May 08, 2024, 09:20:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Botter  (Read 3084 times)

Uiop

• View Profile
Botter
« on: August 28, 2015, 07:40:12 pm »
I am still a noob, and I don't know where to raport that, so tell me, if you can. I found a botter/macro user
http://scr.hu/40m7/04ky1

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Botter
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 07:52:59 pm »
sometimes people just don't answer. I like to chat when mining and often meet people who don't answer; nevertheless, not using bots.

SynCzeslawa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 08:37:03 pm »
I think that Kasia Ka is botter. For a while player said that report me. And he did it :) Strange people on westland...
additionaly he is pretend to be a woman...

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 08:41:04 pm »
I think that Kasia Ka is botter. For a while player said that report me. And he did it :) Strange people on westland...
additionaly he is pretend to be a woman...

What does it matter if someone pretends to be a woman in a game?  Stop thinking with your pecker and play the damn game.

SynCzeslawa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 08:52:51 pm »
Its simple, im not bot, he's not a woman.

Uiop

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 09:14:57 pm »
I'm sure that he is a botter. Just check his logs. I don't belive that he likes to click on my companion for 10 minutes non stop

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 09:15:13 pm »
sometimes people just don't answer. I like to chat when mining and often meet people who don't answer; nevertheless, not using bots.
If I ask you, "Are you real?" and you don't answer, you're a bot.
Uiop, pm Kilgore or DOCAN with as much evidence as you can. They WON'T get to it too quickly, but once they do, they permaban. FIRST OFFENSE.
They WON'T see it here (Kilgore specifically said, "Reports on the boards will be ignored"), you might be lucky they haven't deleted the thread. (Kil's a bit touchy about that.)
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 09:24:09 pm »
Again, what does it matter about genders?  I am a male IRL, however my main is a female char, big freakin' deal.  I've played many games (and likely same happens here a bit) where females will roll with male chars even, it's one of the things you just get to do with video games, especially in the rpg genre.

SynCzeslawa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 09:28:02 pm »
Again, what does it matter about genders?  I am a male IRL, however my main is a female char, big freakin' deal.  I've played many games (and likely same happens here a bit) where females will roll with male chars even, it's one of the things you just get to do with video games, especially in the rpg genre.

It does not matter.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 09:36:12 pm »
about men and women - don't bring your miserable stereotypes to the community, plz. Leave them behind.

I'm sure that he is a botter. Just check his logs. I don't belive that he likes to click on my companion for 10 minutes non stop

Clicking for 10 minutes at your companion is huge and ample to ban a person. I have just one question here: how do you know he was klicking at your companion?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:41:00 pm by cthulchu »

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 09:39:22 pm »

It does not matter.
Then why bring it up in the first place?

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 10:04:31 pm »
Weren't you the guy who told me you were botting and telling other members to do it also? Yes it was you i think nice to see you
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 10:09:42 pm »
Weren't you the guy who told me you were botting and telling other members to do it also? Yes it was you i think nice to see you

Hell, really??
Hey, MOD! I have good news! Your leader seems to think from time to time!

ahahahah :)

nah, man, don't try thinking. Just keep playing. You don't need to think.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2015, 08:16:34 pm »
Not a bug, reports should be sent via PM.