May 16, 2024, 04:17:10 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1691352 times)

Napalm

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1845 on: January 19, 2015, 09:51:36 am »
I think to form an opinion about something you should check it yourself and make your conclusions. If you believe everything you hear is because you are weak. I do not speak ill of anyone. It is enemies job as I can see. I dont care, join enemies lines, more scum people to kill.

Napalm

« Reply #1846 on: January 19, 2015, 10:04:58 am »
I had not finished reading this shit posted by llofrudd.

I read it and concluded, this guy is Daryl (Destiny) or someone who has suffered brainwashing for him. Daryl is a frustrated envious that tried to poison UV. If you have no ability to distiguir fake people that has two faces, I'm sorry. I hate smiling politicians. My bullet is waiting to burst your head.

This comment reveals a high level of frustration and envy on the UV success as faction. And his attempt to tarnish our image is poor baby. Try again.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: January 19, 2015, 03:31:25 pm »

You reply without even reading what was posted before? And then you say others act childish?  :o :o

He's just pointing out that UV got disrespected because UV started this behaviour.
What happend to us would NEVER happend to UV, and thats your own fault. Let me tell you.
We were 4 or maybe 5 9 ghouls in reno, Kelin asked us how many we were and said he would not swarm us.
They came with exact same number as us and we had a fair fight. It's called respect, and I would gladly do the same with them if situation is inverted. But guess what? Not for UV, never. You tell us all the time the game works like that, ok, we apply this to you and the hall server teams up against you just for revenge.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: January 19, 2015, 05:20:43 pm »

You reply without even reading what was posted before? And then you say others act childish?  :o :o

He's just pointing out that UV got disrespected because UV started this behaviour.
What happend to us would NEVER happend to UV, and thats your own fault. Let me tell you.
We were 4 or maybe 5 9 ghouls in reno, Kelin asked us how many we were and said he would not swarm us.
They came with exact same number as us and we had a fair fight. It's called respect, and I would gladly do the same with them if situation is inverted. But guess what? Not for UV, never. You tell us all the time the game works like that, ok, we apply this to you and the hall server teams up against you just for revenge.

I approve of this. I think there should be a common TS for all of the reloaded players and factions to communicate between the leaders of each factions so the swarm is less present and the game is more fair.

Napalm

« Reply #1849 on: January 19, 2015, 05:27:26 pm »

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: January 19, 2015, 06:18:02 pm »

I approve of this. I think there should be a common TS for all of the reloaded players and factions to communicate between the leaders of each factions so the swarm is less present and the game is more fair.

There is the Reloaded public TS, if someone were so inclined to agree to your suggestion.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: January 19, 2015, 06:50:25 pm »
an example of people taking the game far to serious :D

i just cant stop laughing  ;D ;D next video incoming tonight. and yes i put the sciencing of your vindicator also there! :)

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: January 19, 2015, 06:52:29 pm »
lol ebun
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: January 19, 2015, 06:57:14 pm »
i hexed all ur fking  faction ez fk off
;D

This kid is mad. ;D

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: January 19, 2015, 07:07:07 pm »
an example of people taking the game far to serious :D

i just cant stop laughing  ;D ;D next video incoming tonight. and yes i put the sciencing of your vindicator also there! :)

Looking forward to the video.

I'd straight kick a bitch out of the faction for acting like that (take note, RR).

eight8

« Reply #1855 on: January 19, 2015, 08:15:28 pm »
Blix sorry BIG kissssss 4 u :* :D Le troll ist normal in this game : swarm, take better items, use implanted char :D fair fight only in hinclay :DD

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: January 19, 2015, 08:21:19 pm »

I'd straight kick a bitch out of the faction for acting like that (take note, RR).

Don't worry dude. RR members are all adults and sane. This person is obviously a very young child who has mental issues. I don't think anyone in Reilly's would EVER act so much like a mongoloid. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for people that take things this serious. It must be their life. UV, you are letting people like this in your faction, and you really don't know why your reputation is bad and people hate you? It's not just one or two people in your team, it's almost half I'd guess.

@Triqua
Can't wait for your video! They are always good!

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: January 19, 2015, 09:15:11 pm »
I don't know who he is. I can confirm that even muffin wouldn't speak in such an adolescent and disdainful fashion.

On the other hand, we don't require your advise or concern, thanks.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #1858 on: January 19, 2015, 09:18:43 pm »
I don't know who he is. I can confirm that even muffin wouldn't speak in such an adolescent and disdainful fashion.

We know it's not muffin because there's no 'xD' in it.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: January 19, 2015, 09:26:42 pm »

Don't worry, none of your team concerns me. And advice? The only advice I would EVER give UV is to grow up, but I guess you don't need it. Looks like your members are plenty grown already  ::)