May 12, 2024, 06:39:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The weakest Fonline faction leader - Craig Boone  (Read 24138 times)

Bison

Re: The weakest Fonline faction leader - Craig Boone
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 07:18:17 am »
Nice possition. How its called?
It's called "let's stand like nubcakes in the middle of the field with guns that aren't even fully reloaded" ::)

@topic - i lol'd, as if khans will ever be qualified to talk honor. Heck, you don't even know what the word means  ;)

You definitely don't know what honor is.. You won't even tell us you're in game name.

#Fear.

Oh and let's all face facts, it doesn't matter if we do TC or not because ultimately you cry baby faggots are always going to have something to bitch about.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:23:23 am by Bison »

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 08:49:16 am »
You defiantly don't know
I definitely don't know what 'defiantly' is :-\

Oh and let's all face facts
Oh, so this time it's 'facts' instead of the regular khan imagination? That's so unlike you, I gotta see this  :o
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 09:48:01 am »
There's no such a thing as the weakest faction leader. MoDs are in temporary pact with UV, cause TTTLA absorb many old players from TC oriented faction as Rogues, Pistoleros etc.
What about Dark Angel, I respect him even now as a good player, but bitching and whining about old friends from previous faction isnt good idea to get respect from other wastelanders.

Ps. I didnt know that Khans will have butthurt from UV and MoD pact, lol.
You said you never cry and whine, whats happened ?
wipe your tears, and keep on patroling your areas :)
Ps. I was trying to meet you, but only khan i met was dead Lone and some Alex Shepard next to his body...alive, one of MoDs...
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 10:24:33 am »
There's no such a thing as the weakest faction leader. MoDs are in temporary pact with UV, cause TTTLA absorb many old players from TC oriented faction as Rogues, Pistoleros etc.
What about Dark Angel, I respect him even now as a good player, but bitching and whining about old friends from previous faction isnt good idea to get respect from other wastelanders.

Ps. I was trying to meet you, but only khan i met was dead Lone and some Alex Shepard next to his body...alive, one of MoDs...

Whatever this guy says is irrelevant as he doesn't actually do anything in game but jerk off at reloaded forums.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 11:37:25 am »

Sorry but I still have half of UV as friends and i respect them.
Dont count 2 fags from hungary as whole UV :)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 11:41:53 am »

Sorry but I still have half of UV as friends and i respect them.
Dont count 2 fags from hungary as whole UV :)

In such a case my fault, I'm sorry than...hope you will not mind, of course trouble with few guys are normal in every bigger group. No offend, and good luck pal :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 12:44:02 pm »
Khans, if just for ONE moment you had the competency to understand how real PvP worked, then you would realize and appreciate Craig's choice for going to UV. I'm not happy with his choice either. But the fact is, he joined UV in hopes of keeping his faction alive. When factions don't have numbers to keep up with others, they either crumble or merge. Craig bit the bullet, grew a pair, and allied with UV.

Now, let me get started on Khans. I'd like to talk about Turnbased PKing. This is NOT anything to brag about or be proud of. Anyone, LITERALLY anyone can PK someone if they get the first shot. There has never been any kind of skill or tactics necessary to PK in turnbased. Khans have got a whole bunch of nobodies together and got some kind of idea that they are good at the game or something. You are literally playing the weaker side of the game. Turnbased is for farming NPCs. If you want real PvP, do TC when other factions are around. Otherwise, stop littering the forum with your embarrassing screen shots. They only make you seem more lame than you already are.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 12:53:29 pm »
Khans, if just for ONE moment you had the competency to understand how real PvP worked, then you would realize and appreciate Craig's choice for going to UV. I'm not happy with his choice either. But the fact is, he joined UV in hopes of keeping his faction alive. When factions don't have numbers to keep up with others, they either crumble or merge. Craig bit the bullet, grew a pair, and allied with UV.

Now, let me get started on Khans. I'd like to talk about Turnbased PKing. This is NOT anything to brag about or be proud of. Anyone, LITERALLY anyone can PK someone if they get the first shot. There has never been any kind of skill or tactics necessary to PK in turnbased. Khans have got a whole bunch of nobodies together and got some kind of idea that they are good at the game or something. You are literally playing the weaker side of the game. Turnbased is for farming NPCs. If you want real PvP, do TC when other factions are around. Otherwise, stop littering the forum with your embarrassing screen shots. They only make you seem more lame than you already are.

THIS, and to be honest Boone doesn't join UV, they just work together UV and MODs or rather Boone and Napalm, that's all.

Whatever this guy says is irrelevant as he doesn't actually do anything in game but jerk off at reloaded forums.

Remember one thing Private Bison, if I don't make something on your damn eyes, or don't let you PK me 1 vs 5 doesn't mean I do nothing or I'm not playint at all. I'm just not dumb enough to enter your stupid TB traps, nothing more...keep up with spreading shit talk, smartass.
I was trying to be quiet nice and don't get bored with your insults, but you are too close-minded to understand some things. Keep it up being a jerk and noone will take you serious.
GUN FOR HIRE

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 01:20:22 pm »
"da nab circle"

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 02:00:41 pm »
snip
snip
Uhhh...no offense guys but are you honestly expecting reason, logic and brain usage from khans?  :o :o
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Alex Sheepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 02:14:51 pm »

The Khans even cannot 1v1 only can 2v1, 3v1 and swarm
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 03:08:41 pm by Hunter Kamikaze »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 02:32:45 pm »
Lets break this down shall we. Theres between 100-200 players online on this server 24/7, 5-30 of those are playing TC. Of 40 active members there's between 5-30 Khans online on this server 24/7.

We're loaded, we certainly don't need the caps from TC, I'm sure most of the factions doing TC are beyond that point aswell.

TC players are a minority, a group that together is about as big at TKs, but you don't see us bitching around crying for you to come play with us or tell you not to post screenshots.

That's how out of control and threatened you are.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:36:32 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 02:52:12 pm »
These guys act like The Khans are the only faction that set up TB traps, you should enter the BY once in awhile and see how many different factions are doing it. practically daily we roll into TB traps from DW and affiliates.. Sometimes we win and sometimes we loose but I guarantee we don't cry and moan about how TB is only for PVE and XPing because that's just fucking ridiculous.

This game has both TB and RT built into it and no one should demand that one mode is better than the other. PVP is PVP no matter how you try and justify it.

you guys are just pissed that The Khans do it on a larger scale than most.

I get it though, you need a bad guy and we don't mind catering for it.

I'll see you cry baby's in the wastelands!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 02:57:03 pm »
Lets break this down shall we. Theres between 100-200 players online on this server 24/7, 5-30 of those are playing TC. Of 40 active members there's between 5-30 Khans online on this server 24/7.

We're loaded, we certainly don't need the caps from TC, I'm sure most of the factions doing TC are beyond that point aswell.

TC players are a minority, a group that together is about as big at TKs, but you don't see us bitching around crying for you to come play with us or tell you not to post screenshots.

That's how out of control and threatened you are.

Private Bison is always bitching that I'm not joining you Rape Train...
I don't mind other guys from you, they don't want me so much as Bison...
Btw. I don't understand some TC players anger too (with you don't taking part in TC), but it's something similar to that what Bison is talking about me. I saw few of your traps, isn't it so simple I don't walk-in cause I would be shred by your team?
I think it's simple as hell...
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 03:07:35 pm »
Let's make sure we stay on the topic of the thread ladies. Take it to forum PvP if you want to cat fight.