May 10, 2024, 05:44:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New / returning player sends a hail.  (Read 1139 times)

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
New / returning player sends a hail.
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:41:06 am »
Good morning Wasteland!

Thought I drop by to say 'hi'! I would also ask how is the Waste, but that I checked. It's a bit soft for my taste, everyone seems to be nice and breeding fuzzy bunnies. Back in my time, 'Wasteland is harsh' was the motto, though they only muttered it to your corpse, 'cuz noone bothered talking to the living.

Yesterday I visited Gecko mine and asked for a sledge. Instead of bashing my head, they just -gave- it to me. I feel old. I need to start some fires. And probably get burned.

Anyways... last time I had me family on my side. Now I'm all alone, it still feels easier. If it gets boring and I find a lot of freetime and a mic, some nice gang will get me application. Until than, shoot me!

sogabe

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: New / returning player sends a hail.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 06:40:25 am »
Actually you probably just got lucky. There's plenty of PKers, including myself and plenty of thirds, suicide bombers and jack asses around. Welcome back.

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
Re: New / returning player sends a hail.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 10:18:39 am »
Ahh, it's not about us evil people being unwilling, just our targets have more and better hideouts, and less reason to leave those.. Back in my days, it took me weeks of foruming to have a base with workbench... now a 100 OD char can make those - if he isn't satisfied with the one they get for killing 10 rats.

But well... Guess I have to accomodate. There's box-farming. Boring as hell, but one can farm box-farmers, that's more fun. Also, with the recent changes, I might be able to get some 'softcore' gamer friends to join me. Let's see how they handle 90's graphics!