• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4995 on: December 19, 2015, 06:49:54 am »
Khans- the only faction that's shit in pvp and tc  ;D ;D ;D
Fixed it for you. xD

Now I wait for Menglitos rage to amuse me.

Are you trying to push my buttons morone?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #4996 on: December 19, 2015, 10:25:15 am »
Khans- the only faction that's shit in pvp and tc  ;D ;D ;D
Fixed it for you. xD

Now I wait for Menglitos rage to amuse me.

You'll rage quit this server again in a few months along with BSG, say what you want while you can mr "Pr0".

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: December 19, 2015, 11:28:10 am »
I wasn't referring to the amazing joke you made. I was making fun of your poor English.

Bison's English isn't pure also. Make fun in-game if you are not afraid to die again.
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #4998 on: December 19, 2015, 11:54:52 am »
win some you loose some  :-\

at the end of the day its a game, who cares really, the reason i say this is because even though we was out numbered we still showed up, we knew bsg/roit/redcross/social warriors/BBs remnants had about 15 before we decided to even take redding last night, we knew UV was there aswell scouted in klamath 9 - 10 guys maybe even more. but yea we still showed up started the timer because we wanted to have a bit of fun we dont take these things seriously rage if we lose like most of you, start crying because we lost we really dont give a fuck about pixels really lol at least we are not pussies and to scared to spawn :S and waiting endless amount of time on the world map.

Like i said its a game and also i really do not care if you guys think im an idiot shit at pvp i really do not care about people who i don't know in real life that pretty sad if i did to be honest, only computer nerds with no life's or friends give a fuck about reputation in a game on computer forum.

Madmatt, in UK there are so many areas where English is spoken differently the slang is completely different, you can go to Newcastle and they will speak English completely different then London people. there different types of lingo
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:57:16 am by knuckle »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: December 19, 2015, 11:57:03 am »
I have nothing against knuckle, but where's a Prophet ? He should made fun from his English :D
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #5000 on: December 19, 2015, 11:59:49 am »
I'm welsh so my English is not up to scratch.

'n sylweddol felly nid fi yn poeni am Saesneg am nad dysgu yn yr ysgol

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: December 19, 2015, 12:02:56 pm »
There is no exception for any race.
Anyway, if you are really a Welsh...beer from me :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: December 19, 2015, 12:03:49 pm »
Madmatt, in UK there are so many areas where English is spoken differently the slang is completely different, you can go to Newcastle and they will speak English completely different then London people. there different types of lingo

Can't argue with that ^^. Dublin itself even tho a small city have 8 different accents, and every one of those have different slang, not to mention scotch, welsh, US etc. So for some native English speakers, other Native speaker have poor English. This is why non should judge too harsh.

Peace
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 12:10:56 pm by Awgy »

knuckle

« Reply #5003 on: December 19, 2015, 12:04:41 pm »
efallai falch ff yng nghymru, peidiwch am Saesneg i siarad eu bod yn beth oherwydd bod fy ngwlad

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: December 19, 2015, 12:07:12 pm »
I'm using Polish English so stop bothering, it's my accent xD
GUN FOR HIRE

Prophet

« Reply #5005 on: December 19, 2015, 12:07:59 pm »

Can't argue with that ^^. Dublin itself even tho a small city have 8 different accents, and every one of those have different slang, not to mention scotch, welsh, US etc. So for some native English speakers, other Native speaker have poor English. This is why non should judge to harsh.

Peace

But if one can speak it, they should be able to spell and/or choose the correct words.

(To/too/too, there/they're/their, we're/where/were, etc.)

I'm using Polish English so stop bothering, it's my accent xD

There's no such thing are typing with an accent.

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: December 19, 2015, 12:20:38 pm »
And you don't remember this happening that time you managed to kill me? Like before and after that?

For shame Khans...For shame. No matter what excuse you cough up this time 'round it won't complement you. "Ran out of juice"? You had motion sensors and STILL you lost...  :facepalm

The file-size fucked me up though Dx

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5007 on: December 19, 2015, 12:32:50 pm »
Are you still on about that? Killed both you and BSG there and then my sensor ran out of cells on round 2? Is it a week ago now haha... Get some action!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: December 19, 2015, 04:23:12 pm »
Khans always have an excuse for losing like noobs :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Bison

« Reply #5009 on: December 19, 2015, 04:25:56 pm »
Khans always have an excuse for losing like noobs :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

UV always don't have an excuse for (OFF) when they loose.