May 04, 2024, 12:06:40 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Traps in Towns  (Read 2483 times)

Ion2Atom

• View Profile
Traps in Towns
« on: March 09, 2014, 11:43:12 pm »
So there was a guy trapping the gate of NCR. This doesn't seem right to me... It was right under the guards nose, and it seems like this should be the equivalent of standing in a door way (ie guards get pissed). In an unregulated town sure... but in NCR?

What do other folks think?

Kaaon

Re: Traps in Towns
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 11:45:56 pm »
guy trapping the gate of NCR
me :D
and Plastic Explosive bombing in guarded towns is nothing new..

Ion2Atom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 11:53:58 pm »
Maybe I should have specified "other than the dickwad who was doing it".

Whether or not it is "not new" doesn't mean that it should or should not continue. The guards should catch stupid stuff like that.

Kaaon

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 11:58:45 pm »
there was always bombers, i dont see any reason why should it be stopped now after years without any reason, you should be just more careful i think..

Ion2Atom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 12:06:35 am »
Again, looking for OTHER opinions, mine and your stances are already apparent.

Like I said, just because it happened before, doesn't mean that it has to continue. With reloaded things are already changing for the better. Hopefully this is one of them.

Kaaon

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 12:14:50 am »
why it should be better ? you want 100% safe towns without any thiefs and bombers and etc.. ? get real.. this is fallout..
you reminded me Alper, you are crying on forum exactly like him after being killed in guarded town (http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2142.msg14620#msg14620)

Ion2Atom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 12:52:32 am »
Who said anything about completely safe? I would thank you to keep your straw man arguments out of the conversation.

Why engage if you can't discuss in a reasonable fashion? Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't make them wrong. I recommend that you take a step back and consider the request at a different angle rather than the high and mighty perspective of your personal lulz.

In no sane place (even fallout based universe) can I imagine a town guard just sitting there while a miscreant plants plastic explosives around their base/door/town/etc.

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 07:06:57 pm »
today after alot craftin and mining i was going to sell my 5000 shotgun shells ad i go to junktown and at f entrence of general store i just blow i peces i war wtf wat hepen f moterf... And the dude tok al my things i was angry like hell but after 5mins i was heppy knowing when i get c4 i can do seme to some oter ulacu f. So i am for c4 blowing anywer. And about reality aspect  it is so easu to place bombs in front of people whitot they noticing

Kaaon

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 07:16:44 pm »
today after alot craftin and mining i was going to sell my 5000 shotgun shells ad i go to junktown and at f entrence of general store i just blow i peces i war wtf wat hepen f moterf... And the dude tok al my things i was angry like hell but after 5mins i was heppy knowing when i get c4 i can do seme to some oter ulacu f. So i am for c4 blowing anywer. And about reality aspect  it is so easu to place bombs in front of people whitot they noticing
hahaha cry more plz
  ;)

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 09:22:35 pm »
hahaha cry more plz
  ;)

i aint crying i lost 1 battle but bewere where you step and by the wey your youtube video is privete cant see

Kaaon

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 09:24:46 pm »
i aint crying i lost 1 battle but bewere where you step and by the wey your youtube video is privete cant see
fixed

pusitega

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 09:42:09 pm »
fixed

Nice you filmed it i am now popular xD was it c4 or mine?

Kaaon

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 09:42:54 pm »
c4 (plastic explosive)