May 08, 2024, 04:57:54 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Loot Drops And PK’s.  (Read 197 times)

Programmer

Re: Loot Drops And PK’s.
« on: August 16, 2018, 07:18:38 pm »
I don't get some people who really were enjoying "junk crafting". It's very boring and seems be huge grind. What I partial like in current season is fact that I'm able to play without collecting resources and crafting too much. Don't get me wrong - I like crafting and activities related to it but I prefer not doing when I really don't need to. Instead of gathering resources I can do few various activities such as caravan runs or quests and get enough caps/items to exchange for needed items.

I was crying about caravan runs because I really love scalable experience rewards and I think it should be back in some situations (give support for high levels characters). Caravan runs is probably one activity which you can play with totally random players and have some fun. You don't need to come with your close friends because you can play with any folk who's enough smart to not troll/killing players. It's one of these features which I enjoy and more similar should be introduced to the game.

What I don't like that many quests aren't well maintained and seem be not worth doing BUT on the other hand not every quest should give 100k caps, T4 items and 50k exps. Most of players forget about that and they expect quests with tons of items and exps. However it sucks after completion of hard quest you don't get worth loot. You feel like you have lost time doing it.

Programmer

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 09:13:38 pm »
player count low because no loot drop and hex removed...

Not only that.

Programmer

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 09:25:06 pm »
..............................................................................................