May 15, 2024, 09:13:31 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Current PvP balance..  (Read 3950 times)

Kaaon

Current PvP balance..
« on: April 24, 2014, 04:57:31 am »
22.04, 20:00 - 07:00
i was abit bored of playing against tanks rushing me on open field like nothing ignoring all my crits for 30 dmg with 0 kd, 0 ko, 0 blind, 0 weapon drop and we didnt had more ppl online so we decided to do some rambo (was more like suicide)

our enemies on video..
- 16 full tanks <- SRSLY ?
- 4 brd/tanks
- 2 sneakers
- 2 snipers
- 1 plazma tank
0 cripplers, 0 crit tanks/bursters...

not counting strange builds of blackhearts
90% of builds in pvp are tanks (mostly gatling/rl) rushing everyone just dafuq

not posting any suggestion because im out of ideas but im still hoping for some changes to this with wipe..
not posted to pvp screens/movies because this isnt serious pvp movie..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:02:15 am by Seki »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Current PvP balance..
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 06:06:51 am »
Your build is weak  8)

I personaly think PVP is pretty balanced for now, you complain about dmg but u fight on close range with gauss pistols, effectivelly sometimes you makes rly bad shot (finesse build?) but you can have ~2.5 eyeshots from 50hexes with 85% crit chance.

Why i disagree with you :

1 miss/crit66/crit33 = shit happen/+knock+blind/finesse ?
2 Bh u deal rly good damage for 4 badshots, i think something like 80 average dmg with side crit effects
3 Reno shitty dmg on tesla helmets (finesse?/+stated helmet?/jackmax full tank maybe full implanted)
4 painless 53/63/42= +knock/60not that bad/finesse or adrenaline rush?
5 pancor vs gauss = don't be on pancor range i think it's just ok if short range win long range if u are on hiw sight.
6 Reno vs barney and arsis = rly smells like finesse + u take laser dmg on normal CA so thx gatling makesm ore dmg
7 Ok shit happen + u are on short range vs a swarm of implanted char with good gear
8 U raped rusty, ok one bad shot for 2+100dmg blinded knocked so it's ~230 dmg and 2xblind 2x knock out from 50hexes for 15ap

I stoped watching here, i think it's good like it is, looks like you have finesse (but i can be wrong) and remember most of character are implanted now and have great normal DR.

I don't see point to buff gauss pistols actually, u tells player don't use crippler or crit burst (wtf?) but u don't even look at the side crit effect u makes on ur video !

Just my point of view but grenades buff and explosives nerf seems more urgent

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 06:09:55 am by dskpnk »

Kaaon

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 06:30:26 am »
Your build is weak  8)

I personaly think PVP is pretty balanced for now, you complain about dmg but u fight on close range with gauss pistols, effectivelly sometimes you makes rly bad shot (finesse build?) but you can have ~2.5 eyeshots from 50hexes with 85% crit chance.

2 Bh u deal rly good damage for 4 badshots, i think something like 80 average dmg with side crit effects
3 Reno shitty dmg on tesla helmets (finesse?/+stated helmet?/jackmax full tank maybe full implanted)
5 pancor vs gauss = don't be on pancor range i think it's just ok if short range win long range if u are on hiw sight.
6 Reno vs barney and arsis = rly smells like finesse + u take laser dmg on normal CA so thx gatling makesm ore dmg
7 Ok shit happen + u are on short range vs a swarm of implanted char with good gear
8 U raped rusty, ok one bad shot for 2+100dmg blinded knocked so it's ~230 dmg and 2xblind 2x knock out from 50hexes for 15ap

I stoped watching here, i think it's good like it is, looks like you have finesse (but i can be wrong) and remember most of character are implanted now and have great normal DR.

I don't see point to buff gauss pistols actually, u tells player don't use crippler or crit burst (wtf?) but u don't even look at the side crit effect u makes on ur video !

- I DONT HAVE FINESSE and i dont believe that everyone had super overpowered crazy helmet -5 crit power -5 crit chance +10% normal DR
- yes my build is weak.. im sniper which got all implants, is not even using jet and im almost always coming in good armors
- when everything is ok and pvp is balanced why are 90% of chars in pvp full tanks ??
- even when i start fighting on max range, tanks are always rushing me like nothing and ignoring my shots, because damage of small guns aimed weapons are really funny, like in den, video is cutted but i started attacking from max range, i shooted 4 times and i didnt any significant damage + 0 crit effects
- post was written by member of team which is playing with full tanks..
- 80 average ? no way, i need to hit, even when i hit then i need to do crit and even when i crit its usually 35-80 dmg because 90% of ppl in pvp are full tanks, average dmg per SHOT can be around 30 from sniper rifle and 40 from gauss..
- tesla helmet enemies should be weak to normal crits, now tank with tesla helmet is like immune to both normal and ew aimed
- rusty isnt tank, rusty is noob.. thats why he was taking crits for 100 and arsis for 35-45

side crit effect ? where ? here and there some KO but almost all crits are without any effects thx to bonehead+mos+helm reduction full tanks
i didnt said anything about buffing gauss, gauss is fine compared to sniper rifle.. problem is with 80% normal DR tanks.. thats why is EW aimed so good and SG snipers so bad or brd avengers are doing same dmg as gatling tanks

and best question.. Why Amboy Dukes doesnt have any SG sniper ? you got like 20 full tanks, you are playing plazma tank, why not SG sniper ?
its very obvious on video maybe it is from new reno - close range location but look at TC.. its almost same.. ~80% of chars on TC are RL / gatling full tanks..
you cant say no because its true.. i proved it on video so your comments in post are invalid..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 06:50:40 am by Seki »

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 06:35:12 am »
Your build is weak  8)

bla bla bla finesse, bla bla bla, finesse... 8)
Seki dont have finesse and you are wrong, propably 85% of PvP players are using Full tanks(with implants or not) only way to kill full tank  char is to 1hex him or focus fire so Seki have right and it should be changed.
1. snpiers are uselles because they cant kill(or they can if they have biiiig luck and very good roll) full tank with bonehead.
2. bursters.... you cant see bursters on tc, mostly they are glass cannons and this sucks, only kind of bursters on tc are TANKS with gatlings or sometimes full implanted glass cannons but they are like Yeti or unicorns....
but hey, i want to see grenade or HtH builds on TC! and here you have right ;)

Kaaon

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 06:43:17 am »
there is something wrong when im doing crits for 25-40 to head/eyes from sniper rifle while laser / plazma rifle are doing crits for 70-150 (not tallking about bypass)

i see problem in too high normal DR/DT from psycho + implants + beer + toughness ..
thats why is gatling doing on hex ~200 dmg and avenger with 3 perks ~180 dmg and SG sniper is so bad compared to EW.. its retarded
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 06:58:24 am by Seki »

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 07:46:02 am »
Seki dont have finesse and you are wrong, propably 85% of PvP players are using Full tanks(with implants or not) only way to kill full tank  char is to 1hex him or focus fire so Seki have right and it should be changed.
And that is the point to beeing Full Tank, but reall tank should have some other disadvantages or other build other advantages:)

but hey, i want to see grenade or HtH builds on TC! and here you have right ;)

me too, and also some specialized support build like medics/technicians.

oh:( are you talking only about me or few other new players on 14-19lvl also? I think in the next week everone should have proper PvP builds(tank mostly(sick)) except me:) I don't like tanks end other build suck mostly so i will keep play my normal/imperfect character:)

90% of builds in pvp are tanks (mostly gatling/rl) rushing everyone just dafuq
Tanks are for pussies. Real mans fights with 1end bluesuit armed only in shovel against deadclaws:)

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 08:25:25 am »
I didn't said it's perfect but when u look some seki's complains he makes +230dmg with blind and knock out for 15 ap, i think it's enought from 50hexes cause gauss pistols are not the top weapon (gauss rifle better dmgs), if u had made 3 crit in a row its +330dmg + eventual knock.

Avenger tank for example can makes max ~250 dmg with 15ap from 35 hex and no chance of crit effect (and use jet if no minus ap avenger)

Laser is better yeah, but much more exepensive and have specific weaknesses against some armors, just my point of view, i just think it's ok like it is now and focusing on grenades/explosive/hth is more important than buff gauss pistol to make it OP.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:28:13 am by dskpnk »

Kaaon

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 08:26:50 am »
I didn't said it's perfect but when u look some seki's complains he makes +230dmg with blind and knock out for 15 ap, i think it's enought from 50hexes cause gauss pistols are not the top weapon (gauss rifle better dmgs), if u had made 3 crit in a row its +330dmg + eventual knock.

Avenger tank for example can makes max ~250 dmg with 15ap from 35 hex and no chance of crit effect (and use jet if no minus ap avenger)
230 dmg for 15 ap to tank as SG sniper ? get real, not possible even with gauss rifle (except bypass which is veeery rare because full tanks got bonehead + good helm + sometimes MoS)
it was to Rusty.. but most of chars are much more tanky..
calculate how much shots and knockout i did to tanks .. then post  ;)

Laser is better yeah, but much more exepensive and have specific weaknesses against some armors, just my point of view, i just think it's ok like it is now and focusing on grenades/explosive/hth is more important than buff gauss pistol to make it OP.
u didnt even read my post lol
Quote from: Seki
i didnt said anything about buffing gauss, gauss is fine compared to sniper rifle..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:31:33 am by Seki »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 08:30:24 am »
Yeah true but add this the fact you can knock your opponent for 16AP, blind or cripple i think it's fine.

Bypass are not so rare, just now the session i well advanced and as u said bonehead/implants/goodgear. U can just see how you deal big dmg to blackheart in BH, lot of +100dmg shot for only 3 rage bad ones.

And i think it's fine that normal DR is the strongest, normal damage weapon are easier to craft.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:43:10 am by dskpnk »

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 08:43:22 am »
Bypass are not so rare, just now the session i well advanced and as u said bonehead/implants/goodgear. U can just see how you deal big dmg to blackheart in BH, lot of +100dmg shot for only 3 rage bad ones.
oh:( are you talking only about me or few other new players on 14-19lvl also? I think in the next week everone should have proper PvP builds(tank mostly(sick)) except me:) I don't like tanks end other build suck mostly so i will keep play my normal/imperfect character:)

Kaaon

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 10:06:56 am »
bypass isnt rare against non-tanks without bonehead/man of steel/good helm/?? like most of blackhearts chars..
but its almost impossible to do bypass to mos, bonehead tank

but i did some testing to show you rarity of bypass against tank (and dmg)

0x bypass, 2x ko in 10 real minutes of shooting and healing second character..

target stats : DR 75%, EN 10, LK 6, bonehead, man of steel, combat helmet mk2 - classic tank, 1 implant (nemean)
sniper : no finesse, all aimed perks
sniper rifle : -ap cost, +5 crit chance
mabye you are doing alot of bypasses on your plasma tank but dont forget.. plasma got +5 / +10 crit roll..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:15:50 pm by Seki »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 10:11:50 am »
Seki, keep in mind that people are using rare/unique stuff every time, because they have too much of it (you using unique sniper rifle doesn’t mean it’s unique vs regular helmet ;)). 3:11 I was wearing a really good Unique Tesla Helmet (had like Normal DR +7%, Crit Chance -5, Crit Power -3 I believe, some laser and plasma resist also) and using Gecko’s Breath.
And yes, Gauss pistol is shity compared to well-crafted .223 pistol - only advantage is range really, but you kept standing in my deadly 25-hex Pancor range. :)

If I'm coming with my PvP char wearing shitty stuff (even drugged) I die instantly from 150 dmg eye/head crits. If wearing good stuff you're hitting me for 98. Sometimes for 30, but hey, shit happens.

plasma got +5 / +10 crit roll..
Start using plasma to eye-crit Normal DR 80% tanks?

P.S. 7:26 magic spawn. :))
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:13:24 am by BB. »

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 11:20:50 am »

I'd like enhancing Gauss Pistol, because this shit is uncraftable and effectively, RARE. Same for BOZAR. Using a BRD char with BOZAR and pass from 60-70 to 67-77 with only three rounds... little calculation

Min damage on a full tank with 75% DR 60*3*1 = 180! DR modifier of .223 => -30%
our tank gets 45% DR, so you will do only 55% of 180 damage = 99 damage in his face... Hmmm
with BRD you will kinda get +10% => 109 damage on a tank. But the variables will change  with Adrenaline Rush.
But this all is of course minimal damage.

I think enhancing M60, or at least modify its ammo DR and damage modifier would be good. Because no one uses this strong weapon in battles. Nevertheless it has a huge "hand in cap" => you fucking walk, and your range is not that high.

about ammo:
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=338

And concerning blackhearts "weird builds".
Yesterday by Den's action, we were 4 vs 6 or 7 black hearts. I did only 4 shots and all were weapon drops with crippled arms. I shot everyone who wielded a weapon, tanks and snipers. 2 of 6 were finished  by dsk and barneys, and blackhearts had to leave because of broken limbs.

I don't understand how it actually works.

But YK and truboplasma in the eyes from Quick Silver, are just like "omfg"... At least a knock out / blind per shot... These weapons are also "rare" but it's damage make them usable in battles. But Gauss, Bozar, M60 suck

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 01:46:10 pm »
Youre wrong uruk bozar is the best weapon ingame

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 03:49:53 pm »
its quite easyto snipe weapons away if ppl have low strength..

seki, you're also playing fo2. is there the same problem? or do they have something like a bonus on all aimed shots made with small guns?