May 08, 2024, 04:19:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Loners' Adventures  (Read 3298 times)

sulix

• View Profile
Loners' Adventures
« on: June 07, 2015, 04:15:20 pm »
after rejecting my Cybernetic-Samurai-Implant here is my nxt nonsensical suggestion.

It s a story about a friend of mine who turned his back to all this botmining-and-lvl-by-crafting-PKs and fought his way to the east, far beyond the Pashtur-planes to level in peace and coke Molerats with his bare hands, or with his Rock-it-Launcher.

He wasn't happy with his shitty workbench, so he augmented the Tent-Upgrading-System a little bit ( to honor his ancestors, whose name he s carrying).

He gathered tons of junk, traded some stuff for smth useful  and put a lot of non-auto-clickable stuff in his 'tent'-improvments.

This morning the Postman came in his Molerat and brought me this Postcard:

I ll visit him as soon as his Brewerage is rdy and he says he has som RotGut too  ;D

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Loners' Adventures
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 11:16:54 pm »
That's a nice looking map... can I haz it?

thelasttodie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 01:00:46 am »
Looks a little too neat. Doesn't have a wasteland feel to it. Maybe mix the crop rows up and add some more debris and grass?

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 01:22:23 am »

send me the map i fix it in 5 min
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 01:26:57 am by FrankenStone »

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 02:00:25 am »
It's a F2 modded V15 map.

sulix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 09:59:21 am »
yeah sorry i didnt use a mapper i used MSPaint. The point is, I would use a mapper and try hard to learn how to use one if there is a possibility that it was implemented in game as a tent-upgrade. 

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 12:29:48 pm »
There is a damn big possibility, but no one is doing this
GUN FOR HIRE

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 03:54:32 pm »
yeah sorry i didnt use a mapper i used MSPaint. The point is, I would use a mapper and try hard to learn how to use one if there is a possibility that it was implemented in game as a tent-upgrade.

Mapper works exactly like ms paint  ;D

sulix

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 08:13:34 am »
Damn ... okay.... challenge accepted.    First I need to google a tutorial.  T - 1:20 h  to reallife. gogoGOGOGO

(maybe 24 h later:  -spirit broken    -flesh broken   -software broken ....  but an empty piece of desert with a single toilet on it)

sulix

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 09:43:07 am »
i found an mapper 1.29 standalone.   Is there any conflict with versions, or is a map  a map (format)?

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 09:54:51 am »
:facepalm

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 05:44:06 pm »
Ha, noobs...I get one personally from Corosive  :P

If you still want I can send you all the necessery things needed to make your own map/quests/world etc. I would be happy to find someone else who wants to  learn that shit too and help our devs  :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 05:46:51 pm »

If you still want I can send you all the necessery things needed to make your own map/quests/world etc. I would be happy to find someone else who wants to  learn that shit too and help our devs  :D
Well I've been learning mapper for a while already and given 3 maps to devs so far. If you need any help with it I'll help however I can.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 05:51:00 pm »

Well I've been learning mapper for a while already and given 3 maps to devs so far. If you need any help with it I'll help however I can.

So far so good, but for now my "learning in-game engine" is...hmm...frozen for a while.
Session come to me and said: "Get your ass ready to spank". Studing Physics isn't easy.
When I get over it, I will contact you with few questions about mapper. It's obvious. I don't want to spam all the time our Corosive with questions  ;)

Anyway, you know anything more than mapper?
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 09:47:56 pm »
Nope I'm just OK at using mapper and playing the game