May 15, 2024, 04:26:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Delete this topic plx  (Read 10504 times)

Bison

Re: Desert Wanderers - recruiting!
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 04:55:45 pm »
Dark Angel is now in DW ? :O

Dark Angel is a rent boy, he's helping these scrubs because they are overwhelmed by Khan control of this server.

Hahaha, can you be any more insolent?
Overwhelmed by khan control? Don't make me laugh. You got your ass beaten, get over it and stop crying.

I don't cry I state facts, DW has been so overwhelmed that they have had no choice but to "Ally" with Riot Team so that they can combat our patrols.

Weak.

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 07:35:41 pm »
I don't cry I state facts, DW has been so overwhelmed that they have had no choice but to "Ally" with Riot Team so that they can combat our patrols.

Weak.
Even that we 'allied', as you say, we still have less manpower than you so I don't get your point. Gear up and move yourself into the battlefield cause my plasma's getting cold.

Oh, btw...I remember Khans allying with other faction as well (UV) :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 07:37:21 pm by Fake Taxi »

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 11:09:24 pm »
wastland is empty, its no shame to unite to fight together. when aim is the same ,,, guns are pointed stright, U have ur army slave, many of them endless walk in ruins, in wastland, Sand wants theirs blood- so your blood flows like red rivers.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:12:35 pm by Blink »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2015, 01:03:36 am »

Dark Angel is a rent boy, he's helping these scrubs because they are overwhelmed by Khan control of this server.

Overwhelmed by khan control? Don't make me laugh. You got your ass beaten, get over it and stop crying.

Weak.

Wow so pro   8)

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2015, 09:43:01 am »

Weak.

That must be very frustrating when some scrubs shoot shining ass big and best General Bison himself. Higher you are (in mind) lower you fall.  So we understand why you cry and we aren`t angry for that.

Bison

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2015, 10:28:34 am »
I understand how frustrating it is when The Khans beat DW in every encounter so as a last resort of weakness they make an alliance with another failing faction to counter our attacks and patrols.. though it wont last and ultimately i will always have the last smile because DW isn't anything in this game.

The Khans always prevail, time is our biggest ally. :)

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 10:38:11 am »
when The Khans beat DW in every encounter
Top kek. So you even lie to yourself to boost your ego a bit?

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2015, 05:45:05 am »

What he's saying taxi, is that he cant recall a time DW overcame the Khans on their own :)  Neither can I.

And DW and it's allies, have never overcome the plasmabeam gtar. :)  That is evident from your last allied attack in 100% tesla's.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2015, 06:01:09 am »

What he's saying taxi, is that he cant recall a time DW overcame the Khans on their own :)  Neither can I.

And DW and it's allies, have never overcome the plasmabeam gtar. :)  That is evident from your last allied attack in 100% tesla's.
These guys can actually pvp in real time unlike some gang  ::)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2015, 08:30:30 am »

These guys can actually pvp in real time unlike some gang  ::)

Oh so all those videos of you fighting Khans - that you love to tote - were in Turn Based?

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2015, 03:08:57 pm »
We all came here not to colect xander roots, or chat, or live... We are all here to kill, - and for one killer - there must be at last one dead person,,, so we all die here, and we all kill here. Like all games - the goal is to become best u can be. If u fight alone - u are already lost, so making packs is the game goal. Khans politicy is far from being "Playable", that tax pax shit, and ur buffed ego... this is why  everyone point guns at u...  i think its good -noting unite more than same enemy.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:41:44 pm by Blink »

Psycroptic

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2015, 11:10:39 pm »
I am very interested in joining. I met up with Wasteland Bitch in a trap above Gun Runners. I asked her about joining and she was on board, just said she needed to talk to Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Look forward to it, guys!

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 11:40:30 pm »
enjoy and eat, this is what desert gives u... Eat this meat, to become one of all...

Bison

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2015, 08:17:43 am »
enjoy and eat, this is what desert gives u... Eat this meat, to become one of all...

Blink, post the kills and don't talk. You'll seem more intelligent.

Blink

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2015, 12:15:23 pm »
"Blink, post the kills and don't talk. You'll seem more intelligent. "

Dunes do not show, what they have killed, sand cover bodies untill all memories is lost. This is no post of kills, it is wind calling all to be one. advertise to join us.

And u? soon u will be forgotten, and dunes will swallow ur bones, untill all memories of u will be lost. So enjoy watching ur burned rotting body,,, as long as u can.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:17:09 pm by Blink »