May 07, 2024, 04:40:04 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Question about damage+ perks  (Read 2517 times)

That Man

• View Profile
Question about damage+ perks
« on: December 26, 2013, 06:05:51 pm »
I was wondering, could anyone help a lazy guy? How does the bonus ranged damage perk work? The planner says it gives +2 damage to each bullet fired. Is it true, or it gives the bonus damage on a per-attack basis?

Also, what about living anatomy? It says it adds +5 damage against living creatures, but I haven't noticed any increase so far (been testing that one for a while). How does this one work?

An explanation/clarification would be appreciated. Or if you directed me to the right wiki page regarding these matters. Told ya I'm lazy.
"A psychiatrist can only be truly wrong if they diagnose anyone to be free of all disorders." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

"You can diagnose any illness you want, because the patient is guaranteed to get it from somewhere eventually." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

Kaaon

Re: Question about damage+ perks
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 06:14:31 pm »
I was wondering, could anyone help a lazy guy? How does the bonus ranged damage perk work? The planner says it gives +2 damage to each bullet fired. Is it true, or it gives the bonus damage on a per-attack basis?

Also, what about living anatomy? It says it adds +5 damage against living creatures, but I haven't noticed any increase so far (been testing that one for a while). How does this one work?

An explanation/clarification would be appreciated. Or if you directed me to the right wiki page regarding these matters. Told ya I'm lazy.

living anatomy and fast shot gives you +5 final damage (not per bullet, +5 final damage at end of calculation piercing everything)

bonus ranged damage gives +2 damage per bullet (so its very effective for bursting weapons like avengers)

Strike

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 06:15:02 pm »
Bonus Ranged Damage -> +2DMG per each bullet.
More Ranged Damage -> +3DMG per each bullet.
Living Anatomy -> +5 flat damage, against living enemies.

You pretty much told it yourself on 1st post :D

That Man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 07:03:39 pm »
Thanks for the info, guys. Just wanted to make sure they work like they're supposed to according to the planner.
"A psychiatrist can only be truly wrong if they diagnose anyone to be free of all disorders." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

"You can diagnose any illness you want, because the patient is guaranteed to get it from somewhere eventually." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

Roland19

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 03:13:17 pm »
Advise for some new players - not to take BRD perk for energy built (someone might overlook it !), because it works only with SG and BG.

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 10:47:48 am »
If I am not mistaken, you can not take BRD without proper SG, BG %... the real question is what with More Ranged Damage , does it works with EW...? Because requirements states not only SG and BG but also EW...and please do not troll the king of the jungle !!! (ROARS)
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...