May 21, 2024, 07:16:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Docs don't want to sell blueprints  (Read 1813 times)

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Docs don't want to sell blueprints
« on: June 17, 2015, 06:12:58 pm »
I can't buy any blueprints from doctors and i don't know why now there is no dialog line for bps. Earlier I was buying them with no problem and now only Renesco in New Reno can sell me some. When i'm trying to buy bps I have 5 int and 3 ch, and my reputation in NCR and Junktown is neutral (I remember that I could buy bps there, but I can't check that now to be sure because wiki today is crashed or something).

karolm

• View Profile
Re: Docs don't want to sell blueprints
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:27:28 am »
I never seen bps in ncr

Kascin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 09:05:00 am »
@karolm
You can buy non drug medecine blueprints to the doctor inside the NCR, near the bar, where you get Awareness and Outdoorman perks

@Bad_Lieutenant
Maybe you're trying to buy blueprint to people who are not selling it. I don't remember who's selling close combat and energy weapons blueprints (never use them), but for the others:
- Rondo in NCR for Armors
- Jacob (don't remember the name well) in The Hub old town for Big and Small Guns
- Renesco in New Reno for Drugs
- Dr Jubilee for medecines in the NCR

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 12:05:37 pm »

@Bad_Lieutenant
Maybe you're trying to buy blueprint to people who are not selling it. I don't remember who's selling close combat and energy weapons blueprints (never use them), but for the others:
- Rondo in NCR for Armors
- Jacob (don't remember the name well) in The Hub old town for Big and Small Guns
- Renesco in New Reno for Drugs
- Dr Jubilee for medecines in the NCR

yes, you're right, Ralph in Gunrunners is selling blueprints for the melee and energy weapons

and I remember that doc in Junktown was selling stimpak blueprints, but i can't buy them now from him and also from Dr Jubilee

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 05:58:31 am »
Renesco in New Reno sells drug bps.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 08:10:30 am »
ok, problem is solved - the reason was that I was just blind or drunk or something and didn't noticed that in NCR there are two clinics instead of one

in that second one - doc Jubilee in NCR is selling stimpak, super stimpak and needler pistol bps