May 05, 2024, 06:24:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: List of Suggestions that will be implemented after the Wipe  (Read 14036 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: List of Suggestions that will be implemented after the Wipe
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2015, 06:13:24 pm »
I don't understand one thing, nobody steal cars cause nobody park in towns. So, if you implement some parking loots, there will be no stealing cars anyway. For me it's equal, now and than nobody will steal vehicles.
Cause in my dream cars are "safe" on parking, and now cause everybody park in tent  :P
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2015, 08:06:26 pm »
I don't understand one thing, nobody steal cars cause nobody park in towns. So, if you implement some parking loots, there will be no stealing cars anyway. For me it's equal, now and than nobody will steal vehicles.
Cause in my dream cars are "safe" on parking, and now cause everybody park in tent  :P

yeah, I'm sick of hoarding cars in bases, just to quick travel between my other tents and bases. Maybe if players could tag a player in town with a car, and follow them in the wasteland that could excuse unstealable cars in town?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2015, 01:41:16 pm »
Special location for troublemakers.

Jail, eh? Seems like we got a taste of that with the fake pre-wipe madness.

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2015, 12:26:49 am »
Special location for troublemakers.

Jail, eh? Seems like we got a taste of that with the fake pre-wipe madness.

Prison on one of the islands would be great. When I suggested it before I got "go play FOline2!"

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2015, 04:28:25 pm »
There is already a prison on the south east island, but the dot is invisible and you cannot enter it. There is also a dot far south west in the ocean called "NPC map" or something like that.
What would be awesome is if jail was accesssible like any other place, guarded by huge NPCs, to bust a buddy out!
PRISON BREAK!!!

Vanadiss

• ポルカおるか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2015, 02:58:58 am »
1. An SG flamethrower.
2. Rework Pyromaniac so it can work simply with fire weapons [Solar Scorcher f.e]. Weapon is not ammunition type, so don't worry, Gecko's Breath Pancor Pyromaniacs hype should not intensify. <<< I heard that close thing is going to happen
3. Change Molotov to fire damage.
4. An inciendary grenade maybe?
5. DIY bases and caves/bunkers should also be purchasable without any faction.
6. NPC factions, make them more interesting! Currently the only good features are almost all-in professions and trolling PKers with reputation. Quests and boring and too easy to fuck them up [f.e the rescue missions are random encounters, but just in a specific zone, and they aren't likely to appear in pip-boy]
7. Some poisoned melee [f.e knife] would be fine.

For me - that's all.