Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686476 times)

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp Movies & Screens Discussion
« Reply #450 on: April 24, 2014, 08:43:13 pm »
It was p90 that screenshot is a bit later.

Anyway fight in reno just now we were winning then all of a sudden 2 huge criticals, knockouts, game over.

Lame ass knockouts are ruining fun allways >:(

Kilgore fix the broken crit table back to what it was this game is looking almost like fonline2 now with crit=knockout bullshit

Kaaon

« Reply #451 on: April 24, 2014, 08:44:32 pm »
It was p90 that screenshot is a bit later.

Anyway fight in reno just now we were winning then all of a sudden 2 huge criticals, knockouts, game over.

Lame ass knockouts are ruining fun allways >:(

Kilgore fix the broken crit table back to what it was this game is looking almost like fonline2 now with crit=knockout bullshit
from turbo/plasma yes, from other weapons.. no way

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 24, 2014, 08:49:34 pm »
No the buff to eye and headshots are ruining the balance. Now its a knockout allmost every time. I dont have the temper to play anything but a stonewall character these days. Every fight is like

"I see enemy.. UP .. fuck im knocked out"
"rush gogogo ... focus ttt  focu --- SHIT KNOCKOUT"

Losing control of your character basically every fight fucking sucks im tired of it.

Kaaon

« Reply #453 on: April 24, 2014, 08:56:39 pm »
No the buff to eye and headshots are ruining the balance. Now its a knockout allmost every time. I dont have the temper to play anything but a stonewall character these days. Every fight is like

Losing control of your character basically every fight fucking sucks im tired of it.
KO allmost every time ? get real..

maybe from turboplasma or some lucky crits
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:09:34 pm by Seki »

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 24, 2014, 09:13:42 pm »
That character has stonewall and a bunch of implants. Also put a teslta helmet on him, cause u cant wear normal helmets or you will take critical hits for 100-200 damage every shot.

And i know what i see - that most fights now are decided by knockouts, Like in reno, half our team knocked out at same time. Before that too, russians attacking from up 2 of our guys gets knocked out before even see the enemy.
Its boring, lame and frustrating.

Kaaon

« Reply #455 on: April 24, 2014, 09:14:30 pm »
That character has stonewall and a bunch of implants. Also put a teslta helmet on him, cause u cant wear normal helmets or you will take critical hits for 100-200 damage every shot.

And i know what i see - that most fights now are decided by knockouts, Like in reno, half our team knocked out at same time. Before that too, russians attacking from up 2 of our guys gets knocked out before even see the enemy.
- character have only 1 nemean
- implants doesnt affects chance to KO
- character doenst have stonewall
- that KO was probably just lucky shots or turboplasma because of critroll bonus

Its boring, lame and frustrating.
yea playing aimed char is lame - said guy playing only tanks, we all should play tanks, sorry for knockouts, next time i will not pick better criticals perk

btw i agree, knockouts should be removed from game.. its lame  ;D ;D

here is leonardo. build.. where do you see stonewall ?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:26:44 pm by Seki »

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 24, 2014, 09:20:55 pm »
I said i dont have temperament to play anything but stonewall tank. I would like to troll around on sniper too but someone has to take some responsibility on our team.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:23:21 pm by C.H.A.R.L.I.E »

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 24, 2014, 09:23:30 pm »
haha funny :D

Thanks man, for the nice rifle.

for seki it is no loss :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:27:56 pm by kiszon »

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 24, 2014, 09:34:53 pm »
haha funny :D
But really its not  >:(

Seki - that character has man of steel. Forgot to mention that? Obviously you have apologetic agenda for snipers and your beloved knockouts.

In any case your test is invalid. Take regular character (10 endurance, bonehead) and take tesla helmet. Otherwise you have no case.

Kaaon

« Reply #459 on: April 24, 2014, 09:46:31 pm »
In any case your test is invalid. Take regular character (10 endurance, bonehead) and take tesla helmet. Otherwise you have no case.
why tesla ? tesla is to protect you against EW and most of chars are using combat helm

and uhm all full tanks should have MoS or Stonewall (both protects against KOs)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:05:07 pm by Seki »

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 24, 2014, 09:53:53 pm »
why tesla ? tesla is to protect you against EW and most of chars are using combat helm
Because most snipers are EW.

Here i ran some test with laser vs regular 10 end bonehead character using tesla helmet:
Spoiler: show

• Terran Marine was critically hit in the eyes for 20 hit points and blinded.
23:46:59 • Terran Marine was critically hit in the eyes for 14 hit points.
23:47:03 • Terran Marine was critically hit in the eyes for 18 hit points, knocked out and blinded.
23:47:05 • Terran Marine was critically hit in the eyes for 134 hit points, knocked out, blinded and had his armor bypassed.
23:47:34 • Terran Marine was critically hit in the eyes for 147 hit points, knocked out, blinded and had his armor bypassed.
23:47:40 • Terran Marine was critically hit in the eyes for 158 hit points, had his armor bypassed and was killed.

He died and i dont even bother to continue testing. Thats how real fights go.

Kaaon

« Reply #461 on: April 24, 2014, 09:56:17 pm »
Because most snipers are EW.
and can you tell me reason why ? because SG are so bad..  ;)

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 24, 2014, 10:04:40 pm »
because SG are so bad..  ;)

Kilgore tried to buff SG sniper by increasing knockout chance to eyes and head. As i said it was a bad idea.

Before crit table change there was a balance where SG --> finesse crippler shooting groin/arms, EW ---> damage dealer shooting eyes and head.
SG wasnt good for shooting eyes because there wasn't much effect  (few blinds, not much knockouts) compared to groin and arms.

But now knocking gun out of someones hand isnt so good anymore when you can shoot him in the eyes and knock him out instead.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 24, 2014, 10:34:35 pm »
for seki it is no loss :D

Yeah I know, I have a lot of Gauss rifles too. The point is, he was being a Douche bag for no reason. I mean, we are usually neutral, but he decided to open up on me with a Gauss Rifle and it backfired like no other. It is quite humiliating for him I'd say.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 25, 2014, 08:02:03 am »
I have to agree that crit table was better before this knock crit time, and i agree it's boring, and that why a disagreed with seki on his other post, if u wan't to buff sniper just come back to ^revious crit table, in my opinion it was much better.

Previous situation where better when crippler where cripplers for real and dps where dps, now any stupid shot at head can knock you for 15ap.

Yesterday during a BBS fight, 2 shots, Armor king hit for 120+ and knock down, me hit for 174 knock down, combat is over... no rly fun...