May 20, 2024, 03:14:08 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Which factions were/are important in fonline community?  (Read 5633 times)

Reaven1911

• View Profile
Re: Re: Which factions were/are important in fonline community?
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2016, 06:45:47 pm »
I meant skill as in, player skill not character 300% skill

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2016, 08:30:47 pm »
"if you can't shoot em, loot em"

next day

"we tilt the balance"

'scuse me?

Pvp statements are new classics asw. you got no clue WHATSOEVER what your talking about hahaha :D best of luck though hahaha

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2016, 08:40:09 pm »
Meng, meng, meng. What else to do when the faction's offline and some other factions are doing TC? Ignore them and farm resources/gear? Go hinkley? Or slip into a TC town and vulture some (presumably statted) gear? Further, going bluesuit costs nothing and only serves to annoy enemy factions. A cuppa in one hand, a portable console in the other, and a nice afternoon of annoying other players is a good time to me.

As Arcrads says: gitgud

Einherjar

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2016, 08:44:41 pm »
Meng, meng, meng. What else to do when the faction's offline and some other factions are doing TC? Ignore them and farm resources/gear? Go hinkley? Or slip into a TC town and vulture some (presumably statted) gear? Further, going bluesuit costs nothing and only serves to annoy enemy factions. A cuppa in one hand, a portable console in the other, and a nice afternoon of annoying other players is a good time to me.

It's not so much that you looted a tc operation, any loot is fair game if you get to it first. It's more or less because you played it off as a PvP screen.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2016, 09:10:27 pm »
Everyone knows I'm the real power tilter here.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2016, 09:42:55 pm »
lets be real lash : you get oneshotted before you get close to any loot.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 10:27:53 pm »
As Arcrads says: OGG ARE SHIT
+1

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2016, 10:47:10 pm »

If you are alone when other factions are doing tc i will give you some less embarrassing options than bluesuit scavenging their gear. You can do the reno magic box, solo wh, do glow, do reno sewers, and even go rambo and try to kill somone from whatever faction you hate most. Just come on dude dont embarrass yourself this way. People say their is no honor in the wasteland but its not exactly true. You can definitely do things that make you look like a noob to everyone. I agree with others in that i like you. You add some life to forum and game, but plz dont do this to yourself man
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:49:52 pm by Beer »

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2016, 10:55:06 pm »
If you are alone when other factions are doing tc i will give you some less embarrassing options than bluesuit scavenging their gear. You can do the reno magic box, solo wh, do glow, do reno sewers, and even go rambo and try to kill somone from whatever faction you hate most. Just come on dude dont embarrass yourself this way. People say their is no honor in the wasteland but its not exactly true. You can definitely do things that make you look like a noob to everyone. I agree with others in that i like you. You add some life to forum and game, but plz dont do this to yourself man
Got 3 sets of statted armor + guns from bluesuit den scavenge.  Today.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2016, 10:55:40 pm »
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Einherjar

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2016, 04:29:24 am »

Jish the small

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2016, 06:17:23 am »
2 times i went to tc against OGG

2 times

first time with my good friend dera who used a leveling 1 PE flamer build

i used 3 brd crit with sharpshooter

we killed 4 and khans killed 3, dera and  i killed khans. want proof? ask Jeffery/Ras

second time i went with dende and to be honest, we got rekt but only after waiting 20 minutes for 8 guys to stand outside a building instead of rushing 2 players

otherwise ogg hasnt fought me quite enough

Jish the small

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2016, 06:18:29 am »
Got 3 sets of statted armor + guns from bluesuit den scavenge.  Today.

i got 3 kills + several supports from den TC. Today.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2016, 08:03:33 am »
The fuck did I miss? How does Jish have anything to prove to anyone? If Reloaded was american football Jish would be the quarterback starplayer and OGG would be a  mascot goofing around during the commercials

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016