Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5806 on: February 09, 2016, 09:29:18 pm »
O_o

Join The Khans.  Expand on your commentary!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5807 on: February 09, 2016, 11:41:17 pm »
you need to learn more, come hinkley so i can show you who your master is apprentice
I think you have to show Faglito how to play. He really reeks of piss

SW get raped at TC all night by Khans and UV, Stalker acts tough here posting old screens. Haha that's some quality Social Warfare you got going there.

I have 7 STR and Stonewall IRL so I am tough. So much butthurt in Khans by 1 guy. I like how you always resort to the faction when its completely irrelevant from our discussion. Always mentioning Red Cross, Social Warriors, etc. when its only me, knuckle and you talking. Just shows how bad you are when engaging 1 on 1. 

Then you say shite like this

Just because you lack the skills doesn't mean everyone else sucks.

Spit all you want, lie all you want, we are clearly the last boss of Reloaded.

Go cuddle with the red cross when you're done crying Rainbow scrub.

In the end

STALKER > Faglito

You will always be my litterbox :)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5808 on: February 09, 2016, 11:56:40 pm »
LOLOL  Clearly we've hit a nerve boys.

Stalker is even clapping to himself LOL

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5809 on: February 10, 2016, 12:38:57 am »
Nah, you guys just got wrekt and have nothing else to say  ;D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5810 on: February 10, 2016, 01:03:12 am »
Yeah, you took the time to take a piss in team combat on my rocketeer tank and it's never been your kills alone haha, what is that supposed to prove? All the shit you said about the SW/RC when you where BSG, even backstabbing them when you where allies, gunning them down when they didn't expect it. It illustrates your sense of honor and their sense of pride that you are allowed to play with them and to someone like me it is disgusting.

You have done nothing here than embarass yourself ever since we rejected you you've been salty about it, just swallow the load like a good girl and cry into your waifu, in a year no one of us will remember you but we have forever made our mark on you, that's the bottom line, you act it up when in reality you don't matter.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

borkolok

• View Profile
« Reply #5811 on: February 10, 2016, 04:58:01 am »
I have 7 STR and Stonewall IRL so I am tough.

more like Bonehead + Loner.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5812 on: February 10, 2016, 06:19:03 am »

Man, you really need to visit a proctologist, too much butthurt you have suffer from.

You have done nothing here than embarass yourself ever since we rejected you you've been salty about it
Actually I think I've said this before, dunno. But I was playing Rainbow Six Siege beta most of the time during my "khanscription" or whatever you faggots call it. This was before Social Warriors existed and BSG wasn't back, so I played with my friends which were in Riot Team/MoD/Old Virgins when PvP happened.

Then I came on one day and was playing siege while sitting in your crappy ventrillo and Fagruanta came and said "WHAT YUNO DOING HERE?!. HE HAS 30 SECONDS TO RESPOND OR GETS KICKED!!!"

I alt tab and bam, it said I'm banned and I just went lel. Funny thing is you guys always trying using this against me when reality, I don't care  and you guys seems desperate  ;)

Spoiler: show

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:21:48 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #5813 on: February 10, 2016, 07:54:20 am »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5814 on: February 10, 2016, 11:19:09 am »
Who the hell is Borkolok?  :-\
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5815 on: February 10, 2016, 03:07:25 pm »

Man, you really need to visit a proctologist, too much butthurt you have suffer from.

You have done nothing here than embarass yourself ever since we rejected you you've been salty about it
Actually I think I've said this before, dunno. But I was playing Rainbow Six Siege beta most of the time during my "khanscription" or whatever you faggots call it. This was before Social Warriors existed and BSG wasn't back, so I played with my friends which were in Riot Team/MoD/Old Virgins when PvP happened.

Then I came on one day and was playing siege while sitting in your crappy ventrillo and Fagruanta came and said "WHAT YUNO DOING HERE?!. HE HAS 30 SECONDS TO RESPOND OR GETS KICKED!!!"

I alt tab and bam, it said I'm banned and I just went lel. Funny thing is you guys always trying using this against me when reality, I don't care  and you guys seems desperate  ;)

Welcome to Doctor Mengelito's Psychiatry Clinic dear Stalker, please have a seat.

Let's talk about your adolecent behavior, now I know this is not your favourite subject but if you wish to be treated like an adult you should consider how things like responding with memes to valid points, claiming to be trolling when outsmarted and calling others butthurt while you yourself rage and scream about Doctor Mengelito on the SW teamspeak makes you look in the eyes of others.

That brings us to the point of your constant loneliness here and how you always end up without a team, in the end. You are suffering from an inflated sense of your own ego, thinking that this is the place where you had some impact and power compared to how insignificant you are when offline. Unlike other factions you can't join the Khans and expect a captain position based on being somewhat good when it comes down to pvp, in the Khans you put in blood, sweat and tears to become a recruit and even more so to earn a Raider status and a place in our brotherhood. Those who then excel, have the time and management skills and are ambitious can strive for higher offices, that's beside the point, what you couldn't take was not being treated like you where special and in our eyes you're one of few khanscripts who failed. In life you fight for yourself or you fight for something bigger and the idea should not be alien for someone with an apparent interest in japanese culture.

Have you noticed that your "friends" have stopped coming here? That's probably because of reasons similar to when you opened fire upon your allies coming to help you way back when, calling them Red Crossers dirtbags, calling them meatshields. You might have helped them in their battles but you killed their spirit and you took their place in the wasteland from them, another host for the rainbow, another moral code down the drains. You're always talking about all these other gangs you where part of but never once do you mention your current one, always underlining in different ways that they are inferior to you while in our eyes it's the other way around. Those without pride in their flag and it's ideals are lost to their nation.

Alright, now that we are done with the heavier parts it's finally diagnosis time. You are quoting the parts you'd like to respond to now while cutting the main points out, it's the final sympthom. You are suffering from obsessive compulsive and narcissistic personality disorders on top of a shaky foundation of low self-esteem. The doctor orders some soulsearching and some growing up.

That will be 500 caps.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 05:55:03 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5816 on: February 10, 2016, 05:13:13 pm »
Bungo'd!

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #5817 on: February 10, 2016, 06:00:09 pm »

Welcome to Doctor Mengelito's Psychiatry Clinic dear Stalker, please have a seat.

Let's talk about your adolecent behavior, now I know this is not your favourite subject but if you wish to be treated like an adult you should consider how things like responding with memes to valid points, claiming to be trolling when outsmarted and calling others butthurt while you yourself rage and scream about Doctor Mengelito on the SW teamspeak makes you look in the eyes of others.

That brings us to the point of your constant loneliness here and how you always end up without a team, in the end. You are suffering from an inflated sense of your own ego, thinking that this is the place where you had some impact and power compared to how insignificant you are when offline. Unlike other factions you can't join the Khans and expect a captain position based on being somewhat good when it comes down to pvp, in the Khans you put in blood, sweat and tears to become a recruit and even more so to earn a Raider status and a place in our brotherhood. Those who then excel, have the time and management skills and are ambitious can strive for higher offices, that's beside the point, what you couldn't take was not being treated like you where special and in our eyes you're one of few khanscripts who failed. In life you fight for yourself or you fight for something bigger and the idea should not be alien for someone with an apparent interest in japanese culture.

Have you noticed that your "friends" have stopped coming here? That's probably because of reasons similar to when you opened fire upon your allies coming to help you way back when, calling them Red Crossers dirtbags, calling them meatshields. You might have helped them in their battles but you killed their spirit and you took their place in the wasteland from them, another host for the rainbow, another moral code down the drains. You're always talking about all these other gangs you where part of but never once do you mention your current one, always underlining in different ways that they are inferior to you while in our eyes it's the other way around. Those without pride in their flag and it's ideals are lost to their nation.

Alright, now that we are done with the heavier parts it's finally diagnosis time. You are quoting the parts you'd like to respond to now while cutting the main points out, it's the final sympthom. You are suffering from obsessive compulsive and narcissistic personality disorders on top of a shaky foundation of low self-esteem. The doctor orders some soulsearching and some growing up.

That will be 500 caps.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5818 on: February 10, 2016, 06:34:36 pm »
You are doing it wrong.

potnoodle

• View Profile
« Reply #5819 on: February 10, 2016, 07:06:36 pm »