Username:

Password:

Topic: base rape  (Read 8727 times)

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
base rape
« on: September 30, 2015, 09:41:53 pm »
so i mean im not mad at the khans its their motive they rape plunder and pillage but and i mean i guess it may be karma but someone who i thought was actually my friend like really my friend. we talked on the phone and all sorts or emo shit just back stabbed me and brought me to my demise all my gear is gone and i lost pa vindi nemean and str in the mix. hey fuck me i guess. moral of this story is dont trust anyone on this game. i should have known it happened to me but greed is a bitch lol. guess i didnt think it would happen to me. chance if you read this i hope it was worth it.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: base rape
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 09:46:18 pm »
so i mean im not mad at the khans its their motive they rape plunder and pillage but and i mean i guess it may be karma but someone who i thought was actually my friend like really my friend. we talked on the phone and all sorts or emo shit just back stabbed me and brought me to my demise all my gear is gone and i lost pa vindi nemean and str in the mix. hey fuck me i guess. moral of this story is dont trust anyone on this game. i should have known it happened to me but greed is a bitch lol. guess i didnt think it would happen to me. chance if you read this i hope it was worth it.

Hahaha it's funny reading this admission from you, two weeks after you raped Blarney and have established a server wide reputation of rape and misdeed's almost as notorious as The Khans

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9038.0 - Blarney's thread.

Thanks for the gear you scrub!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:14:43 pm by Gargantua »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 09:49:55 pm »
As our leader just said you are not above this kind of action, so cry elsewhere.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 09:53:40 pm »
Can you promptly delete your characters in hub? so I can have your books of achievement too?  I can lend you some of your caps LOL :) 

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 09:55:11 pm »
rofl not crying like i said its what you guys do just shitty to lose someone you thought was a friend. but fuck it no emo here. good job guys i never thought it would happen to me lol. i thought i was more than careful enough i guess not.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 09:57:17 pm »
rofl not crying like i said its what you guys do just shitty to lose someone you thought was a friend. but fuck it no emo here. good job guys i never thought it would happen to me lol. i thought i was more than careful enough i guess not.

Well Ribbit, it's not all gone.  General Bison personally left you 1 cap and a condom.

Unforgiving Soul

• Burn - Burn, Yes You're Gonna BURN!
    • View Profile
    • Khans
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 10:01:14 pm »
Put on a good movie and promply put a bullet in your head. Spend forever asleep. You got raped by the khans and now will never succeed #deep
Khans - We don't need a reason to kill

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 10:15:26 pm »
rofl didnt see the condom

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 10:40:37 pm »
You'd think a post like this would make me happy, karma or poetic justice or whatever, but it just disheartens me a little more :\

Whoever raped ribbit's base, please remember that he showed some mercy on me and gave me back my PvP ready gear when he raped my base, which I thought showed a lot of remorse and concern for his actions, and made the event a lot more bearable.

I hope whoever did it to ribbit extends him a similar courtesy at least.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 10:42:55 pm »
Base raping is lame. Adding not trusted not IRL people to base is lame when you care about the stuff. Overally 2/10, would not read again.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2015, 10:55:53 pm »
You'd think a post like this would make me happy, karma or poetic justice or whatever, but it just disheartens me a little more :\

Whoever raped ribbit's base, please remember that he showed some mercy on me and gave me back my PvP ready gear when he raped my base, which I thought showed a lot of remorse and concern for his actions, and made the event a lot more bearable.

Blarney,

How much "mercy" do you think anyone in this community would show the Khans if the situation were reversed?  None.  Even if there was a Geneva convention about this type of thing, it widely wouldn't apply to The Khans.

So piss on mercy The Khans will science these pixels before they ever give them back.

Now... I'm off to enjoy my new Unique Bridgekeeper's robe this evening.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2015, 11:07:28 pm »

Blarney,

How much "mercy" do you think anyone in this community would show the Khans if the situation were reversed?  None.  Even if there was a Geneva convention about this type of thing, it widely wouldn't apply to The Khans.

So piss on mercy The Khans will science these pixels before they ever give them back.

Depends on which one of you would lost this stuff. If it would be Meng. or Chris I would give it back for example. Not all of you are bad guys :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2015, 11:20:30 pm »
Blarney,

True I would think little to no mercy, like Matt says, just depends I guess :)

lol I remember that BK robe, damn sexy as hell, but the unique desert CA was fantastic too if it was there, it was like light PA :D

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2015, 11:50:42 pm »
Honestly, I don't think Khans are bad people, they like to RP as Fonline raiders, so be it. About this Ribbit guy, hey, it's called Karma, and probably one of the most beautiful things about life.

You just gotta deal with it.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2015, 01:27:15 am »

I have 3 Vertibirds and one used to be Bungos and one used to be Ribbits. Ribbits machine happen to hold his pvp gear and if it wasn't so damn funny that he ain't got it anymore I'd pay him to get that shit out of my trunk and away with it.

Ah, I guess I will grow the Khanscripts fat and have them fight for the gravy that's overflowing from my table.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016