May 10, 2024, 08:11:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Bring back TC windows  (Read 1342 times)

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
Re: Bring back TC windows
« on: May 14, 2015, 09:52:48 am »
+1

Kaaon

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 10:01:46 am »
-1 for some it is late at night, and some factions will not be collected in full :(
I understand that there are different players from different time zones and thats why there could be also two or three towns without tc window or with tc window for them

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 09:08:07 pm »
No man, i read all of your words. I like you, beer. You stay calm no matter what and you don't let things get to you. We need more guys like that. I found you to be a reasonable guy. So yes this is frustrating, but i don't get mad or ignore your words. Remember i stay pretty cool too. I am just trying to see why you somehow think that a lack of PvP is due to a lack of TC restrictions. It seems simply insane to me to implement a solution that does not even relate to the problem.

Problem: lack of PvP.
Possible cause: lack of PvP-ready players
Possible root cause: wipe erased our data and sent us all back to the TC-unready state
Possible cause: lack of players at all
Possible root cause: PKs murder them too much, so newps quit before they learn the awesomeness of TC
Solution: narrow the opportunity for some players to do TC in some towns
Expected conclusion: 100% ineffective

One thing i cannot see as a possible cause is: plenty of stagnate PvP-ready guys standing around Hub bored but who will suddenly jump up and run to TC because a magic window is closing in Redding.

See? Hey if narrowing the window helps at all, then narrow it even more. Even more. Now more. At what point do we see it's not even logical. The problem is we don't have enough people playing this game. But hey how 'bout a another wipe? Yeah that'll fix it. (Insanity)

100% you're a faggot, Henry.

"Possible root cause: PKs murder them too much, so newps quit before they learn the awesomeness of TC"

Don't make me fucking laugh. 
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 :facepalm

In any case, hardly any americans play this game at this point. I doubt the decision makers of this sorry-ass game would ever move for such a minority.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 09:11:06 pm by The Sultan of Shrek »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 02:03:05 am »
That could fix the sleeping-related issues of Ultra Burritos team.

4 A.M - rly ?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 02:06:11 am by Koniko »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 11:35:39 am »
Remove tc reward, for sure noone will toilet camp it at nights, seriously, what are they defending there?