May 15, 2024, 07:30:23 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: fun dungeon/tc loot  (Read 5912 times)

salty_captain

• View Profile
Re: fun dungeon/tc loot
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 11:35:13 pm »
You must not be reading what I write because I gave the specific example of two +1 range upgrades being just +2 range for a weapon which is not op. Gatling that cannot be crafted and doesnt have any other bonuses +2 range . Max 2 upgrades

Blarney

• View Profile
Re: fun dungeon/tc loot
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2015, 10:54:25 am »

Weapon/armor upgrades can introduce a lot of unfairness in pvp so I would be cautious in that issue. If You mean items with extra durable then good, but not gattlings +4 range, rather I would prefer extra exp.

If there would be random boss inside dungeon which would provide extra 500k exp for killer, lot of people could start doing dungeons instead killing enclave/floaters.

Let's try to think about simple things, which can be coded easily.

I agree with the idea of boss NPCs in dungeons for XP boosts and also to maybe boost the loot a little, but I really like the idea of linking experience points to TC in a non abusable way..

Maybe if the towns could once per day (random timer would be best), become "valuable" and the next group to take control of them gains XP. Or maybe if they have been held for over a day they can be restored to neutral, then the first group to take them over from neutral could gain XP.

It would be nice to get some XP from the high end PvP (TC) either way.