off OFF of the mine- not even outside.
3. Varies by the mines.

To be truly "fair" you'd have to split the mats 50/50. Good luvk with that. :/
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...