May 07, 2024, 08:45:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Re-Decorate Hub's Entrance?  (Read 654 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Re-Decorate Hub's Entrance?
« on: July 26, 2016, 10:49:07 pm »
-1, we should not support people which sit in hub and do nothing all day long.. or even better, make hub more ugly so people will rather play the game instead of sitting there :D

Just like we shouldn't support people who spam log multi log quadrillion log - just so they can achieve the -stats- points on the Fixboy.  Who also undoubtedly run scripts, bots, etc, all so they can hide in their tents with massive amounts of pixels.

Seki

• View Profile
Re: Re-Decorate Hub's Entrance?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 11:01:29 pm »
This is completely offtopic, you are just starting forum pvp because of personal hate against me instead of saying your opinion about suggestion..

Just like we shouldn't support people who spam log multi log quadrillion log - just so they can achieve the -stats- points on the Fixboy.  Who also undoubtedly run scripts, bots, etc, all so they can hide in their tents with massive amounts of pixels.
I dont run any scripts or bots and i play on 2 windows only since mass farming SE is not allowed anymore,
I play about 15 hours per day, thats how my statistics, level and items are achieved, legit ways because i dont waste my time by sitting in hub but i do something to get better. Why are you saying shits about me and lies without any proofs ?

Im just trying to say that i dont like that people just sit in hub and do nothing and decorating that place for them would just support it, thats not the way how this game is supposed to be played but you are free to do whatever you like ofc :)