• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1426 on: October 20, 2014, 11:22:32 pm »

Daryl

« Reply #1427 on: October 21, 2014, 09:58:07 am »
Your such a dummy badboy :( big fat dummy x

I totally forgot your are the best on this server no1 can compare to your skills and that other crap you whine about its a'll about badboy :D man I wish I was as cool as you,

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 21, 2014, 03:18:57 pm »
What can I say. I like picking on lil'kids.
Watch it guys, we got a badass over here...
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 21, 2014, 06:31:04 pm »
Adams, good one! Finally an intelligent response!

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 22, 2014, 06:31:51 am »
Yeah its funny how BBS allways have 100% implanted characters even some nothing char like "kasztan." with all special and nemean from the looks of it. They allso get to reroll for free it seems...

Charlie you should change your description from 'stereotypical hero' to 'permanent butthurt'  ;D
Bang Bang Smash

Daryl

« Reply #1431 on: October 22, 2014, 06:58:31 am »
Yeah its funny how BBS allways have 100% implanted characters even some nothing char like "kasztan." with all special and nemean from the looks of it. They allso get to reroll for free it seems...

Charlie you should change your description from 'stereotypical hero' to 'permanent butthurt'  ;D

Haha I actually laughed lol

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 22, 2014, 12:48:35 pm »

Ah yes the forum troll strikes again. I dont see you in game anymore why do you keep lurking on these forums?

And its not butthurt when our gang lose 2 fully implanted chars and lose players over it .. thats legitimate rage

You see, unlike you guys we dont have access to GM tools

Daryl

« Reply #1433 on: October 22, 2014, 12:50:18 pm »
Charlie =  :'(

Enough said

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 22, 2014, 06:14:37 pm »
And its not butthurt when our gang lose 2 fully implanted chars and lose players over it .. thats legitimate rage

Damn, you are right, it's our fault. It was BBS who dual logged on your chars and got you ban. It was our ultimate plan all along.
Now we plan dual log on Kilgore and DocAn, so they will have to ban themselves.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: October 22, 2014, 09:37:53 pm »
There was no dual log on those chars .. kilgore ban because he doesent like that player.

Daryl

« Reply #1436 on: October 23, 2014, 05:54:23 pm »
There was no dual log on those chars .. kilgore ban because he doesent like that player.

Actually Charlie,  Kilgore is very fair when I was pistoleros he always helped us out! Wwith watching fights and sometimes banning bbs members making stuff fair! At one time I pissed Kilgore off and he didn't punish me for it like banning my alts he doesn't do shit like that,  he's better then 2238 gms and devs who always had favorites at one time I was giving 50 Euro a month for server to help and I asked many times could he give me items everytime no because he's very fair and doesnt side! He doesn't even play with bbs anymore '! I've also played on some bbs alts and there is no cheating there all legit alts very good ones not like these noobish ones you make.

Basically grow up stop crying because your shit at the game and cant play it or just fuck off if you don't like it then leave your like a Muslim living in a country and always complaining little rat that spreads even bb acts like you lol grow up maybe you should have break and study for your exams in school child

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 23, 2014, 06:19:52 pm »
moooorrreee raaaggeeee^^

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 23, 2014, 06:36:53 pm »

You see, unlike you guys we dont have access to GM tools
Maybe just stop borrowing your chars to a guy who had IP ban for fastrelogging and duallogs, then you won't lose any characters and players.

If I banned players just because I don't like them then trust me you would be the first one with a ban.

Daryl

« Reply #1439 on: October 23, 2014, 06:55:00 pm »
moooorrreee raaaggeeee^^

totally agree with you armor king is raging alot