Password:

Topic: LSW build  (Read 3793 times)

Tomasz

• GAME NICK - Mr Death
    • View Profile
LSW build
« on: June 27, 2015, 06:49:32 am »
Hello,

Does anyone have a good LSW build? I'm trying to make a new sniper char and wondering abt the best LSW/BOZAR build. There is one and only one requirement - I would like to shot twice (burst) with 10 AP.

Best regards.
Mr Death

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: LSW build
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 07:20:50 am »
Spoiler: show

This would be excellent for bozar, LSW, or rocket launcher. You'll have stonewall + bonehead + sharpshooter so you can have max weapon range for bursting and single with rocket launcher. You'll also be on all drugs basically for max damage resistance and of course, jet is optional but IMO don't take it, this build is mean't to tank damage while bursting/rocketing from max range. You should be able to burst 2x if you have better rate of fire I believe. On my alt with no BROF, it cost me 6 AP to burst so should be 5.

Of course you can tag EW and using gatling instead but I'm not sure if gatling requires Bonus ranged damage or anything.

Tomasz

• GAME NICK - Mr Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 07:54:05 am »
Thx, I will try this one.
Mr Death

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 08:00:05 am »
I would suggest 7 10 10 1 1 10 1 so you will get 10 7 10 1 1 10 1 on same drug set, same view range and you can change Sharpshooter for something else, like Men of Steele or something + you get full use from stonewall with 10 ST.
:facepalm

RadSeeker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 02:04:07 pm »
10 ST and 10PE is imo useless, unless you're going to take beer and psycho, or you're a sniper.
In city 9Pe is enough. Consider that lsw is most op weapon, because its so easy to get and has 5AP burst, unlike plasma 6Ap head shot.
Bananaman's build looks fine to me, but 1 intelligence is nightmare.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 03:09:43 pm »
Of course he is gonna take psycho and in most cases beer too... Who is not using psycho anyway? Oo
10 ST with Stonewall is useless, yeah right...
Sorry but imo your imo is wrong :)
:facepalm

Fun Fest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 04:11:30 am »
I am new to the server, so can someone clarify a couple of things?

• So you apparently can do aimed shots with the LSW, but what good would it do if you only have 4 LK?
  • The wiki says that the LSW burst only shoots 5 shots. Doesn't that mean only 1 or 2 bullets hit your target?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 04:30:59 am »
All bullets will hit the target unless something is in the path of the bullets. Also don't do aimed shots with lsw with 4 lk.

Also if you don't want 1 int, I suggest making some pve alt with high intelligence then reroll it to your lsw build when you reach the level you want.

Fun Fest

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 04:57:44 am »
Is that a special property of the LSW that all bullets hit for ranged bursts? How can I tell which weapons have this property?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 05:38:21 am »
Im not sure if there's a weapon perk or something,but that's how the bozar and lsw are special.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 09:17:43 am »
The LSW and Bozar behave like shotguns. Their bullets go in a straight path instead of splitting up.

The pancor, CAWS, LSW and Bozar all do this. Just look at the amount of rounds bursted, if it's 5 then it's likely going to act like a shotgun.

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 09:35:36 am »
The LSW and Bozar behave like shotguns. Their bullets go in a straight path instead of splitting up.

The pancor, CAWS, LSW and Bozar all do this. Just look at the amount of rounds bursted, if it's 5 then it's likely going to act like a shotgun.
wait really? I've always thought all burst are like m60 where bullets spread everywhere, heck might need to go back to LSW crit build  :D

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 05:48:06 pm »
10 ST and 10PE is imo useless, unless you're going to take beer and psycho, or you're a sniper.
In city 9Pe is enough. Consider that lsw is most op weapon, because its so easy to get and has 5AP burst, unlike plasma 6Ap head shot.
Bananaman's build looks fine to me, but 1 intelligence is nightmare.
Snipers need just 1 str so they can have 10 lk. For a tank that uses rockets or Gatling or maybe lsw you need 10 pe so you can take psycho and still have max range to shoot. Also for most builds especially a tank build having more than 1 int is a fail.