Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692076 times)

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1860 on: January 19, 2015, 09:34:42 pm »
On the other hand, we don't require your advise or concern, thanks.

Don't worry, none of your team concerns me. And advice? The only advice I would EVER give UV is to grow up, but I guess you don't need it. Looks like your members are plenty grown already  ::)

Banned.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #1861 on: January 19, 2015, 10:42:48 pm »

Don't worry, none of your team concerns me. And advice? The only advice I would EVER give UV is to grow up, but I guess you don't need it. Looks like your members are plenty grown already  ::)

Banned.
wat
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: January 19, 2015, 10:44:16 pm »

Banned.
wat

Also banned.

:D

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: January 19, 2015, 10:46:23 pm »

Banned.
wat

Also banned.

:D
OSHIT
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: January 19, 2015, 11:43:17 pm »
Lol you cant ban me I quit! jk. But seriously, I'm quite sick of UV's self-righteous attitude. They even defend their members if they know they are wrong! Members of UV that I *kind of* respect.

Napalm - He has some tact, but rages too easily and defends those who he knows is in the wrong. Some respect as a player.

Dendito - Always friendly and says "GG" and stuff like that. Still, defends those who he knows is wrong. A good bit of respect as a player.

Blasma - The only reason I can say I have respect for is because you make me laugh sometimes. Played with you a lot in the past, you're a troll but a decent player. Some respect.

Eight -  You do not yell "NOOB" and stupid things like this, but if there is 3 enemies, you gear in HPA and bring 5 other guys. I have a bit of respect for you, but you like swarming too much.

Maybe there are some other UV who are decent, but I have yet to meet them. All I've seen from the others are insults and childishness. "Noob" "Dominated" "Outplayed" "You harr bad" "Skull Power" "Skull Pride"! These things are just.... childish.

Also, this whole "hated and proud" thing seems to be like something a middle-school student would say. Not trying to be rude, but that's the reason people hate your faction.

Johnny

« Reply #1865 on: January 19, 2015, 11:59:00 pm »
Johny u win but loot is mine !!! ;) joke. Pozdrawiam :P

I know my friend, you smell loot from far away  ;), miss playing with you pal hope youre alright. Pozdrawiam  ;)

I wish that with the few numbers of people doing PvP on this server we could manage to regroup into 2 big factions for some 20vs20 TC fights , could really be awesome.

Public TS idea is not bad but there is too many small factions and too much hate towards UV. If this was only trolls lollygaging around that wouldnt much of a problem but i think that if the server pvp community could regroup behind UV and RSA we finally could have some great matchs instead of boring 2vs5 or such or Wm camping backstab etc..

After all we all play this game for fun and pvp who cares about some insults made by kids, is this really a matter for such drama? Let them have fun their way they will change anyway with time we were all kids once too ( some more mature than others  ;)) and who cares really...

I propose to regroup the PVP community of whats left of this server behind RSA and UV for epic large scale TCs and true action!

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: January 20, 2015, 12:07:08 am »
Zero chance of this happening. I know for a fact that Reilly's will not ally with another faction. Sure sometimes we do small co-op, but there are way too many clashing personalities for anything permanent to exist. I personally love the fact that there are more than 2 active factions on this server.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: January 20, 2015, 12:41:46 am »
Zero chance of this happening. I know for a fact that Reilly's will not ally with another faction. Sure sometimes we do small co-op, but there are way too many clashing personalities for anything permanent to exist. I personally love the fact that there are more than 2 active factions on this server.

I thought I banned you...

...but you're right, it's not going to happen. There are guys we know and like from a lot of different teams, and sometimes playing with them is going to happen out of sheer boredom. This is all well and good assuming it stays loose and not a concrete agreement. Those agreements always break down and cause issues among people who would otherwise get along just fine shooting at each other.

While I personally am fine with pre-determined #'s and fights, I could never expect anyone else to agree or abide by it, as it's their right not to. It would never work, and chaos is half the fun sometimes.

Guys we play with now I expect to fight later, before or after wipe. Ain't worried about it.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: January 20, 2015, 01:34:18 am »
I propose to regroup the PVP community of whats left of this server behind RSA and UV for epic large scale TCs and true action!
That would be most lame thing that could possibly happen to this "barely breathing" server. Just watch this sad swarm of noobs hiding behind UV. Not going to happen in RSA!

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: January 20, 2015, 01:56:48 am »
Solo stuff, UV raging and some swarming at the end ;)
Its funny how you say UV raging when you make a video full of rage against us (the kudos to the 9 ghouls is lame man  ;D) . dont say UV, if you are mad at someone just say his name.

if there would be anyone else to fight he would be on the video so thx for the action anyway ;)

well maybe you can tell the names as im not familiar with your "who is who"-masquerade :P

that last picture was a nice fight. one more lifegiver or nemean at that sneaker and i would have posted that picture :) nice sneaker build btw. have to adapt to that one as it is the first one who is really hard to fight against due to that high pe :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:00:37 am by triqua »

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: January 20, 2015, 03:22:23 am »
I'm glad you know me so well by now xD and yus i enjoy talking shit but thats uh... thats somethin else. what was the letter? i think it was cheech lmao

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: January 20, 2015, 03:40:55 am »
I'm glad you know me so well by now xD and yus i enjoy talking shit but thats uh... thats somethin else. what was the letter? i think it was cheech lmao
Lol bb u kno I just playin. We got a nice hateful clusterfuck thing goin on. :P

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: January 20, 2015, 03:48:05 am »
Seems to be such. Always about uv of course XD. Noone pays attention to the fact that RSA is three factions combined.. congrats. youre Basically. not doing. But basically 3v1ing us each fight when you have all of your people. You wait in wm or sewers until we are few enough to attack. Tonight we sat in reno as 3 guys while. Shaila. Badboy. Stella mk3. sat in wm. Then spawned. Then sat in sewer for an hour. So uhh congrats on those vids ;) When amboy Dukes, Pistoleros, 9 ghouls, anyone else can beat us as 1 faction i will give you the respect they would deserve. But if you think youre honestly all that good by only taking bh and redding with 12-13 people then posting the vids feel free to do so. Just stop talking shit and play the game. And remember. Were one faction :) not 3

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: January 20, 2015, 05:21:26 am »
Stellar Grog, whoever you are...

Well played. 

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: January 20, 2015, 05:34:16 am »
Maybe there are some other UV who are decent, but I have yet to meet them. All I've seen from the others are insults and childishness. "Noob" "Dominated" "Outplayed" "You harr bad" "Skull Power" "Skull Pride"! These things are just.... childish.

You've already wrote this concept multiple times. The same applies for few others as well. It has been stated nearly all groups harbor this mentality.

Also, your predisposition being unable to avoid taunts and insults from people, having it provoke you and then incessantly posting butthurt on the forums just shows how really childish you are yourself.

P.S. Sterllar Grog is epik
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014