Password:

Topic: Duallog?  (Read 4608 times)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Duallog?
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 10:05:38 pm »
Barneys is practically saying its ok to have 50 scout sneaker alts as long as you don't attack with them.. That seems wrong.

If it's a pvp location, just don't duallog right?
Wtf are you talking about ??!?  :o

Barneys is saying in an encounter, not PvP location like Reno or Town control, there is a bannable offense.  If the players dual log is a sneaker and using it to spot his opponent and fighting with his main, then that's bannable. This is for both encounters and anywhere with PvP.  It's written in the game rules.

Now thing I don't like is players can have characters with 2 completely different names and make it seem as if it were 2 people but they're really dual logging, especially in encounters. GMs aren't really on to moderate so there's no way to spot it unless you report it. It would be nice if something under the players name popped out when the game spots 2 characters from the same player, something like FOnline 2 where there's fastrelog/dual log protection.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Jish the small

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2015, 07:42:45 am »
since i did nothing to defend myself on my dual logged alt, it is NOT an offense
Action points were wasted so you took participation in PvP at all. You should be reported for that - this is your own risk when you're using 3rd party tools for making your play easier. Now what?

Reported for you shooting me? I did not engage on my alt, using a third party to make easier isn't against the rules, using third party to gain an advantage in PVP is

You killed my alt AFTER all my team mates AND my PVP alt was killed

Jish the small

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2015, 07:45:41 am »
Of course, dual logging in a public area is risky, but if you do not gain any advantage in PvP activities then you're perfectly fine

Might I also add, so fuck you for saying I should be reported for getting shot at by your team

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2015, 08:37:20 am »
Reported for you shooting me? I did not engage on my alt, using a third party to make easier isn't against the rules, using third party to gain an advantage in PVP is

Cry...
BTW before FixBoy update only autoclicker was acceptable 3rd party tool, so please don't write that you didn't brake the rules. It doesn't matter that your characters were killed or not. We had PvP and both of your characters participated there.
And another thing is a lie. In 47 sec of this movie everybody can see your fighting second char in left top tent.

Jish the small

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2015, 10:14:51 am »

Cry...
BTW before FixBoy update only autoclicker was acceptable 3rd party tool, so please don't write that you didn't brake the rules. It doesn't matter that your characters were killed or not. We had PvP and both of your characters participated there.
And another thing is a lie. In 47 sec of this movie everybody can see your fighting second char in left top tent.

ok report me then

would you like me to report myself?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2016, 09:14:54 am »
DO NOT dual log in non-guarded public places like Ares, Warehouse etc. or you will be banned. Even if you are just standing there doing nothing it will be considered as scouting.

As I said long ago: if you have problems with understanding what's dual log/fast relog in PvP then you should use only one character or you'll get into trouble in no time.

Second: do not start flame outside the Thunderdome.
Closed.