Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1691424 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5190 on: December 31, 2015, 12:35:44 am »
You truly expect anyone to believe any sort of your bullshit, central or not? You always claim there were more enemies in a fight than there were - you lie people in the eye because whenever you irritate someone your dick grows by a millimeter...no matter how annoying you are it would take centuries for you to get your penis size out of the field of negative numbers at any rate...

You claim to know things you do not, brag with the skills you have not, speak of proof but have none. Perhaps that's your role in the FOnline world? Showing the entire Wasteland how a band of idiots functions far less efficiently due to general lack of grey and white brain matter? I know I can't get to any of you fools, not past the bravado nor the ignorance...so you usually leave the impression of not having a fucking idea of the weight of your claims (Bison please you seriously think you have more pictures of battles than UV? If they posted all of their pictures and screens it would put you to shame. An initiative should be made...I don't know why anyone would show you such mercy - but like God, Jesus and Bob Marley - UV is merciful. Be thankful and suck at the game in peace. It's what you're best at.

Oh, cry the sweet tears for your dying faction you disgusting scrub. The UV wouldn't even be here if we had not saved them from the RA midsession with the Bloodpact and we've not faced any hard opposition to our Main Objectives since we fought the foolers when we first came here, but we've been bringing the fight to the UV anyways and occasionally been the dominant force in the servers TC game for 4-5 days in a row. Because here's the thing, our organization is supirior, we have a history, a real brotherhood and a culture. Even when we are fighting your game we prevail, we will khanquer and we will rise.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:41:42 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5191 on: December 31, 2015, 12:56:14 am »
Again your posts are inconsistent, offer no reply and indicate your idiocy. Well done.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5192 on: December 31, 2015, 01:19:00 am »
Again your posts are inconsistent, offer no reply and indicate your idiocy. Well done.

Argue with what? You present nothing but a long emotional and unsubstancial rant, my reply was precise and consistant and you're the try-hard retard lashing out with flailing arms and awry glasses here. What I'm saying would translate in your language to "cry noob".

Do you understand me?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 01:21:41 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5193 on: December 31, 2015, 01:31:24 am »
"Oh, cry the sweet tears for your dying faction you disgusting scrub. The UV wouldn't even be here if we had not saved them from the RA midsession with the Bloodpact and we've not faced any hard opposition to our Main Objectives since we fought the foolers when we first came here, but we've been bringing the fight to the UV anyways and occasionally been the dominant force in the servers TC game for 4-5 days in a row. Because here's the thing, our organization is supirior, we have a history, a real brotherhood and a culture. Even when we are fighting your game we prevail, we will khanquer and we will rise."

As always begins with the idiotic bravado (cry more) and the name calling. Then some "historical facts and lessons" which always turn out to be lies. Capital letters on "Main Objective" imply you have any notion of what you're doing (and that's being an asshole) while you have not a clue. Then you mention TC (you guys literally come to die most of the time) and your success...but that's not all? You have a "culture"? A "culture"?

Let me set something straight...most of you guys are from U.S.A., right? You country, morons, your country has NO culture, let alone for you faggots to develop one while playing an online game. If you have a culture, do you have a religion as well? With the main ritual being shoving your fingers up your ass?

I am trying so hard I think I'm going to shit myself. My arms are broken from the flailing and my glasses are stained by my impotent rage.

Cry? Hahah...I would be crying if thought you could still be redeemed. But it's too late.

Watch your back, shit-stain. You never know when your motion-sensor might fail you.

(p.s. I piss on your grave really)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5194 on: December 31, 2015, 02:36:32 am »
(...)

Let me set something straight...most of you guys are from U.S.A., right? You country, morons, your country has NO culture, let alone for you faggots to develop one while playing an online game. If you have a culture, do you have a religion as well? With the main ritual being shoving your fingers up your ass?

We're an old international faction with our roots in fallout tactions. We are pretty evenly spread out from northern europe, scandinavia, asia, america and australia.

I am trying so hard I think I'm going to shit myself. My arms are broken from the flailing and my glasses are stained by my impotent rage.

(...)

Noticed.

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5195 on: December 31, 2015, 10:51:55 am »
Fallout tactions? Interesting.

You didn't notice shit. If you did you couldn't overlook my sarcasm hahah

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5196 on: December 31, 2015, 11:42:04 am »
Fallout tactions? Interesting.

You didn't notice shit. If you did you couldn't overlook my sarcasm hahah

There was no sarcasm to overlook, Preba is crying because he can't look straight at 10 fingers and you're his angry girlfriend.

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: December 31, 2015, 02:39:29 pm »

There was no sarcasm to overlook, Preba is crying because he can't look straight at 10 fingers and you're his angry girlfriend.

There WAS sarcasm, you faggot. It's obvious I wasn't serious, you bitches interpret things however you want though.
Angry girlfriend? That is the best you can come up with, low-life shit-for-brains harmless bitch of Bison? I pity you.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5198 on: December 31, 2015, 02:44:36 pm »
There WAS sarcasm, you faggot. It's obvious I wasn't serious, you bitches interpret things however you want though.
Angry girlfriend? That is the best you can come up with, low-life shit-for-brains harmless bitch of Bison? I pity you.

The only thing I can make out of your tribal rage-fit is that you're prebas girlfriend and you're upset.

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5199 on: December 31, 2015, 04:36:47 pm »
Upset? Oh well...
His girlfriend? Oh yeah...

;)

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #5200 on: December 31, 2015, 04:56:22 pm »
you faggot, you bitches, low-life shit-for-brains harmless, I pity you.

Upset? Oh well...

I love it when they go full retard.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5201 on: December 31, 2015, 05:05:18 pm »
Upset? Oh well...

;)

You went from death-threats to smileys in 8 hours, keep struggling, our grip of your new years eve will only tighten.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #5202 on: December 31, 2015, 05:52:39 pm »
Lmao this Antares guy is so mad over a game. He must have been killed too many times and lost all his shitty gear. I can hear his blood pressure rise with every post xD

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: December 31, 2015, 06:12:30 pm »
...I never threatened you. I made a promise.

Beer - I find pride that in my good old Leather Mk2 I take all you bitches effortlessly. Want to test yourself against me, scum? You know where to find me.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: December 31, 2015, 06:15:11 pm »
When there's no people in Hub or out in the wasteland but it still shows 150 players online Kilgore claims people are probably talking in their bases and tents. That's where you hide?
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"