May 11, 2024, 03:04:47 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Quick question about multiple people playing FOline in the same house  (Read 1872 times)

Kagore Darkclaw

• View Profile
So I have recently really been getting into this game and wanted my brother to start gaming with me as well, however I have noticed a lot of issues with "dual logging" and if we're using different PCs in the same house then will this be considered an issue, I don't want to risk getting in trouble over it as I will be moving fairly soon anyways and can wait to get my brother into it but I was just wondering if we game together then we are at risk of being banned.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Nah you'll be OK. Just don't fast relog or duel log for PvP advantage.

Kagore Darkclaw

• View Profile
Hey cool, thanks man.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
It is good to PM some details to Devs as well. Just to be secured ;)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Welcome Kagore and brother  :D :D

You and ur bro will be fine. I agree with Gimper and Awgsome. 8)

Enjoy the game, its awesome!!! Peace and GL  8)

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
I usually play with my wife's son and so far I haven't been banned.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
When admins suspect something wrong like this, they might test you. They can often tell if it's legit by the way the player (or players) react, either as if two people, or as one guy attempting to play like two people.

I think you should expect to be tested at some point. Don't freak out when it happens. Just let them test you. Back in 2238, an admin might freeze your character on a certain hex, and start barking orders at you to do this or do that. It happened to a friend of mine because he and his sister played it in the same house. He said it scared him but they passed.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 05:04:42 pm by Henry »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Don't share char and pass, play fair and you will be okay. Devs here are not a monsters.
GUN FOR HIRE