May 10, 2024, 06:17:04 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Ultra Violence - International Faction  (Read 30943 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2015, 12:19:08 pm »
Thanks UV members, Boone and MODs to give oportunity to fight together against veterans members from TTTLA/BSG/BBS/ROGUES/Traitors. It was better than I expected.

If some real PvP faction want take towns to get caps etc, just tell me.

PS: Yeah dark angel, I must includ your faction in blacklist too.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2015, 01:46:09 pm »
We are on your black list? Yaaaaay! MODs were there too before alliance against Lawers so we don't care about it as we don't care about your asking for support in the future.

You can call me traitor, but when I asked you about join to UV I sent to you large description why I chose UV. One of the issues which let me decided to leave UV is this ally with MODs. I even didn't back to The Rogues team allianced with TTTLA.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2015, 02:19:05 pm »
Calling people traitors because they took part in other faction.
PvP is serious buisness at it's finest.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2015, 05:35:44 pm »
Thanks UV members, Boone and MODs to give oportunity to fight together against veterans members from TTTLA/BSG/BBS/ROGUES/Traitors. It was better than I expected.

If some real PvP faction want take towns to get caps etc, just tell me.

PS: Yeah dark angel, I must includ your faction in blacklist too.

Sorry but Im founder of Riot Team not TTTLA/BSG/BBS/ROGUES/Traitors as you said. Get information then write.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2015, 10:32:44 pm »
Traitor = a guy with nick i sux cox irl members from MODs who leave to enemies side.

I dont say anything about you worldremaker, for me you just leave.

We would not have done any alliance if our enemies were not so many and veterans. We were "forced" to make alliance with MODs. At first I did not have much expectation about it. But it worked well and our alliance was successful. When I saw a lot of veterans from many factions against UV, and we always with low numbers...haaa-haaa, yes, alliance with MODs was perfect. No remorse!

The enemies were so many. Proof: they were rejecting the old player of the Hawks. They said he could join UV. I rejected his entry for pride. Here we do not need favor like that of our enemies. And some days before this, a member from MODS leave to join in enemies side as I said.

Dark Angel tried to rob polish UV members to his faction. But this plan was thwarted because our members are UV until marrow. Well... now he is complaining about us every time. He is a traitor? I dont care.

I almost forgot, I must to say, special thanks to HUNTARD for help too.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2015, 11:26:42 pm »
Dark Angel tried to rob polish UV members to his faction. But this plan was thwarted because our members are UV until marrow. Well... now he is complaining about us every time. He is a traitor? I dont care.
Bullshit. I told them if they would like to join Riots there wouldnt be any problems, so i dont think that it was "robbing". Oh yeah they are so loyal, they are just too lazy to start anything from 0.

And btw napalm dont be so confident about them, becuase they are not happy of UV situation.  ;)

I wanted to be cool with you and most of UV, but after some nofair actions and bullshit you get what u deserved.

But I dont think that we said the last word so see you soon.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:28:13 pm by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2015, 12:07:57 am »
Deja vu. The dynamics of this game never changes.

Jish the small

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2015, 11:19:11 am »
Traitor = a guy with nick i sux cox irl members from MODs who leave to enemies side.
xd I'm famous

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2015, 12:51:25 pm »
xd I'm famous
Yes, yes you are lol.

eight8

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2015, 03:24:53 pm »
hahaha fair fights in fonline :D  :facepalm

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2015, 03:36:10 pm »

I dont say anything about you worldremaker, for me you just leave.

We would not have done any alliance if our enemies were not so many and veterans. We were "forced" to make alliance with MODs. At first I did not have much expectation about it. But it worked well and our alliance was successful. When I saw a lot of veterans from many factions against UV, and we always with low numbers...haaa-haaa, yes, alliance with MODs was perfect. No remorse!

The enemies were so many. Proof: they were rejecting the old player of the Hawks. They said he could join UV. I rejected his entry for pride. Here we do not need favor like that of our enemies. And some days before this, a member from MODS leave to join in enemies side as I said.

I almost forgot, I must to say, special thanks to HUNTARD for help too.

So, when other people make alliances to fight your swarm it is not ok. When you do it, its ok.

eight8

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2015, 04:30:32 pm »
problem is when fractions dont have real members in team just some people from others... and uv have... solucion: uv must leve server or Napalm u must kick 20 members and brake aliance with mod... bbs rogs and any fraction who have more then 5 members must do the same... pathetic...

barn... we broke blood pact with khans to play "fair" but tttla take all the time more and more... and every thing whos ok when almoust all people play with them... when thay swarm with 14-16 people every day and we play with 10-11... wen we make aliance and recruit more to fight "fair"  all leve...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:44:35 pm by eight8 »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2015, 04:52:19 pm »
I once was in 9 ghoul and we merged with UV to fight bigger factions... its how fonline works.

zinthos

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 05:20:59 pm »
its how fonline works.
crying because of swarms, when having fair fights then just leaving. its how fonline works.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 05:27:37 pm »
Most people just left because there is nothing to do on the server apart from TC.