May 08, 2024, 03:58:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Boost avengers  (Read 2781 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Boost avengers
« on: September 16, 2013, 05:19:30 am »
They are top bg weapons but now they suck ass. Even xl is much better

T-888

• View Profile
Re: Boost avengers
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 02:41:59 pm »
Move bonus ranged damage to level 6, brd+ 9th and more brd 12th level.

I will be blunt and honest, I hate taking toughness on Avenger build instead of even tougher each time without no choice. Avenger builds already lacking proper survivability, squishy shit, mighty Gatling walks over it. Damn, I'd like to even see back the old 2xbrd with just a stronger Avenger to retain same damage, Avenger builds way to perk heavy, again, Gatling stomps on it. Just don't tell me about Metal armors, then something else will walk over you.

plox
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:44:53 pm by T-888 »

Nice_Boat

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 05:37:16 am »
Modifying the perk structure would fuck over anyone who built a BRD character before the supposed change. This is no laughing matter in a game with no level cap. Don't take me wrong, I like that idea, but that's something to consider post-wipe in a few months. 3x BRD never really made sense anyway.
Best Tournament Sneaker as of 10.07.2013

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 06:49:15 am »
Changing perk requirements now is not a solution.

Also:
They are top bg weapons but now they suck ass. Even xl is much better
how is this even a suggestion?

The problem is known and something will be done about it.

Keird

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 01:40:22 pm »
według mnie dmg z 13 do 18 a 19 do 24 albo 10 ammo więcej na bursta i dać to może na tydzień do testów ?

Tomowolf

• "You rules really begin to annoy me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 02:02:52 pm »
I hate those posts, xx got bigger damage and yy lower.
Some facts: On TC, it depends which armor will you wear, and the problem is, that Rocket Launcher is good against EVERY armor in the game we use (5 - 6 ap rockets kill pvp alt)and the problem is that you can easily boost your resistance by using psycho or beer or toughness perks, then avenger is just like shit, but when enemy wears something like tesla armor and takes those drugs along with the perk, he got same resistances as he had only worn CAmk2 w/o any perks, BUT he can have more laser resistance against gatlings, but here it comes to rocket launcher that it has only 25-30% dr against rockets, and it will just kill you like that.

The problem lies that all ppl go in CAmk2 and the're good defended against avengers, and ppl cry about it's damage is too low, try using metal armor mk2, which is in the middle road for everything, but is bad against plasma and average against rockets, while eating drugs you'll be average defended from avenger.

It's not like we're whinning but Avenger NEEDS all the perks to do the 70 - 110 dmg at range (to camk2 or to metal armor mk2 at the end) while gatling needs none of these, and can be the TANK while dealing 80 - 100 dmg to the CAmk2, but does lower damage to the metal armor mk2 ( like 50 - 70) and to tesla (up to 40).

Problem lies that toughness works only for normal damage, and should buff all of these by some amount, additionally rocket is too powerfull when it comes to 5  - 7 rl guys (which obviusly are tankers with stonelol/man of steel while having 286 hps and high resistances), and there are no perks against it.

I suggest adding a perk which was VERY usefull in FT, because you could shot octagons,
The perk was working like that : If you were hit by rocket near you (explosion on your mate), you were given 50% less damage from that. This would be good 18 - 21 lvl perk, which you could take instead of man of steel (this would bring the choice) - the perk was called " Hit the deck!"
Also what Triple said, it's annoying to take "normal toughness" because there are no worth taking perks on 6th lvl, so moving the brd to 6 lvl would be cool.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:12:50 pm by Tomowolf »
In game nick : ****.

SporePlants

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 04:59:34 pm »
What if Avengers got a hefty damage boost?
Proud defender of law and justice in the wastes.

Keird

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 08:08:29 pm »
Jakiś pomysł na poprawę avengera ?/Any idea to boost avengers ?

Besmrtnik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 08:46:19 pm »
I hate when I must agree with jacky, but he is right, I also have 3brd char and damage is shit...

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 10:54:54 pm »
My Hero!!!

Strike

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 10:56:38 pm »
Very simple way to boost, either increase min-max damage or more bullets per burst.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 10:57:06 pm »
Will be boosted in next update for testing.