i would go for dungeon

Strike

Re: Vault 13
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:59 am »

shemsu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 09:33:03 am »
It could really be cool to get there. I was wandering what happened to it after the events from fo1 and fo2..
I hope that something killed everybody inside, or they left the vault to its overseer, cause I didn't like him, but still it would be awesome to see whats up at home :)
deal with it.

juniorkm7

• Supporter
  • Mess with the best - Die like the rest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 09:39:56 am »
Actually 2238 is far before Fallout 1 time. If you happen even to get there you should see closed vault without any option to open it. I think that if time is right it should open ;)

Eloar

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 09:52:01 am »
Actually 2238 is far before Fallout 1 time. If you happen even to get there you should see closed vault without any option to open it. I think that if time is right it should open ;)

Actually 2238 is between Fallout 1 and 2. According to timeline on wikia Vault Dweller left V13 on December 6 2161.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:26 am »
v13 full of deathclavs butt sex

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 02:27:41 am »
v13 full of deathclavs butt sex
urm...no just stop jacky

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 06:07:27 am »
:)

shemsu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 12:58:09 pm »
Actually 2238 is between Fallout 1 and 2. According to timeline on wikia Vault Dweller left V13 on December 6 2161.
Than why Hub is still thriving? It was supposedly deteriorating into nothing right after the events from fo1 as they made nothing- just traded with other settlements.
Anyway- this is reloaded. I'm willing to let the wiki timeline pass into oblivion for all its worth to see some new features in terms of the world.
BoS could have settled there for a brief moment. Seeing there's a lot of potential in still pretty well preserved equipment, they could open a small base of operations there for the sole purpose of spying the NCR. In time they could even scruff up that place to build an advanced workbench there, that would be operational from time-to-time because of high energy usage. Creating windows of opportunity for small time player to finally get a grab of some better stuff without being raped by big gangs, or PK swarming other locations. (I still can't get over the fact that the most advanced faction, created around the idea to hoard all things powerfull and technologically advanced could just strike a deal with gun runners for access to their workbench..)
The potential of v13 as a new location is so great, that whatever would be there could be very usefull, or at least cool addition to what we have already :)
deal with it.

Eloar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 01:41:56 pm »
Than why Hub is still thriving? It was supposedly deteriorating into nothing right after the events from fo1 as they made nothing- just traded with other settlements.
Anyway- this is reloaded. I'm willing to let the wiki timeline pass into oblivion for all its worth to see some new features in terms of the world.
BoS could have settled there for a brief moment. Seeing there's a lot of potential in still pretty well preserved equipment, they could open a small base of operations there for the sole purpose of spying the NCR. In time they could even scruff up that place to build an advanced workbench there, that would be operational from time-to-time because of high energy usage. Creating windows of opportunity for small time player to finally get a grab of some better stuff without being raped by big gangs, or PK swarming other locations. (I still can't get over the fact that the most advanced faction, created around the idea to hoard all things powerfull and technologically advanced could just strike a deal with gun runners for access to their workbench..)
The potential of v13 as a new location is so great, that whatever would be there could be very usefull, or at least cool addition to what we have already :)

According to this article The Hub is now becoming more and more safe place. It is around 50 years before its best times. I saw background for FOnline Reloaded in terms of F1 and F2 stories but can't find at the moment.

shemsu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 06:34:53 pm »
Oh, well then- sorry ;)
That means the idea to have BoS in v13 with the advanced workbench is out of question, right?
deal with it.

Eloar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2013, 12:14:37 am »
Oh, well then- sorry ;)
That means the idea to have BoS in v13 with the advanced workbench is out of question, right?

I think it might not be out of question. I turn to fallout wikia each time I have doubts about story and locations. In this article, we can found story about V13 around years 2241 and 2242. It might be captured by BoS or NCR. It might be recaptured by Enclave and kept in secret as well. Year 2242 is coming to its end so story of V13 might be made freely.

I was correcting you just about dates and timeline. I like the idea with advanced workbench located there. It might be one more challenging place to go with friends for some treasures and glory. Or it might be subject of upcoming dungeons. We will see :)