May 08, 2024, 01:06:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1687338 times)

NeedALight?

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8490 on: November 08, 2016, 03:30:45 pm »
"once again, we came as shadows of dunes....
For start we joined ally SW and UV.  everything else will be ashes, We are patroling Bony,,, hunting for scavengers and wild chest runers, and everyone and everything- TB and RT  , patroling wh, reno v15, joining tc fights, ect...  .  a lot change here,, but we will  adapt:)"

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8491 on: November 08, 2016, 03:41:24 pm »
I dont need elaborate pictures to illustrate my arg.

I just quote Preba  8)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8492 on: November 08, 2016, 06:38:00 pm »
Kilgore and crew have made very minimal progress from the last 2238 version of the game. 
(which quite frankly, is why people like Reloaded, because it's basically 2238).

It's why there was a soft wipe in 2015, and probably will be again in the near future (Despite them saying there won't be).

Another soft wipe would be good for business and activity, and a good distraction for another 1 year+ that they actually need to be even close to completion.

Don't believe me?

Compare reloaded's progress to the vast differences and progress other servers have made in terms of content.  It's all there if you look.

And if you really want to add a twist... if you compare server activity to how far the mod is away from 2238, there is a direct correlation.  The farther away the game gets from the 2238 basics, the less people play it.

knuckle

« Reply #8493 on: November 08, 2016, 08:48:55 pm »
Disappointed in Russians tonight as well normally got good things to say, your start taking towns we show up you stop.
we stop becouse u come with double/triple of our number.

we was 4 guy's, you need Atleast 3 to take towns,

There we are, we all know that you kneel for the khans, thanks for our towns and showing no resistance you know better then to step foot in our territory.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #8494 on: November 08, 2016, 10:21:51 pm »
@UV
As much as I hate you for this, thanks for the action tonight, didn't have decent pvp in a few weeks and then boom UV Rainbow strikes
Rest in pussy dudes

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8495 on: November 08, 2016, 10:44:11 pm »
@UV
As much as I hate you for this, thanks for the action tonight, didn't have decent pvp in a few weeks and then boom UV Rainbow strikes
Rest in pussy dudes

Thanks khans too, was interesting almost forgot how to play

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8496 on: November 09, 2016, 03:43:58 am »
http://www.mightyfighter.com/greatest-fighting-quotes/

while most of these quotes can be related to FONLINE RELOADED, nothing rings truer than number 10. 

Thanks for the fun today AA, khans, Muhos!

“Fights begin and end with handshakes.” – Cameron Conaway  8)

knuckle

« Reply #8497 on: November 09, 2016, 06:26:44 pm »
SW - Desert Wanderers - ultra Violence and who ever is in this team (other factions)

Would be a good idea if you just joined as one faction, considering all your factions have died now and you need to play in a alliance to nearly achieve some sort of result (which normally ends in disaster)

When a faction needs to make alliance to try and achieve something that faction has already failed, you need to be under a one umbrella to actually try something, because whats the actually point in have 5 different factions all playing together because they cannot beat other teams when they are solo.

Make a faction called the butt-hurts or  something, or sore losers  ;D :D :) ;).

i will say good game to AA and Muchos as they did outplay us i will admit that, but we decline any sort of respect to baby bitch alliance because they cannot stand on there own too feet. I think its about time you come off your mothers nipples and try something :)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8498 on: November 09, 2016, 09:46:05 pm »
New Faction name

D-Swarmuvers

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8499 on: November 10, 2016, 03:35:33 pm »
"D-SWarmUVers" fighting equal in numbers ("superior, not based on numbers, tactic") Khans

P.S. for those Khans that did not managed to get caught on screen: sorry

You later showed up with 15 to loot and leave t4, pls stop

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8500 on: November 10, 2016, 10:00:52 pm »
SW - Desert Wanderers - ultra Violence and who ever is in this team (other factions)

When a faction needs to make alliance to try and achieve something that faction has already failed, you need to be under a one umbrella to actually try something, because whats the actually point in have 5 different factions all playing together because they cannot beat other teams when they are solo.

Well as much as i hate to admit it SW are having Khan experience atm. While we are at the subject Khans were allied with SW and even wear SW tag for a moment, when your team was in bits like SW are ATM ( I do not play, same as Barneys, Remek, Plug and few others) It is only a game, but Factions make alliances because there is no point in merging for a short period of time. Real Life gets each and every one of us every few month weeks, and so on. At this time we just make alliances so people that have a time can play but still stay loyal to team they hope to play in future, so do me a favor and stop bitchin like a lil gir, and get over it already.

Peace

knuckle

« Reply #8501 on: November 10, 2016, 10:46:42 pm »
so do me a favor and stop bitchin like a lil gir, and get over it already.

Peace

Hey dude, don't take it out on me your faction has failed and that im talking the truth  ;D

Just make one faction, its easier because all yours has failed. GG (like red cross)

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #8502 on: November 10, 2016, 10:57:03 pm »

Well as much as i hate to admit it SW are having Khan experience atm. While we are at the subject Khans were allied with SW and even wear SW tag for a moment, when your team was in bits like SW are ATM ( I do not play, same as Barneys, Remek, Plug and few others) It is only a game, but Factions make alliances because there is no point in merging for a short period of time. Real Life gets each and every one of us every few month weeks, and so on. At this time we just make alliances so people that have a time can play but still stay loyal to team they hope to play in future, so do me a favor and stop bitchin like a lil gir, and get over it already.

Peace

So you admit having to ally yourself with several other factions in order to enjoy the game?

Well gg, Khans ruining the fun confirmed.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8503 on: November 10, 2016, 11:05:31 pm »
Lel I admitted no such thing brother. I was not online or even on TS for over a week or so do to real life stuff  i have to manage ( you know real life right, this is the thing outside). What i said was that there are people unlike khans that will not take other faction tag. Just because faction hits a road bump does not mean that it died. SW never took other faction tag (Khans did took SW tag). So if you want to hit a nerv check if it is not Your nerv before you shit talk.

Peace

knuckle

« Reply #8504 on: November 10, 2016, 11:20:24 pm »
Lel I admitted no such thing brother. I was not online or even on TS for over a week or so do to real life stuff  i have to manage ( you know real life right, this is the thing outside). What i said was that there are people unlike khans that will not take other faction tag. Just because faction hits a road bump does not mean that it died. SW never took other faction tag (Khans did took SW tag). So if you want to hit a nerv check if it is not Your nerv before you shit talk.

Peace

who cares if you aint been online we don't need your life story bruh  ;) and who cares if khans had your tag lol

But you know, SW is dead same as the other 5 factions your alliances with, maybe just a good idea to join up under one flag considering these are really dead factions now, like red cross. I am not trying to hit a nerve it will make it simpler for you guys because like mentioned once you join forces on that scale its obvious the faction has failed and pointless trying to keep it alive.

They went dead a few times, you keep trying to revive it but fails after a few weeks everytime and that is why you took a break. because it the second faction you had that failed. GG

I won 100k btw, we had bets on how long it would take for SW to crumble again