May 13, 2024, 09:49:43 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: wipe please  (Read 27969 times)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: wipe please
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 07:24:48 pm »
Who's Crying?

All I see is a discussion about the future of this community and it's organization.

The faggot is, sadly he is merely crying about non existent crying.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2015, 08:55:42 pm »
it's the same conversation for 2+ years on this server. Need wipe, need more admins, need more quests, need more pvp. Just play the game and if you're unhappy with it, change server.

All the crying about wipe is getting old.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 09:11:56 pm »
lol wipe is real, and is very soon. Ya'll think I don't feel the same way as the players :P I raged quit from playing because I was tired of waiting for new content, so I switched to being a dev. I'm extremely anxious to release an entire years worth of work to the public. I can't play on the public server since it's so outdated and empty compared to the new server, you will all shit your pants when you see the new game :)

Damn is it fun. I'm enjoying Fonline's new server more than Fallout 4 no shit.  I just wish the community was allowed to play on it. But we are in the final steps before release so don't worry, it's coming. I've already switched to working on the next big DLC :) so my job is done. Mission accomplished. Moving on to Stage 2. 

Yes, there is going to be several more planned big releases after the new season comes out. Each one will represent a specific focus and theme, allowing us to focus our attention on smaller issues rather than the entire game as a whole. The next big DLC has already been planned and will be another revolutionary update to a once old game.

So quit yer bitching and wait some more. Just know that I am in IRC everyday saying the same crap as you guys are lol, Kilgore! When you going to release?! But at least I get an answer lol, too bad everything's a secret.

Better start planning your next build guys. Get your new faction names ready, and your friends prepared.

zinthos

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 09:54:48 pm »
lol wipe is real, and is very soon. Ya'll think I don't feel the same way as the players :P I raged quit from playing because I was tired of waiting for new content, so I switched to being a dev. I'm extremely anxious to release an entire years worth of work to the public. I can't play on the public server since it's so outdated and empty compared to the new server, you will all shit your pants when you see the new game :)

Damn is it fun. I'm enjoying Fonline's new server more than Fallout 4 no shit.  I just wish the community was allowed to play on it. But we are in the final steps before release so don't worry, it's coming. I've already switched to working on the next big DLC :) so my job is done. Mission accomplished. Moving on to Stage 2. 

Yes, there is going to be several more planned big releases after the new season comes out. Each one will represent a specific focus and theme, allowing us to focus our attention on smaller issues rather than the entire game as a whole. The next big DLC has already been planned and will be another revolutionary update to a once old game.

So quit yer bitching and wait some more. Just know that I am in IRC everyday saying the same crap as you guys are lol, Kilgore! When you going to release?! But at least I get an answer lol, too bad everything's a secret.

Better start planning your next build guys. Get your new faction names ready, and your friends prepared.

damn..  8)
btw, was the december 23 thing only a joke or a possible estimate?

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2015, 10:00:19 pm »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2015, 11:56:55 pm »
Corrosive,

I look forward to seeing the results of your hard work.

Know that we will be providing a series if our own "live" Khantent to supplement your efforts:). As well as a media campaign of terror.  Make sure you tell us as soon as we can pull the trigger.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 05:38:01 am »
"Sooner than soon" - I heard that one and half year ago, so let me keep the distance to it. I just know that FOnline developing is the greatest time killer on earth.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 07:31:38 am »
Assuming you're gonna overhaul the stat, special, and perk requirements, how can we make our new builds of we don't know the changes.  ::)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 10:25:42 am »
damn..  8)
btw, was the december 23 thing only a joke or a possible estimate?

This. I still think that date is a bit strange.

"Sooner than soon" - I heard that one and half year ago, so let me keep the distance to it. I just know that FOnline developing is the greatest time killer on earth.

It doens't matter. They know we all will start playing the new content as soon as it's released XD

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2015, 02:35:13 pm »

Is this guy for real? Or is this an elaborate troll?  ???

It is hard to tell sometimes.

If it is really that close, where are the wipe warnings and the new server details announcements?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 02:51:17 pm »
Leave Corosive alone guys!

He is okay, and I'm sure he knows what he talks about. I think there are days only before we will see some pre-wipe post about changes and fixes. Be patient Citizens.
GUN FOR HIRE

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 03:07:52 pm »
The fact that kilgore has barely been on the forum lately might be a clue that the devs are actually getting the shit done for next session.

Strike

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2015, 04:09:18 pm »
I wish you are right Barneys, I really do. I don't remember when I played last time, maybe around 5 months ago?

I want see something new, and start to play again. :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:11:45 pm by Strike »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2015, 04:13:57 pm »
I know the wipe date is certainly real. What reason would corosive/kilgore lie about that? If you recall for this last wipe the changelog wasnt posted until really soon before wipe happened so you guys should be patient.

For me wipe here will be 10x better than any fo4 so I am excited as hell.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2015, 07:13:04 pm »
I know it's been a long motherfucking time, holy shit balls has it ever. But every time we delay we add even more content and polish. We wouldn't be holding back unless we had a really damn good reason. We don't want players to feel like we forgot something, or didn't finish something specific in time, so everything is getting released once it's all finished.

I tried to fight for an early release but that didn't happen. We don't want to prematurely release lol, but December 23rd 2015? Lol that's too late. If everything goes well and as planned, we should release way before the 23rd. Unless of course we end up waiting for another Cvet server patch.

Yes, we faced delays in the middle of the year because of Cvet's new FOnline update. Somethings are simply out of our hands, unfortunately. But the ship has been sailing very smoothly. The question is: Do we early release private beta? Or just release it all at once to the public?