Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1693801 times)

zinthos

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5775 on: February 08, 2016, 03:41:21 pm »
Yes, but it was readable.
barely

gimper and knuckle does acting really well, using so many "We"s in their crying posts. you will see, as the wipe comes (or even earlier) they will join shitty bsg or any other faction, as they are just faction hopper noskills.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5776 on: February 08, 2016, 03:47:18 pm »
Yes, but it was readable.
barely

gimper and knuckle does acting really well, using so many "We"s in their crying posts. you will see, as the wipe comes (or even earlier) they will join shitty bsg or any other faction, as they are just faction hopper noskills.

No, they won't. They're Khans and they both possess the Raider Heart. By the way Zinthos, I heard you where kicked out of Ultra Violence for being homosexual, back in already?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: February 08, 2016, 04:13:48 pm »

Nah we won't take knuckle for his childish and backstabbing ways. But pretty sure some of them will come back when Khans don't TC in the first 8 months of new session or as they claim "preparing for RT"

Also knuckles story is a bunch of bullshit xD, tell them the truth knuckle  ;)

Bison

« Reply #5778 on: February 08, 2016, 04:29:40 pm »

Nah we won't take knuckle for his childish and backstabbing ways. But pretty sure some of them will come back when Khans don't TC in the first 8 months of new session or as they claim "preparing for RT"

Stalkers butt hurt that he failed Khanscription, the lowest of the low in The Khan organisation.

I don't need to say anymore.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5779 on: February 08, 2016, 04:41:31 pm »
Looks like the Muhosransk city and BBS took all the towns, you should go write reports about it Social Warriors.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #5780 on: February 08, 2016, 05:00:59 pm »

I wouldn't wish to join bsg anyways full of a bunch of cry babies thato keep changing faction names because they keep splitting up.

Stalker you say I'm faction hooper when I've only been in uv BBS and pistoleros now khans I taught you how to play this game stalker because pistoleros kept kicking you. Badboy, armor king, you are top babies and area posion each faction you play.

stalker has been in the following factions and calls me.faction hooper,

C88, Pistoleros, amboy dukes, poor mongol, social warriors, riot team, rouges he even came and played with UV a few times he's played in MOD also and that faction jonny ghoul used to have i can't remember name.

ignore him khans I'm his master he's my old student I taught him everything.

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5781 on: February 08, 2016, 05:39:45 pm »
Wall of trxt is to hard to read ok then watch this
+ego=less inteligence
More speaking of being legend= less legendary you are
I died a while ago :D and you cant offend a knight
Have fun boyo boys and i ...

Praise the sun as hard as i can !!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5782 on: February 08, 2016, 07:28:48 pm »
So Khans rising storm is training TB traps while other factions take towns?  :D

Or shouting REKT in TB traps while killing bluesuits?  :D

Spoiler: show

GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5783 on: February 08, 2016, 07:34:14 pm »
Quote from: Mad Matt link=topic=801.msg83047#msg83047 gdate=1454959728
So Khans rising storm is training TB traps while other factions take towns?  :D

Or shouting REKT in TB traps while killing bluesuits?  :D

Ah look, another shitpost by Mad Matt, what a twist!

When the storm hits you will rue the day you where born, we've ignited the fuse to ruin it all because we hate you all and its now out of our khantrol.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5784 on: February 08, 2016, 07:56:07 pm »
I'm asking cause I'm running out of patience. Anyway stop insulting me Meng, I wasn't rude :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5785 on: February 08, 2016, 08:14:05 pm »
I'm asking cause I'm running out of patience. Anyway stop insulting me Meng, I wasn't rude :)

I'm patient about it, it's nothing I can affect personally and it's not my device.

Yes, you where. This insolence has to stop, how hard is it to kneel and properly bow your heads when greeting your Cyborg Overlords? It's not rocketscience.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: February 08, 2016, 08:16:42 pm »
Damn, I was thinking you were a wise man  :(

Now you act like common idiot, I didn't insult you...I just made fun from your TB trap and your big words about up-comming storm. Now, do you see difference?
GUN FOR HIRE

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: February 08, 2016, 08:34:01 pm »
I'm asking cause I'm running out of patience.

Do you think that this coming storm is only for you? HAHAHA!!! You run out of patience like you are about to receive a birthday gift... Storm rises when all the components fall into place. Patient or not, we do not care. It will happen when it happens and no one can stop it.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5788 on: February 08, 2016, 08:46:56 pm »
Did I say about this being made personally for me ? Nope.

I would like to see something more than words. Try harder Gimper :v
GUN FOR HIRE

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5789 on: February 08, 2016, 10:57:10 pm »
Do you think that this coming storm is only for you? HAHAHA!!! You run out of patience like you are about to receive a birthday gift... Storm rises when all the components fall into place. Patient or not, we do not care. It will happen when it happens and no one can stop it.
Storm only for clueless bluesuits around hub  ;D

Then you have knuckle that speaks soo much bullshit, its pointless to correct him.

Now you act like common idiot, I didn't insult you...I just made fun from your TB trap and your big words about up-comming storm. Now, do you see difference?

You made them butthurt Mad Matt, they're gonna make TB flares near TC towns now :D