May 10, 2024, 08:40:15 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Slave Mining?  (Read 2422 times)

cheezy

• View Profile
Slave Mining?
« on: October 21, 2013, 09:10:27 am »
I thought I ask before I try this. I watch the youtube video on it.  Shows him using a slave that can use a hammer animation.  The slave does hammer animation when mining.   Do I need slave that can use hammers for them to be able to mine in a private mine. I know they have to a hammer on them.  But can ghoul slave mine or just only slaves with hammer animations?

Kelin

• View Profile
Re: Slave Mining?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:59:10 am »
Slaves don’t need any hammer to mine.

joopndufus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 07:01:11 pm »
I thought I ask before I try this. I watch the youtube video on it.  Shows him using a slave that can use a hammer animation.  The slave does hammer animation when mining.   Do I need slave that can use hammers for them to be able to mine in a private mine. I know they have to a hammer on them.  But can ghoul slave mine or just only slaves with hammer animations?

Just in case you weren't clear from the previous reply, you don't have to put slaves in a mine that have a hammer animation.  So, in summary, they don't need a hammer in their inventory and they don't need hammer animations either.  I have used a variety of slaves and never had an issue with this.

There are some other issues with slave mining, however.

Esteban W.

• Gear is love. Gear is life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 03:39:46 am »
Only mine that I've seen work slave wise waaaas the communist party place. They do an OK job. I think they're more effective as miniature Brahmin, they can each carry like 300 Kg of gear.
"What is, what what? Gear? Did someone say gear? I got you covered."

FireFlare

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 03:50:01 am »
Sir they have no weight limit

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 03:52:13 am »
Sir they have no weight limit
Impossible

even GMs have weigh limits

FireFlare

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 03:56:43 am »
Slaves have no weight limit, just like brahmins and other NPC you can barter with.

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 02:32:21 pm »
They stop running at some point, but they can still walk and take more stuff. They have no weight limit.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq